Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 145
-
02-19-19 11:55 #40Senior Member

Posts: 72LeaLah
This is probably my area favorite. Goes out of her way to please and will do MSOG. Good GFE. Doesn't do Greek but "may" if she is prepared ahead of time. She's got a tight ginner that is odorless and wet. Takes directions very well and will accommodate you to bust however she can. Her room isn't super messy or smelly. The one thing that has happened to me both times I seen her is that her man bangs on the door when he thinks the time is up. Just check his ass and he goes away. And if she was working on an extra bit she will continue to finish. I just stared her man down as I left and he said nothing at all. For the money and service she is on point. Treat her good fellas.
-
02-19-19 11:49 #39Senior Member

Posts: 72Simply Sweet
Saw her once. What a total drag. Nasty hotel room with a million cats. Larger than her pictures show and is not into it at all. No BBBJ and does nothing to help. Only complains the entire time. I did not finish just left and counted her as a loss. I wouldn't waste time or money on her. Beware fellas.
-
02-15-19 17:50 #38Senior Member

Posts: 209Beware
Beware of these nasty bitches.
They are nothing but trouble.
She has a nasty pussy:
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...n/890832281986
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...t/964868002792
They post as duos so there is double the stink.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...l/442828414660
-
02-14-19 10:02 #37Senior Member

Posts: 610Simple Sweet
I saw her. Not as nice looking in real life as her pics show. Place is safe but wants to do it on small sofa or floor! Very amateur! 100 for hh. No BBBJ. Totally not into it. A non pro. Will not repeat.
-
02-11-19 12:44 #36Senior Member

Posts: 33Ruby.
Hello all,
I'm pretty new to the game and had a few questions. I saw Ruby a few weeks ago and she didn't seem high but had open sores on her chest. Is that from drug use? I stayed for the time and she was awesome but the open wounds scared me little. Any info would be awesome.
-
02-05-19 02:35 #35Senior Member

Posts: 610Saw her
I saw her. PM me fir details.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 00:13 #34Senior Member

Posts: 610Wild Red
Anyone know anything about this new provider?
-
01-11-19 15:51 #33Senior Member

Posts: 135Laelah
Wish could help, but got me curious. Might have to go on a re-con mission myself. My only "red flag" is her pic. . usually can tell by the expression the general demeaner, doesn't look very happy, witch usually translates to fair to poor service. I get it totally, I am sure that her profession isn't one of choice, and not the most pleasant at times, but I still like a supplier that gives 100% or is at least a good actor.
Originally Posted by Heiden
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:48 #32Senior Member

Posts: 126Lovely LaeLah
Any knowledge of this one? Weight seems iffy, but 160 lbs could be actual curvy and not flabby if she is 5'8" or taller.
The pictures from the notel fit into my wheelhouse possibly.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...h/973486659006
-
12-29-18 02:58 #31Senior Member

Posts: 610Farm Girl
She ghosted me twice in two days. Do not waste your time.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:41 #30Senior Member

Posts: 390Farm Girl
Is Farm Girl still in the game? Anyone have a way to contact her? PM me if you like, Thanks.
-
11-28-18 17:39 #29Senior Member

Posts: 135Farm Girl
Sent you a PM. Looking for the contact as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JoBro65
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 14:48 #28Senior Member

Posts: 63Please pm me. I'm visiting next week.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 07:53 #27Senior Member

Posts: 135Would like some nfo on any Monroe providers. Farm girl?
Seen Juicy J, agree with the others, was ready to leave the minute the door opened, but that's a story for a different time.
What's the scoop on farm girl. . got my interest. . contact # or ad?
Any other UTR's that you gents care to share? Don't have any to share (if I did I would).
-
11-02-18 07:38 #26Senior Member

Posts: 1353 some and Monroe
PM sent. Look me up.
Originally Posted by Choirboy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






