Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4384
-
03-09-19 13:05 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 95Mk.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the extra insight about your experience at the location. This could mean 2 things. Either the neighbors and LEO believe there is illegal activity there and want to scare the customers by following them or being there when something is happening. Or Julia could be working with LEO in a Sting Operation and we just haven't seen it in the news. Just my two cents. I believe the LEO showed up when I was there to see her because they believed something was going to occur. BTW you mentioned the LEO was waiting in the Cul-de-Sac and followed you. I know the Cul-De-Sac you are talking about. The only way out of that street from the house, because of the Cul-De-Sac is to drive your car back past the house and past the side street which is, when I was there around 3 AM, the LEO had backed in 100 Feet and turned off their lights with LEO still inside the vehicle. I passed them and kept on driving out of the neighborhood hoping they wouldn't follow me like they did you. Personally, I would avoid this location and Service Worker just in case any of the above is true. It's too risky IMHO. There are other good providers in this forum.
JW.
-
03-09-19 08:20 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 787What Julia told me
She said a neighbor had a warrant and the po-po were there to pick up that neighbor.
IDK if that is true, but that is what she told (texted) me.
-
03-08-19 09:31 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 75I did experience a LEO following me out of the cul-de-sac when I spotted him parked there. (Posted this about a month ago). Followed me to about Walmart off Wickham. This was about midnight. But I did visit her mid February about 3 ish, late afternoon and had a great time. But haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
03-07-19 16:09 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 95Jullia STG
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/249915346263
This is the girl, Julia, who I posted a few weeks ago might have LEO involvement. When I didn't enter the door after I knocked, and I started walking to my car I noticed Melbourne Black and White Car back into a side street only 1 block away turn off their lights and stay in their vehicle as I had to drive past the main street past them. Nothing happened to me, but it seemed very likely a Sting Operation might be happening at this house incall location in Melbourne. I don't know if they are actively arresting Johns over the course of weeks or months then publicize it later.
Has anyone on this forum recently seen her at a Melbourne House Incall location without any issues?
Otherwise, I would not recommend risking the adventure with her.
JW.
-
02-27-19 00:29 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sheds Some Light
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Today's county day spa report may explain some of these earlier posts.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 15:29 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 920Yep, per capita incarcerations are one of the highest in the world and most of it is for drugs either using and possessing or selling. Executions are up there with North Korea, China, Iran. We are not enlightened. We also for a supposed first world nation have a low literacy rate, lower math and science scores and the worst social safety net. Most of this harkens back to 1980 with trickle down economics, amped up war on drugs and economic disparity.
Originally Posted by Jeep95
[View Original Post]
Funny but also really fucking sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0nAeVI6ZsE
A2
-
02-24-19 07:37 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 268Freedoms
US is at best the 37th in freedom in a number of evaluations. Yet "patriots" scream we're have the most liberties in the world. Arresting people for prostitution, weed etc is Nazi like crap.
Originally Posted by Richbal
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 12:13 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 63Patriots Bob Craft Charged
"Police in Jupiter said they filed a complaint against Kraft, who has been charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution. Authorities also said he was caught on surveillance camera inside one of the spas. ".
One of us, who-the-thunk-it?
-
02-21-19 21:46 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 47Its not that hard to avoid it
See https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/...ostitution.htm.
Now this is exactly the reason I NEVER discuss money or time with anyone until trust is established. NO MATTER WHAT.
Then once trust is established I have found that there is no need to communicate about what we do together unless its her and I in a confidential setting.
This means not over the phone, text, email. Ever.
I get crickets from some girls because of this, but so what. If time or money is that much of an issue I don't want to know them anyway.
Also, you guys heard about this?
Sen. Lauren Book wants to create "Soliciting for Prostitution Registry".
Jan 29,2019.
Florida State Senator Lauren Book, introduced Senate Bill 540 last week. Included in her bill is the establishment of a "Soliciting for Prostitution Registry".
Her bill also wants every law enforcement officer to be trained in investigating human trafficking and, "The training must be developed in consultation with the Department of Children and Families. " DCF is the same agency she, only weeks ago, said could not be trusted to care for the welfare of children.
Its crap partly cause DCF is a disaster in itself.
Now I am no fan of, nor do I support human trafficking, but what 2 consenting adults do is all good.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 19:37 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 95If you can approach a location in a better method then do it. I only sat in my car for a minute prior to getting out. It wasn't long. From my previous experience of being arrested, the moment you.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
Enter a location into the front door, you are screwed. Luckily, I didn't go into the house. Also, the LEO will seize your cell phone if you have one and use all the texts as evidence in court against you.
So becareful what you are texting. What helped to save my ass is I didn't text her outside of the house to let her know I had arrived at the location. That's why when I left the location the Cops didn't stop me as I was driving away. She didn't even know it was me outside the house. I only texted her 1 more time but I was several blocks away in a different location. I would stay away from this location. I think they like to use houses as sting ops since they can arrest Outcall girls too. I also go by Hamboner and have many posts in the Germany FKK forum. I just forgot about my other handle and haven't logged in for awhile.
-
02-14-19 16:33 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 381I had a dream with her about 2 months ago, and it was about 6 ish am when I got there. No sign of LEO, but when I was leaving there was an older couple sitting in the garage giving me the stink eye as I was leaving.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 09:39 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 40Julia non-issue
I do not know if things have changed but there was no presence of LEO the last time I visited Julia. It was a about 2 weeks ago in the afternoon. A neighbor may have got fed up or it ways just a coincidence. Just stay alert and don't be stupid.
-
02-14-19 06:51 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 98In the past three months I've had dreams of her three times in the morning with no sign of LEO. All great visits BTW. Just wondering if anyone has seen her prior to noon and noticed LEO's presence in the area?
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 15:07 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 75Guess this will be my 2nd post.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
This was my second date with her. Had a great 1st, hence the second. Just stating that it's odd for LEO tucked away in a cul-de-sac. Then minutes later on my tail. Changed lanes at the light, didn't even pull up, but stayed in back in the other lane. Just providing additional awareness.
-
02-13-19 06:59 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 75Same Incident at Julia
Was heading to her place this pass Monday about 1 am. Rounded the cul-de-sac and saw a LEO parked in there. Left the area and minutes later seeing him tail me down Wickham, till I pulled into the Walmart. Think the neighbor's are getting the picture of what's going on.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




