Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 464 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    What was the damage?

  2. #1402

    Oasis

    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.

  3. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Another way to deal with oil if you're questioned at home is to simply develop a pattern of going for legit massages.

    The easiest place to hide is in plain sight.
    LOL. Yup that's what I had done back when I was hitched. It worked just fine. However now a days I don't have anyone to 'answer to' so doesn't matter anymore. I actually use to go to a place that did TS 2 x. Before and after. But that seems rare around these parts. So I kinda just now a days skip TS all together. But yes please be ultra clean when you go to your session. I remember last summer a certain place told me horror stories of mongers coming in dirty and smelly. They do not like that at all. So they would do TS regardless just to get these guys clean LOL. I personally think that was a tactic to get a TS for a 1/2 hr session.

  4. #1400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    Any place that uses lots of oil obviously it's nice to have some sort of shower at the end.
    Another way to deal with oil if you're questioned at home is to simply develop a pattern of going for legit massages.

    The easiest place to hide is in plain sight.

  5. #1399

    Table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    Agree with Mr Mike. TS at first is good way to establish what you're looking for, especially at new places or places that put sheets or towels over you if you just start with massage.

    Before you all made Burnside so damn busy, I would do TS at both beginning and end. Or sometime standup shower at end. Nicole would even ask if I want her to wash me during standup shower but often I decline just to finish faster and get on my way.

    Before and after is definitely possible at places where you have rapport, if it's not busy, and if you book an hour instead of hhr or if you just manage your time well. Any place that uses lots of oil obviously it's nice to have some sort of shower at the end.

  6. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    Always before.

    Great way to get things started.

    Establish what you are looking for.

    And get turned on at the beginning.

  7. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    If I am clean, which I usually am, I prefer the TS at the end so I can get all the oil washed off so I don't smell like a candle department when I come home.

  8. #1396

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    Begining. Is what I would choose. My 2 cents.

  9. #1395

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma  [View Original Post]
    After taking a look on the website and social media I can't imagine this place is anything but legit.
    Yup I'm passing on this one too prices were definitely for legit service.

  10. #1394

    Burnside

    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.

  11. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetical question for you mongers (not that this happened to me, but I'm asking for a friend).

    Let's say you go to a local AMP that you've never been to before. Price is 70. You're just looking for a HE. The therapist appears and she is mid 40's and very average. Decent conversation, massage is below average.

    On the flip, she asks if you're interested in BBBJ. You say sure. She does that for about 2 minutes (very badly) and then does the usual HE. You ask what the customary tip is for that and she says 100.

    You obviously don't give her that but how much do you give for a tip? Let's just say she was not happy with my "friend"'s tip and yelled at him as he walked out. My friend felt bad but WTF. He'll never go back there after that but just wondering what people's thoughts are.
    Well from what I was told from other mongers 100 is a "standard" no matter what the performance level was. Kinda a given apparently. Just like a .4 is a standard for a HE. I have heard of stories of mongers being "held captive" until they cough up the "appropriate" amount. An example for me was I went to a place that I felt was unsanitary and poor service / attitude hence I gave a. 2 and the provider said "you have to leave a tip!" And I said well that's it. She would not let me leave but then again she saw I had another 10. Then she raised her voice at me saying I need to pay a tip! So I threw down a 10 and she said "OK leave!" I never went back.

    Now some people here have PMed me doing the same thing at our favorite place (which I'm a bit spooked about now) because they felt their time was shorted by 10 mins and poor service / rushed so they were leaving. 2 and only got sad face from the provider. Not held captive or any yelling.

    I don't know how but if you do go back after doing that they will refuse service and ask you to leave. A monger here went back to a place where he didn't give enough and somehow they recognized him and refused service he said. So he is black listed.

    So if you going to short change better be prepared by having an exit strategy and knowing you can never go back.

  12. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Based on their Instagram it looks like a professional skin care place. Therapists are pretty hot and it's something different I'll be checking it out soon if no one has already.
    After taking a look on the website and social media I can't imagine this place is anything but legit.

  13. #1391

    General Question.

    Hypothetical question for you mongers (not that this happened to me, but I'm asking for a friend).

    Let's say you go to a local AMP that you've never been to before. Price is 70. You're just looking for a HE. The therapist appears and she is mid 40's and very average. Decent conversation, massage is below average.

    On the flip, she asks if you're interested in BBBJ. You say sure. She does that for about 2 minutes (very badly) and then does the usual HE. You ask what the customary tip is for that and she says 100.

    You obviously don't give her that but how much do you give for a tip? Let's just say she was not happy with my "friend"'s tip and yelled at him as he walked out. My friend felt bad but WTF. He'll never go back there after that but just wondering what people's thoughts are.

  14. #1390

    King Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Regokux  [View Original Post]
    I had FS from Yoyo in summer 2018 but she gone back to New York. Who was your provider? I think mine was Nancy? I just got massage:
    I think it was Nancy. Just a HJ didn't ask for more since it was my first visit there.

  15. #1389

    King spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1960  [View Original Post]
    Those signs have been there for a while. NOT True happy ending I had was great.
    I had FS from Yoyo in summer 2018 but she gone back to New York. Who was your provider? I think mine was Nancy? I just got massage:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape