The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 168 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    There may be a lot of discussion following up to your question but let's cut to the chase. None of it really matters once you've been popped. Sure you can hire a lawyer and beat the charge. But after the silver bracelets are on and your name / picture are smeared all over the newspaper / tv / internet and there is a record of your arrest they've won. If in the end you are humiliated, pay lawyer fees, lose a wife, family, job, etc. , have you really won? I think not.
    Doug is correct and proves my point. Cops only need probable cause to arrest you. You text a hooker, tell her you want to meet, then you show up at her house; a reasonable person would assume you're there to fuck. Boom that's probable cause right there and the handcuffs go on. Now to actually convict you on that charge they need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were to fuck. You might beat the charge if you feign ignorance, don't talk about sexual acts, don't talk about money, but in the end you're going to end up wasting a few thousand dollars for an attorney and having your name tarnished.

  2. #1113

    Does it really matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps someone could improve my knowledge of this. I don't see how you can be arrested for just arriving at in incall and knocking on the door. If I text and say "what donation for hh" and then get address and show up, what crime has been committed? I tyhought there had to be much more concrete evidence such as verbally saying what services you ant for a certain amount of money. No?
    There may be a lot of discussion following up to your question but let's cut to the chase. None of it really matters once you've been popped. Sure you can hire a lawyer and beat the charge. But after the silver bracelets are on and your name / picture are smeared all over the newspaper / tv / internet and there is a record of your arrest they've won. If in the end you are humiliated, pay lawyer fees, lose a wife, family, job, etc. , have you really won? I think not.

  3. #1112

    Can't be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    This girl posted her dam Pap smear results. WTF.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/597183814380
    I don't think some girl would post her medical records with name and address I would say its someone who has something against her and wants to cause her harm.

    This has happened a lot of times and it needs to stop it sure as hell don't help the community as far as us mongers go it only causes LEO to look at us.

  4. #1111

    Getting Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    If you can approach a location in a better method then do it. I only sat in my car for a minute prior to getting out. It wasn't long. From my previous experience of being arrested, the moment you.

    Enter a location into the front door, you are screwed
    . Luckily, I didn't go into the house. Also, the LEO will seize your cell phone if you have one and use all the texts as evidence in court against you.

    So becareful what you are texting. What helped to save my ass is I didn't text her outside of the house to let her know I had arrived at the location. That's why when I left the location the Cops didn't stop me as I was driving away. She didn't even know it was me outside the house. I only texted her 1 more time but I was several blocks away in a different location. I would stay away from this location. I think they like to use houses as sting ops since they can arrest Outcall girls too. I also go by Hamboner and have many posts in the Germany FKK forum. I just forgot about my other handle and haven't logged in for awhile.
    Perhaps someone could improve my knowledge of this. I don't see how you can be arrested for just arriving at in incall and knocking on the door. If I text and say "what donation for hh" and then get address and show up, what crime has been committed? I tyhought there had to be much more concrete evidence such as verbally saying what services you ant for a certain amount of money. No?

  5. #1110

    Gets worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    This girl posted her dam Pap smear results. WTF.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/597183814380
    She has active warrants for her arrest. Shouldn't take them long to find her.

  6. #1109

    The Odd Files

    This girl posted her dam Pap smear results. WTF.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/597183814380

  7. #1108

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus69  [View Original Post]
    I do not know if things have changed but there was no presence of LEO the last time I visited Julia. It was a about 2 weeks ago in the afternoon. A neighbor may have got fed up or it ways just a coincidence. Just stay alert and don't be stupid.
    Well, I was just there last week and I wasn't imagining things! Others have reported similar issues so, I just rather be safe than sorry! I have been warned about her LEO episodes by others and NO provider is worth going to jail for or being hassled. There are plenty of good providers out there who pose no similar issues and are just as good at what they do.

  8. #1107

    Sex and gender

    This is an oversimplification.

    While most of us are clearly cis gendered, there is actually more of a range between male and female in most animals, including human. Gender is influenced by the chromosome pattern, that one on humans evolved minimizes the range, we can't switch with out medical intervention, as many animals do. But people still do have a wide range. All male, all female, and lots of in betweens.A big clit like that is certainly created hormonally in utero.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlMale  [View Original Post]
    Sex is not determined by hormones in the uterus is it determined by the chromosomes of each parent Females have two X chromosomes and males have one X and one Y. When an egg is fertilized by a sperm one chromosome from each parent is combine in the fertilized cell. Females donate an X and males can donate and X or Y chromosome. .. if the male donates the X the resulting embryo has two XX chromosomes and is female. If the sperm has a why chromosome the embryo has an X and a Y and is a male.

  9. #1106

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Two of these posters only have one post. So I'll take that with a grain of salt. But Willie24 is correct. Julia told me herself that her neighbors hate her and the activities she brings to the neighborhood. So no doubt her house is "hot" and LEO presence is probably there to deter you.
    I've got more than one post. That house is very hot and has been for 6 months. The last couple of times MPD has gone there to serve arrest warrants they have brought their swat team along for fun.

  10. #1105

    Post Count

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to her place this pass Monday about 1 am. Rounded the cul-de-sac and saw a LEO parked in there. Left the area and minutes later seeing him tail me down Wickham, till I pulled into the Walmart. Think the neighbor's are getting the picture of what's going on.
    Two of these posters only have one post. So I'll take that with a grain of salt. But Willie24 is correct. Julia told me herself that her neighbors hate her and the activities she brings to the neighborhood. So no doubt her house is "hot" and LEO presence is probably there to deter you.

  11. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    I have been doing this hobby for quite sometime. Thanks for all the posts and tips. I am a person who likes doing it au natural, GFE if anyone has any digits of good providers. Send me a PM.

    I had an incident I wanted to let everyone know about last night in Brevard County around 3 AM. I texted a provider on Skip the Games who I think has listed for services before and showed the same photos I saw before. We agreed to meet. Location was on Blueridge Ave in Melbourne. I parked away from the house location. Note: I don't like meeting providers at homes because of my previous experience of getting arrested. Before I approached the house, I noticed a white male park his car outside then go inside the house. I was thinking at this point, why is this guy going into the house when the provider knows I am only minutes away from arriving? I then walk up to the door and knock quietly. No one answers. I knock once more softly. No one answers. Note: the provider told me to text her once I arrived at the location. I didn't do this because I have a stalker who hacked into my cell and follows me everywhere I go. Because I didn't do this, it might have saved me from a possible arrest..
    So you parked your car in a quiet neighborhood at 3 in the morning, waited for some time while watching the house, then got out to walk down the street and you're surprised someone called the cops on you?

    Also, you "knocked quietly" and can't believe nobody answered?

    Dude, if it was a sting they would've grabbed you as you were leaving even if you didn't go in. Haven't you seen the show "To catch a Predator"? The fact that you showed up.

    Already shows intent on following through with whatever you talked to her about on the phone. If it was a sting they would've been watching you the moment you turned into the neighborhood and know dam well to hide everyone.

  12. #1103

    True

    But hormones determine what the sex organs do. I misspoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlMale  [View Original Post]
    Sex is not determined by hormones in the uterus is it determined by the chromosomes of each parent Females have two X chromosomes and males have one X and one Y. When an egg is fertilized by a sperm one chromosome from each parent is combine in the fertilized cell. Females donate an X and males can donate and X or Y chromosome. .. if the male donates the X the resulting embryo has two XX chromosomes and is female. If the sperm has a why chromosome the embryo has an X and a Y and is a male.

  13. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Also depends on if you're using your browser in private mode or not. The checkbox sets a cookie, private mode doesn't allow cookies to be saved so you'll still get logged off quickly. I prefer private mode so there's no history of where I go when I'm on sites like this.
    You may be right. Thanks.

  14. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    The little checkbox next to the password entry area that says remember me will keep you logged in.
    I use the remember me check box. Doesn't seem to help. BTW I'm using Firefox.

  15. #1100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Medical knowledge

    Sex in the womb is determined by chromosomes, while the size of sexual organs is altered by the presence of sexual hormones. I'm sure this is about to spill over from massage section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape