Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 17049
-
02-18-19 13:59 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 233Similar. Exchanged some messages, asked for 6, I told her that was more than I could offer and she immediately dropped her ask. She looks hot, but just not feelin' it with this one.
Originally Posted by Wolves432
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 12:12 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 754Swiping
Favoriting without looking at someones profile is pretty common actually. With the swipe feature if you swipe right it automatically favorites that person. I'm guilty of blind swiping when the profile pic is hot, LOL.
My overseas favoriters used to be mainly Asian countries. Now it seems to be Columbia and Venezuela. Just for kicks I replied to one of the Columbian girls who messaged me to see why she was pursuing US guys. Long story short, she wanted to sell pics.
Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 12:01 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 254Other Countries. Favorited
Guys:
What is it with always being made a favorite by girls halfway across the globe? Not like I am about to jump on a plane and fly there. Also what I do notice if I am made a favorite by a local woman, they have never looked at my profile. In the real world how do you make someone a favorite without even giving a glance to their profile.
Yes, I have had some connections on SA and fun here and there. Would really like to find a steady one but you have to be realistic too. The women on there even though some say they want just one probably want the money more.
-
02-18-19 09:34 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 725Thanks fruit is this better
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3f9a...4-2a5c4aa7845d
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
Anyone know her info.
Thanks.
-
02-18-19 07:14 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 704You posted a link to your message. Nobody but you can see that. Post a link to her page.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 05:34 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 725Dream girl Jenny
Anybody see dream girl Jenny.
Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-6984749f471c
-
02-18-19 02:56 #2523Regular Member

Posts: 3Any of you have experience with this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f7b3e...4-86ee59caa886 ?
-
02-17-19 17:25 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 788That's why
How do you think she affords to live in LF. Cause all the SD's cough it up!
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 13:42 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 1629If she can afford to live in Lake Forest she can afford a $3 k attorney bill LMFAO.
Originally Posted by LeoRockstein
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 08:25 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 50Small field report
Talked with this one for a bit, she refused to share private pictures and wanted $600. I tried negotiating and got nowhere. GPS.
https://www.seeking.com/member/49948...f-dd9140319150
This one wanted $4 with protection and no anal. Didn't try to negotiate as I wasn't that interested.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4ec72...5-ec515c761bdb
So this was a fun one, talked to her for a while and she mentions no anal, all covered and no kissing. She expected $5 for all of that. I didn't even bother responding.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...2-d13baf5b6cb6
A fun one if your in Wisconsin, she apparently visits Chicago once in a while. Very open to anything and only wanted $175-250 depending on how you negotiate.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e04a6...d-71ab19604cf9
-
02-16-19 23:25 #2519Regular Member

Posts: 21Her words
Please send her money. Because she is late on her bills and has a $3000 attorney bill. And cause it's your job to send babies $.
Eh. No.
https://www.seeking.com/member/40a8c...a-b9e033561d95
-
02-16-19 13:19 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 167Both in the hobby and in civilian life, I have rarely met a woman that isn't into being choked and having their hair pulled and being slapped. Usually the ones I have met who aren't into it is because of something in their past (I assume sexual assault or abuse or something along the lines of that).
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
Once that trust is established and they open up to you, it's amazing how kinky even vanilla looking girls are.
-
02-16-19 12:28 #2517Regular Member

Posts: 21Greek girl Cristina
Very pretty Greek girl that goes by the name Cristina. Doesn't seem to have an active account anymore. Bit of a hippie vibe to her. Started dancing at a club last year, after we had met. Have only had a couple dates with her. She seems off and on. Anyone have any experiences or intel to share?
-
02-16-19 12:02 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 788Bondage kink?
3 of the 5 women I've recently met were totally into bondage to varying degrees. I find that a bit unusual but very hot! Who am I to question their motivation and desires.
-
02-16-19 11:57 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 128Scheduled to meet with tomorrow
Will report back what I find out.
Originally Posted by ChiNorthside
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





