Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,676 to 27,690 of 37361
-
02-06-19 08:42 #9686Senior Member

Posts: 342Are you talking about the short, petite, white girl?
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:40 #9685Senior Member

Posts: 313The skinny Little red is difficult to get in touch with. At least that is my experience. Any tips on how to get a response from her?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:11 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 1775Yep
There are 2 that I know of. The newer, thick girl is in town from Roanoke and has the bikini deepthroat pic on her ad; the skinny vcu area girl has been around for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes utr, sometimes running a few ads.
Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 06:07 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 342New New
So has anyone seen this provider?? Apparently her permanent residence is not even 10 minutes from where I live. If any of you guys have seen her, I really would appreciate whatever you would have to say. If no one has then I will TOFTT.
-
02-05-19 21:09 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 1333Maria
I believe it was reported that she was on a state sponsored vacation.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 20:46 #9681Senior Member

Posts: 132Maria
She locked up and probably gone for awhile.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 19:58 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone seen this one?
http://newport-news.skipthegames.com...4/939125530184
Yes, I know the URL starts with newport news. That's where I started filtering
-
02-05-19 19:55 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 138Thick Country Girl
Gentlemen,
If interested in a thick, mature woman whose head game is top notch and can take it like a champ go see this one. I've seen her many times and have never been dissapointed. Needs rent money, so deals may be on the table. I'm on lock down tonight, so can't get out to play. LOL. Inbox me if you have questions.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29252540/
Thanks and be safe brothers!
-
02-05-19 19:15 #9678Regular Member

Posts: 78Any reviews?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3013259
May Toft.
-
02-05-19 19:04 #9677Senior Member

Posts: 53Kat
Anyone know if Kat is still active?
-
02-05-19 18:57 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 242Maria?
Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.
-
02-05-19 18:30 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 373Thief
She's working with Jamie doing cash and dash.
Originally Posted by Bgale9689
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 18:25 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 172Teri
I talked to her yesterday and she said she was not seeing anyone now.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 18:05 #9673Regular Member

Posts: 8Opinion?
Currently interested in this girl from the sister site but I can't seem to find anything on her with the search tools. Anyone know anything about her?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...330&cityid=475
-
02-05-19 17:55 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 313Teri
Does anyone know if Teri is back at it?











Reply With Quote






