Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2441
-
02-26-19 13:02 #101Senior Member

Posts: 119Skinny thing Sara, real good spinner. She had a messed up tooth that she got taken care of, just a gap now. If her man is not around you can get a qv CBJ dream for 50, but he is almost always around and then she resorts to the "money is for my time not my service" line. Seen her at the mall a couple of times when she was staying in Nash. In danvers now.
-
02-26-19 10:12 #100Senior Member

Posts: 146I've never seen her, but a friend did and told me about the experience. Basically his take was it wasn't good, wasn't bad, and the pictures are the standard "probably her, but not recent".
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 07:08 #99Senior Member

Posts: 379I visited about a month ago and was happy when a very young and cute spinner let me in. Unfortunately, as usual, all the restrictions and paranoid precautions made the visit a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
I can't say I won't call Jerry again but if I do it will be a last resort in a desperate moment.
-
02-17-19 13:17 #98Senior Member

Posts: 1811And this Jerry fellow will keep on sending fake pics until he is penalized for it.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 13:16 #97Senior Member

Posts: 115Jerry
He has done the same to me a couple of times.
He is no longer what I consider reliable Maybe they are hurting for business.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 13:16 #96Senior Member

Posts: 253Jerry's
Yea. Jerry's has mostly been a crap shoot for me. I haven't been for a while. Got discouraged when he dropped his Andover site. Same shit with him though, he's a cheap fuk. I spoke to him about cheap setup with mattress on floor, no twells, etc. He doesn't get it. A ways back when he took over that route from his "sister", she was much more customer oriented. I'll bet he's feeling the pinch because guys are sick of that setting and his advertising is down to nothing.
Thing all around seem to be at an all time low with aamps. Sad.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 11:57 #95Senior Member

Posts: 491Jerry's girl in Lowell
Went to see Jerry's latest girl in Lowell this past week. He sent me a picture of a young-looking, busty cutie. What met me at the door was an older lady (40 minimum) with a mom-type body. First time I've felt deliberately tricked by Jerry. And I've been many times. But I went with it because she was friendly and decent looking. The massage was somewhere between hard and brutal but it got some kinks out. No tease at all, then invited me to the mattress on the floor. Again no real tease to get me going just straight to a CBJ and CFS. She never even fully took off her dress so I'm guessing there was some baby damage around the middle. I sprinted to the finish and got the hell out. P.S. She left the room a couple of times to hawk a loogie in the bathroom sink. No name given, but she just got there at the beginning of this week. Wouldn't repeat and can't recommend unless you're looking for a painful massage and awkward mechanical sex.
-
02-17-19 11:06 #94Banned Member

Posts: 942I'm sure if I use my fluid power. I can find her Facebook and everything about her. But I really don't give two shits about her. She's older. I'm into the young Spinners with a nice meaty pussy type girls.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 09:48 #93Senior Member

Posts: 1811Interesting. Did you ever learn what her name is?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 11:26 #92Banned Member

Posts: 942I have never met her. But I've talked to her many times and she knows about me on this forum from my previous usernames. Because I used to make thousands of reviews she sounds like the blonde girl from Three's Company sitcom. I know for a fact she doesn't like reviews so all the guys that go see her will not make a review. Because if they do she probably will ban them from ever going back to her. So you will never read a review on here. Some guys have made negative reviews. But I guarantee you it's out of anger that she wouldn't let them go see her. So I doubt the reviews are real.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 10:34 #91Senior Member

Posts: 1811elusive lady in New Hampshire
I think this lady holds to record of being the most discussed provider on this board, with not a single report of anyone having actually met her. Ad says exit 5 in New Hampshire. Last summer, I drove up to the exit, then she told me to drive up to exit 9. I ran out of time and could not keep the appointment. I never learned her name.
Has anyone actually seen her?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...8/548277650188
-
02-10-19 19:31 #90Senior Member

Posts: 214She is on seeking, reviews exist on this forum don't remember where someone else can chime in.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:40 #89Senior Member

Posts: 299Been reviewed here before
But can't remember when. I saw her once. IIRC she lives with her sister and gives massages out of the basement in a residential neighborhood. Massage was not good and she was texting and going back and forth around the room moving stuff around or something. Actually took a couple of calls and then her ex showed up about 1/2 way thru the hour. I could hear them talking outside and he was yelling at her bc he thought she was back taking drugs. I got up to get dressed and she came back in and apologized and asked me to stay. Said her ex couldn't stay on the property or hed get arrested. She started to blow me so I stayed and let her finish. Her skills weren't bad but the scene just sucked. Gave her 150 fro the hour and felt ripped off. I was happy to leave there and don't recommend.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:09 #88Senior Member

Posts: 170Billerica, anyone know her
So I found this girl through other means I've seen the pics before but I don't know her is she safe is she any good she offered me full service for a hundred bucks picture included.
-
02-02-19 10:24 #87Senior Member

Posts: 1811Holiday Inn in Tewksbury
I'm seeing a bunch of ads for the Holiday Inn in Tewksbury. Different girls and different numbers. Ads are similar. Has anyone checked it out?










Reply With Quote




