Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6940
-
02-10-19 03:27 #1390Regular Member

Posts: 3King Spa.
I think it was Nancy. Just a HJ didn't ask for more since it was my first visit there.
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 21:01 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 56King spa
I had FS from Yoyo in summer 2018 but she gone back to New York. Who was your provider? I think mine was Nancy? I just got massage:
Originally Posted by Anthony1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 02:34 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 3King Spa
Those signs have been there for a while. NOT True happy ending I had was great.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 14:08 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 239Devine
Based on their Instagram it looks like a professional skin care place. Therapists are pretty hot and it's something different I'll be checking it out soon if no one has already.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 13:45 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 190Never been there. I just Googled it and if I have the right place it looks legit. Real website. Open til 7 PM.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 12:14 #1385Regular Member

Posts: 17Devine.
By the looks of their website looks like a great place to get a massage.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 11:50 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 1715Devine
I don't know if value is there or not. Anyone tried Maria at Divine Secrets?. Heard it was a Columbian an Venezuala place. But don't know if its happy ending or not.
One of the East Hartford ladies mentioned it. Told its somewhere in Newington.
-
02-06-19 08:02 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 60Airport report
Thanks for the updated report on Airport. I had a bad experience there 2 x months ago (summer 2018) which made me avoid this joint. Your experience with bickering with main mama holds true. I had a poor experience (rude and bossy pushy woman). Your experience with the janitor's closet shower room also holds true. Unsanitary for sure! However I had a bait and switch. Sounds like the same team is still there with the same attitude / set up. First time I got the spinner so that was fine. However within the first 10 mins of the session spinner has to leave!? Chunker takes over! I complained but got no where. But. Let's just say it appeared chunker might have been open to offering a menu. Not sure. Maybe because I was mad. LOL. Second time going same deal. Just poor attitudes but this time I said no bait and switch. Spinner. Ehhhh. Nothing great, standard fare and asked about tip during session. I didn't really respond hence why nothing really occurred but standard fare. So maybe you have to indicate you are going to give a good tip to get things to the next level. One thing to mention. When I left this joint there was a Silver Ford parked in the lot with a guy doing what looked like paperwork. Also a H you G E White Camper with logos (paddy wagon? Was parked next to him. Have no idea what the hell that thing was but it freaked me out. So. Might be a "break spot" just to let people know. Shortly after this experience at Airport I learned about Burn. Thank god, LOL. Keep the reports coming.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
Also anything going on with Silver after the audit? Sorry to sound like a broken record but it seems like a few EH AMPs have had some visits according to some reports.
-
02-05-19 22:09 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 202Great beauty
Flew back from Atlanta today and thought I would try Great Beauty, two ladies a heavier set woman and a thin spinner.
I asked for the thin girl and after a few minutes of bickering back and forth mama agreed to give her up to me.
In the room and off to the shower after begging to take a shower after a long days travel, shower room all the way in back smelled of mold and must! I told her to let me wash standing as I would not lay on the nasty table!
Back to the room and massage started with door open and a sheet over me, I asked to have it removed but only after asking several times did she comply. Massage was mediocre at best, I thought I would break the ice and grabbed her but and was told to stop. Then came the magic question " you give me good tip " I explained, I can touch you the massage was poor and now you ask for good tip. She closed the door and took off her top! Rolled down her spandex and gave me open season!
She massaged me very nicely and let me tell you she took care of me well! Told her I would be back, gave her a. 50 and off I went.
-
02-05-19 18:25 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 29LOL, I ment silver lane. My brain was picturing the spruce st / silver lane exit sign.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 18:18 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 1715Nice Post
Good info. I think it belongs in Eastern Ct thread in that its in Franklin an yes I would assume Franklin is a city that is less busy than East Hartford. Is Spruce the name of the place?
Originally Posted by SideBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 16:39 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 29Franklin
This may be too far east for most but I stumbled upon this place the other day and decided to TOFTT. It's in a similar type of building as Spruce but franklin is far less busy than east hartford. I was met at the door by Michele. I only had 45 minutes free but still took the hour. Not out in this area very often and didn't want to short change myself with only a 30. I wasn't offered a table shower but also didn't ask about one since I was pressed for time. Massage was good not great. ST was very good. UTC roaming allowed. I enjoyed myself a bit more than spruce but could have been the new factor. I don't know how long they have been there or how busy they get but I do know someone else came in while I was there but I was never rushed. I will definitely be repeating when I can get out there. Typical 60/40.
-
02-05-19 07:58 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 60Burn
Out of respect to 'neighboring businesses' if there is a wait at say Burn. Probably best to leave the area and come back when told vs just using the hallway and downstairs lobby as a 'waiting room'. One of yous PM'ed me that since Burn has gotten busy on certain days / nights that you've noticed fellow clients kinda just looming around and the optics of it all looks weird. Just throwing that out there. Seems like common sense but. Just wanted to mention that. Let's keep one of the best smooth with no hiccups. That's all.
Also as Ron states some spas may be closed for the next few days in observance of their holiday. Well that is what I was told from other guys that visit other "Chinese" run spas. Not sure about Silver though since they are Koreans. Also any other news on Silver after the 'audit'? ?
-
02-04-19 14:13 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 1715Feb 5
It will be Chinese New Year so Burnside ladies may close for the day. Maybe two. But that's all it is is their holiday per Nicolle Year of the pig BTW Other CT AMPs if not Korean may close also I suppose.
-
02-03-19 10:14 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 159Spa visits by LEO
May be it is related to this.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
https://m.ctpost.com/politics/articl...o-13577022.php
Since 2015,91 Connecticut nail salons and spas have been ordered to close temporarily by the state Department of Labor for violations in how they pay their employees, DOL enforcement data obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media shows.









Reply With Quote




