Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 462 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1422

    Oasis

    On a Sat at 5 pm in Jan after a Central BB game I stopped there. Older Asian lady there alone. I took 30 minutes. No HE. Just a very firm hard massage. I tried but no contact.

    Look also at their web page. I think you would have to get real lucky here to repeat. Much better more friendly options elsewhere.

  2. #1421

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?
    I haven't been there since last year but it is not therapeutic. It's a are&T place run by a older Asian woman (most of the time only her) and has had another younger woman help out. You can get a TS by request.

    It's been an average experience the times I've been there but does the job when you need a release.

    The massage is firmer than others and typically uses a two hand approach for the end.

    IMO, it's a step below the EH AMPs.

  3. #1420

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.

    Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?
    Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?

  4. #1419

    Confirm please

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    127 Fenn Rd Newington 860 6650777 ligit place.
    Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.

    Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?

  5. #1418

    Forget it

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm the oasis location? Need a new AMP to check out thanks in advance.

    Slim.
    127 Fenn Rd Newington 860 6650777 ligit place.

  6. #1417

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    Can someone pm the oasis location? Need a new AMP to check out thanks in advance.

    Slim.

  7. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    Hmmm. Last time I had a situ like that (training and provider looked like she was disgusted) I told her to stop as it was blatantly obvious she did not want any part of it. Unfortunately some of these providers appear to have no choice in the matter and that doesn't sit well for me. This sounds like that same situation. Curious what others think.

    More recently I tried a new spot and got a 4 H treatment because the new provider was under training and that was fine as she was eager to do it but wasn't anything to look at. I haven't been back there because of the experience was poor.

  8. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.
    What was the damage?

  9. #1414

    Oasis

    1st time on Fenn. 1/2 hr before closing time. 30 yr old gave me a very decent massage and was about to signal all done when MS rushes in and asks if I want he, I agree. Then MS process to "teach" this new girl how it's done on me. I got 4 h treatment. New girl was uncomfortable with otcr and kept backing away and I didn't bother with MS no offense. 4/4 got the job done but I was wondering if 30 yr old really was new (to he), certainly seemed like it. I rerely get names sorry.

  10. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Another way to deal with oil if you're questioned at home is to simply develop a pattern of going for legit massages.

    The easiest place to hide is in plain sight.
    LOL. Yup that's what I had done back when I was hitched. It worked just fine. However now a days I don't have anyone to 'answer to' so doesn't matter anymore. I actually use to go to a place that did TS 2 x. Before and after. But that seems rare around these parts. So I kinda just now a days skip TS all together. But yes please be ultra clean when you go to your session. I remember last summer a certain place told me horror stories of mongers coming in dirty and smelly. They do not like that at all. So they would do TS regardless just to get these guys clean LOL. I personally think that was a tactic to get a TS for a 1/2 hr session.

  11. #1412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnm123  [View Original Post]
    Any place that uses lots of oil obviously it's nice to have some sort of shower at the end.
    Another way to deal with oil if you're questioned at home is to simply develop a pattern of going for legit massages.

    The easiest place to hide is in plain sight.

  12. #1411

    Table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    Agree with Mr Mike. TS at first is good way to establish what you're looking for, especially at new places or places that put sheets or towels over you if you just start with massage.

    Before you all made Burnside so damn busy, I would do TS at both beginning and end. Or sometime standup shower at end. Nicole would even ask if I want her to wash me during standup shower but often I decline just to finish faster and get on my way.

    Before and after is definitely possible at places where you have rapport, if it's not busy, and if you book an hour instead of hhr or if you just manage your time well. Any place that uses lots of oil obviously it's nice to have some sort of shower at the end.

  13. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    Always before.

    Great way to get things started.

    Establish what you are looking for.

    And get turned on at the beginning.

  14. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    If I am clean, which I usually am, I prefer the TS at the end so I can get all the oil washed off so I don't smell like a candle department when I come home.

  15. #1408

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.

    Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
    Begining. Is what I would choose. My 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape