Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 462 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 6923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1433

    Royal cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought they ment the lobby but today they say they have tape of the deed on 2 days. So my question to all. In any AMP in Ct have you noticed a camera in the lobby? Or in a room?

    I would be out the door if I saw one.
    Last year Royal had cams in the lobby. I was new. I thought it was normal but now I know better!

    I have not been back since it was only a 50/50 shot of getting a HE.

  2. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. I was there recently and saw Lilly and there was a new "voice" I heard outside the room but wasn't sure. They all do not speak English to each other. But my session was interrupted 2 x for some commotion outside. But I have never ever had to negotiate so this is really weird. It's always the same deal everytime I have gone. One thing to note was the last time I went I was draped. Something new. But other than that it's consistently good. I'm venturing to other establishments as I want to broden my horizons as well as there is a ton of speculation and hearsay and stories being made up now which raises my eye brow. I will say I have my own personal reasons for keeping my visits limited but I do want to make an observation that Burn has gotten way too busy. You regulars know it. So common sense must be excercised.

    But this report is interesting. Again new person? Possibly but negotiation?! I only experienced that at the "Old Factory" and I never returned because of how rude they were. Plus poor experience and service.
    Yeah I have no idea. Been coming here for quite awhile now and this was new. I will probably go back once more to check it out. It'll be unfortunate if they left. One of the few decent places around here.

  3. #1431

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought they ment the lobby but today they say they have tape of the deed on 2 days. So my question to all. In any AMP in Ct have you noticed a camera in the lobby? Or in a room?

    I would be out the door if I saw one.
    Well "The 244" (not very well known here which is probably good) has many cams all over the place. I inquired as to why and was told it feeds to HQ Flushing NYC? Wow that made me feel odd. In the room noticed a vent above. Made me question.

    The most talked about place here I swore they had 2 cams but I don't see them anymore? Please confirm guys. I thought there was one right as you enter and then another in the "dark area" before you enter a room. Another joint I went to I noticed a cam as well. Basically I found them to be there for security reasons AND to maybe watch the providers if you will when they are handling business outside a room. I have thought about vents in rooms with hidden cams, etc. But. I just figure no. But one of you mongers here I remember you said you actually looked in a vent (LOL) just to make sure and you saw nothing.

    So. It is something to be very aware of in this day and age of tech.

  4. #1430

    Tape

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Check out the news on this one guys. Seems like they had cameras in the massage parlor videotaping everything!
    At first I thought they ment the lobby but today they say they have tape of the deed on 2 days. So my question to all. In any AMP in Ct have you noticed a camera in the lobby? Or in a room?

    I would be out the door if I saw one.

  5. #1429

    Patriots owner

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Check out the news on this one guys. Seems like they had cameras in the massage parlor videotaping everything!
    If it happened to him it sure as hell can happen to you! Speaking from experience it's not fun luckily I was let off with a warning with no criminal background to speak of. I posted about it a few years ago and no one believed stay safe out there!

    Slim.

  6. #1428

    Patriots owner busted in florida.

    Check out the news on this one guys. Seems like they had cameras in the massage parlor videotaping everything!

  7. #1427

    Burn Drama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Decided to drop by on Sunday for a stress-free hour. Parking lot was fairly empty and went up the stairs and opened the door.

    Was greeted by a petite woman (Eve / a) and did not see anyone else working. I thought it was odd that Nicole or Lily weren't there but paid for the hr. Asked for preference and said medium. Was going through the same routine I've come to expect but after 30 minutes?, the teasing began. It lasted quite awhile and got to the point were I was getting annoyed and just wanted to flip. Upon turning, more teasing and then asked if I wanted more. Said yes and she asked how much. I was already annoyed and add to the fact that she wanted more for the same service provided prior times was making me second guess the visit. Wanted. 6 but negotiated down to the standard but I would have tipped more at the end if she did well. Slightly above average release and opted for a TS at the end. Bid her goodbye at the door and now I'm debating to go to other places.
    Not sure. I was there recently and saw Lilly and there was a new "voice" I heard outside the room but wasn't sure. They all do not speak English to each other. But my session was interrupted 2 x for some commotion outside. But I have never ever had to negotiate so this is really weird. It's always the same deal everytime I have gone. One thing to note was the last time I went I was draped. Something new. But other than that it's consistently good. I'm venturing to other establishments as I want to broden my horizons as well as there is a ton of speculation and hearsay and stories being made up now which raises my eye brow. I will say I have my own personal reasons for keeping my visits limited but I do want to make an observation that Burn has gotten way too busy. You regulars know it. So common sense must be excercised.

    But this report is interesting. Again new person? Possibly but negotiation?! I only experienced that at the "Old Factory" and I never returned because of how rude they were. Plus poor experience and service.

  8. #1426

    New People at Burn?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1425

    Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate, no teasing whatsoever? As for the lady, did she look like a grandma? Most likely that was the owner / mms.

    I might have to come by to confirm if there are still extras.
    I stopped by Oasis a while back for a wax and that's all I'd ever get there. That old woman is disgusting and she cured my erection, I couldn't fathom ever being hard up enough to cop a feel.

  10. #1424

    Burnside. New Owner?

    Decided to drop by on Sunday for a stress-free hour. Parking lot was fairly empty and went up the stairs and opened the door.

    Was greeted by a petite woman (Eve / a) and did not see anyone else working. I thought it was odd that Nicole or Lily weren't there but paid for the hr. Asked for preference and said medium. Was going through the same routine I've come to expect but after 30 minutes?, the teasing began. It lasted quite awhile and got to the point were I was getting annoyed and just wanted to flip. Upon turning, more teasing and then asked if I wanted more. Said yes and she asked how much. I was already annoyed and add to the fact that she wanted more for the same service provided prior times was making me second guess the visit. Wanted. 6 but negotiated down to the standard but I would have tipped more at the end if she did well. Slightly above average release and opted for a TS at the end. Bid her goodbye at the door and now I'm debating to go to other places.

  11. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    On a Sat at 5 pm in Jan after a Central BB game I stopped there. Older Asian lady there alone. I took 30 minutes. No HE. Just a very firm hard massage. I tried but no contact.

    Look also at their web page. I think you would have to get real lucky here to repeat. Much better more friendly options elsewhere.
    That's unfortunate, no teasing whatsoever? As for the lady, did she look like a grandma? Most likely that was the owner / mms.

    I might have to come by to confirm if there are still extras.

  12. #1422

    Oasis

    On a Sat at 5 pm in Jan after a Central BB game I stopped there. Older Asian lady there alone. I took 30 minutes. No HE. Just a very firm hard massage. I tried but no contact.

    Look also at their web page. I think you would have to get real lucky here to repeat. Much better more friendly options elsewhere.

  13. #1421

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?
    I haven't been there since last year but it is not therapeutic. It's a are&T place run by a older Asian woman (most of the time only her) and has had another younger woman help out. You can get a TS by request.

    It's been an average experience the times I've been there but does the job when you need a release.

    The massage is firmer than others and typically uses a two hand approach for the end.

    IMO, it's a step below the EH AMPs.

  14. #1420

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.

    Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?
    Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?

  15. #1419

    Confirm please

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    127 Fenn Rd Newington 860 6650777 ligit place.
    Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.

    Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape