Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,526 to 27,540 of 37359
-
02-19-19 14:12 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 1774Read receipts. Just don't
A read receipt is almost a guarantee that I will ignore your pm. Don't send me a read receipt.
-
02-19-19 13:33 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 50Can someone please share her digits?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 11:48 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 417For four bill this chick better plan on painting my house.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 09:16 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 435Basically I definitely agree.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 04:37 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 132Audrey McCarthy
She is actually a pornstar that goes by the name Kingsley. She has some nice porn videos. Just do a pornhub search.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 00:56 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 313I plan on getting with her tomorrow if she will answer in a reasonable time. She always responds several days later.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 00:36 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 226These girls need to realize this is Richmond, not DC. If I was paying 400, I would want model looks with porn star moves.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 23:50 #9827Senior Member

Posts: 1774Little Red (the skinny vcu hippy girl one)
She's desperate for cash tonight and I can't help her out; mid 20's, tiny redhead. Tight little body, super tight puss, and eager to suck a dick. If you know her, hit her up, if you don't know her, hit me up but don't come empty handed unless you know we are on that level.
-
02-18-19 21:25 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 435400 tokens GTFOH It better be free for all no rules that pussy is going to be sore for days after I'm done with her LOL.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 20:55 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 336Audrey mccarthy
I thought about it but she's a bit too steep for me. She quoted me 400. If you TOFTT, please report back.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 20:12 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 201Audrey McCarthy
Been pondering this one. Has anyone seen her?
https://switter.at/@audreymccarthy
-
02-18-19 19:52 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 172Sky
Got a text from Sky and she needs help making rent money, so if you know her you might reach out to her.
-
02-18-19 18:38 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 308Black Barbie
Yeah I went to mom's crib also but left. I saw too many dudes sitting in living room so I never entered the crib. I saw her about a year or so ago before she was an online escort. Basically got what you said for less. She had some baby fat then now she skinny. That must be some powerful weed LOL.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 18:23 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 1774Totally worth it for a woman of her quality.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 17:49 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 694Teri
Yes. You will need to provide transportation.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






