Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    Talked with this one for a bit, she refused to share private pictures and wanted $600. I tried negotiating and got nowhere. GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49948...f-dd9140319150
    Similar. Exchanged some messages, asked for 6, I told her that was more than I could offer and she immediately dropped her ask. She looks hot, but just not feelin' it with this one.

  2. #2528

    Swiping

    Favoriting without looking at someones profile is pretty common actually. With the swipe feature if you swipe right it automatically favorites that person. I'm guilty of blind swiping when the profile pic is hot, LOL.

    My overseas favoriters used to be mainly Asian countries. Now it seems to be Columbia and Venezuela. Just for kicks I replied to one of the Columbian girls who messaged me to see why she was pursuing US guys. Long story short, she wanted to sell pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    What is it with always being made a favorite by girls halfway across the globe? Not like I am about to jump on a plane and fly there. Also what I do notice if I am made a favorite by a local woman, they have never looked at my profile. In the real world how do you make someone a favorite without even giving a glance to their profile.

    Yes, I have had some connections on SA and fun here and there. Would really like to find a steady one but you have to be realistic too. The women on there even though some say they want just one probably want the money more.

  3. #2527

    Other Countries. Favorited

    Guys:

    What is it with always being made a favorite by girls halfway across the globe? Not like I am about to jump on a plane and fly there. Also what I do notice if I am made a favorite by a local woman, they have never looked at my profile. In the real world how do you make someone a favorite without even giving a glance to their profile.

    Yes, I have had some connections on SA and fun here and there. Would really like to find a steady one but you have to be realistic too. The women on there even though some say they want just one probably want the money more.

  4. #2526

    Thanks fruit is this better

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    You posted a link to your message. Nobody but you can see that. Post a link to her page.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3f9a...4-2a5c4aa7845d

    Anyone know her info.

    Thanks.

  5. #2525
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see dream girl Jenny.

    Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-6984749f471c
    You posted a link to your message. Nobody but you can see that. Post a link to her page.

  6. #2524

    Dream girl Jenny

    Anybody see dream girl Jenny.

    Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...9-6984749f471c

  7. #2523
    Any of you have experience with this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f7b3e...4-86ee59caa886 ?

  8. #2522

    That's why

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    If she can afford to live in Lake Forest she can afford a $3 k attorney bill LMFAO.
    How do you think she affords to live in LF. Cause all the SD's cough it up!

  9. #2521
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRockstein  [View Original Post]
    Please send her money. Because she is late on her bills and has a $3000 attorney bill. And cause it's your job to send babies $.

    Eh. No.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40a8c...a-b9e033561d95
    If she can afford to live in Lake Forest she can afford a $3 k attorney bill LMFAO.

  10. #2520

    Small field report

    Talked with this one for a bit, she refused to share private pictures and wanted $600. I tried negotiating and got nowhere. GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49948...f-dd9140319150

    This one wanted $4 with protection and no anal. Didn't try to negotiate as I wasn't that interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ec72...5-ec515c761bdb

    So this was a fun one, talked to her for a while and she mentions no anal, all covered and no kissing. She expected $5 for all of that. I didn't even bother responding.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...2-d13baf5b6cb6

    A fun one if your in Wisconsin, she apparently visits Chicago once in a while. Very open to anything and only wanted $175-250 depending on how you negotiate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e04a6...d-71ab19604cf9

  11. #2519

    Her words

    Please send her money. Because she is late on her bills and has a $3000 attorney bill. And cause it's your job to send babies $.

    Eh. No.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40a8c...a-b9e033561d95

  12. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    3 of the 5 women I've recently met were totally into bondage to varying degrees. I find that a bit unusual but very hot! Who am I to question their motivation and desires.
    Both in the hobby and in civilian life, I have rarely met a woman that isn't into being choked and having their hair pulled and being slapped. Usually the ones I have met who aren't into it is because of something in their past (I assume sexual assault or abuse or something along the lines of that).

    Once that trust is established and they open up to you, it's amazing how kinky even vanilla looking girls are.

  13. #2517

    Greek girl Cristina

    Very pretty Greek girl that goes by the name Cristina. Doesn't seem to have an active account anymore. Bit of a hippie vibe to her. Started dancing at a club last year, after we had met. Have only had a couple dates with her. She seems off and on. Anyone have any experiences or intel to share?

  14. #2516

    Bondage kink?

    3 of the 5 women I've recently met were totally into bondage to varying degrees. I find that a bit unusual but very hot! Who am I to question their motivation and desires.

  15. #2515

    Scheduled to meet with tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Meeting this one this week. Anyone try her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11d7e...7-0953064e362c
    Will report back what I find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape