Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 163 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #101
    Skinny thing Sara, real good spinner. She had a messed up tooth that she got taken care of, just a gap now. If her man is not around you can get a qv CBJ dream for 50, but he is almost always around and then she resorts to the "money is for my time not my service" line. Seen her at the mall a couple of times when she was staying in Nash. In danvers now.

  2. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Did you ever learn what her name is?
    I've never seen her, but a friend did and told me about the experience. Basically his take was it wasn't good, wasn't bad, and the pictures are the standard "probably her, but not recent".

  3. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jerry's latest girl in Lowell this past week. He sent me a picture of a young-looking, busty cutie. What met me at the door was an older lady (40 minimum) with a mom-type body. First time I've felt deliberately tricked by Jerry. And I've been many times. But I went with it because she was friendly and decent looking. The massage was somewhere between hard and brutal but it got some kinks out. No tease at all, then invited me to the mattress on the floor. Again no real tease to get me going just straight to a CBJ and CFS. She never even fully took off her dress so I'm guessing there was some baby damage around the middle. I sprinted to the finish and got the hell out. P.S. She left the room a couple of times to hawk a loogie in the bathroom sink. No name given, but she just got there at the beginning of this week. Wouldn't repeat and can't recommend unless you're looking for a painful massage and awkward mechanical sex.
    I visited about a month ago and was happy when a very young and cute spinner let me in. Unfortunately, as usual, all the restrictions and paranoid precautions made the visit a waste of time and money.

    I can't say I won't call Jerry again but if I do it will be a last resort in a desperate moment.

  4. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jerry's latest girl in Lowell this past week. He sent me a picture of a young-looking, busty cutie. What met me at the door was an older lady (40 minimum) with a mom-type body. First time I've felt deliberately tricked by Jerry. And I've been many times. But I went with it because she was friendly and decent looking.
    And this Jerry fellow will keep on sending fake pics until he is penalized for it.

  5. #97

    Jerry

    He has done the same to me a couple of times.

    He is no longer what I consider reliable Maybe they are hurting for business.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jerry's latest girl in Lowell this past week. He sent me a picture of a young-looking, busty cutie. What met me at the door was an older lady (40 minimum) with a mom-type body. First time I've felt deliberately tricked by Jerry. And I've been many times. But I went with it because she was friendly and decent looking. The massage was somewhere between hard and brutal but it got some kinks out. No tease at all, then invited me to the mattress on the floor. Again no real tease to get me going just straight to a CBJ and CFS. She never even fully took off her dress so I'm guessing there was some baby damage around the middle. I sprinted to the finish and got the hell out. P.S. She left the room a couple of times to hawk a loogie in the bathroom sink. No name given, but she just got there at the beginning of this week. Wouldn't repeat and can't recommend unless you're looking for a painful massage and awkward mechanical sex.

  6. #96

    Jerry's

    Yea. Jerry's has mostly been a crap shoot for me. I haven't been for a while. Got discouraged when he dropped his Andover site. Same shit with him though, he's a cheap fuk. I spoke to him about cheap setup with mattress on floor, no twells, etc. He doesn't get it. A ways back when he took over that route from his "sister", she was much more customer oriented. I'll bet he's feeling the pinch because guys are sick of that setting and his advertising is down to nothing.

    Thing all around seem to be at an all time low with aamps. Sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jerry's latest girl in Lowell this past week. He sent me a picture of a young-looking, busty cutie. What met me at the door was an older lady (40 minimum) with a mom-type body. First time I've felt deliberately tricked by Jerry. And I've been many times. But I went with it because she was friendly and decent looking. The massage was somewhere between hard and brutal but it got some kinks out. No tease at all, then invited me to the mattress on the floor. Again no real tease to get me going just straight to a CBJ and CFS. She never even fully took off her dress so I'm guessing there was some baby damage around the middle. I sprinted to the finish and got the hell out. P.S. She left the room a couple of times to hawk a loogie in the bathroom sink. No name given, but she just got there at the beginning of this week. Wouldn't repeat and can't recommend unless you're looking for a painful massage and awkward mechanical sex.

  7. #95

    Jerry's girl in Lowell

    Went to see Jerry's latest girl in Lowell this past week. He sent me a picture of a young-looking, busty cutie. What met me at the door was an older lady (40 minimum) with a mom-type body. First time I've felt deliberately tricked by Jerry. And I've been many times. But I went with it because she was friendly and decent looking. The massage was somewhere between hard and brutal but it got some kinks out. No tease at all, then invited me to the mattress on the floor. Again no real tease to get me going just straight to a CBJ and CFS. She never even fully took off her dress so I'm guessing there was some baby damage around the middle. I sprinted to the finish and got the hell out. P.S. She left the room a couple of times to hawk a loogie in the bathroom sink. No name given, but she just got there at the beginning of this week. Wouldn't repeat and can't recommend unless you're looking for a painful massage and awkward mechanical sex.

  8. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Did you ever learn what her name is?
    I'm sure if I use my fluid power. I can find her Facebook and everything about her. But I really don't give two shits about her. She's older. I'm into the young Spinners with a nice meaty pussy type girls.

  9. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her. But I've talked to her many times and she knows about me on this forum from my previous usernames. Because I used to make thousands of reviews she sounds like the blonde girl from Three's Company sitcom. I know for a fact she doesn't like reviews so all the guys that go see her will not make a review. Because if they do she probably will ban them from ever going back to her. So you will never read a review on here. Some guys have made negative reviews. But I guarantee you it's out of anger that she wouldn't let them go see her. So I doubt the reviews are real.
    Interesting. Did you ever learn what her name is?

  10. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I think this lady holds to record of being the most discussed provider on this board, with not a single report of anyone having actually met her. Ad says exit 5 in New Hampshire. Last summer, I drove up to the exit, then she told me to drive up to exit 9. I ran out of time and could not keep the appointment. I never learned her name.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...8/548277650188
    I have never met her. But I've talked to her many times and she knows about me on this forum from my previous usernames. Because I used to make thousands of reviews she sounds like the blonde girl from Three's Company sitcom. I know for a fact she doesn't like reviews so all the guys that go see her will not make a review. Because if they do she probably will ban them from ever going back to her. So you will never read a review on here. Some guys have made negative reviews. But I guarantee you it's out of anger that she wouldn't let them go see her. So I doubt the reviews are real.

  11. #91

    elusive lady in New Hampshire

    I think this lady holds to record of being the most discussed provider on this board, with not a single report of anyone having actually met her. Ad says exit 5 in New Hampshire. Last summer, I drove up to the exit, then she told me to drive up to exit 9. I ran out of time and could not keep the appointment. I never learned her name.

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...8/548277650188

  12. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    So I found this girl through other means I've seen the pics before but I don't know her is she safe is she any good she offered me full service for a hundred bucks picture included.
    She is on seeking, reviews exist on this forum don't remember where someone else can chime in.

  13. #89

    Been reviewed here before

    But can't remember when. I saw her once. IIRC she lives with her sister and gives massages out of the basement in a residential neighborhood. Massage was not good and she was texting and going back and forth around the room moving stuff around or something. Actually took a couple of calls and then her ex showed up about 1/2 way thru the hour. I could hear them talking outside and he was yelling at her bc he thought she was back taking drugs. I got up to get dressed and she came back in and apologized and asked me to stay. Said her ex couldn't stay on the property or hed get arrested. She started to blow me so I stayed and let her finish. Her skills weren't bad but the scene just sucked. Gave her 150 fro the hour and felt ripped off. I was happy to leave there and don't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    So I found this girl through other means I've seen the pics before but I don't know her is she safe is she any good she offered me full service for a hundred bucks picture included.

  14. #88

    Billerica, anyone know her

    So I found this girl through other means I've seen the pics before but I don't know her is she safe is she any good she offered me full service for a hundred bucks picture included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18232.jpeg‎   18225.jpeg‎   18226.jpeg‎  

  15. #87

    Holiday Inn in Tewksbury

    I'm seeing a bunch of ads for the Holiday Inn in Tewksbury. Different girls and different numbers. Ads are similar. Has anyone checked it out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape