Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 682 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Just one last question, what was the damage?
    Well she has her rates on the ad, 1 for hh.

  2. #222

    Great Report!

    Just one last question, what was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider a while back, but her incall was in Hammonton so I couldn't make it to see her. Recently she's been coming to the Mt. Laurel area and getting a room, so I saw her last week. She looks exactly like her pictures, she's very friendly and extremely horny, loves sex. We started off with some touching and making out before she moved on to some good oral. She then got on top and used me as a human dildo and slowly started cg, then I wanted some mish, which was hot. She really wanted some anal, so I agreed, it's not really my thing, and she lifted her leg and pivoted into position and then grabbed me and put it where she wanted. She really does enjoy it. It was a great erotic session and now it seems she's going to be getting a room in the area looking for some new regulars and I agreed to write a review and let you all know about her, Enjoy!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...k/484746550718

  3. #221

    Sasha, The Italian Princess That Loves Anal

    I contacted this provider a while back, but her incall was in Hammonton so I couldn't make it to see her. Recently she's been coming to the Mt. Laurel area and getting a room, so I saw her last week. She looks exactly like her pictures, she's very friendly and extremely horny, loves sex. We started off with some touching and making out before she moved on to some good oral. She then got on top and used me as a human dildo and slowly started cg, then I wanted some mish, which was hot. She really wanted some anal, so I agreed, it's not really my thing, and she lifted her leg and pivoted into position and then grabbed me and put it where she wanted. She really does enjoy it. It was a great erotic session and now it seems she's going to be getting a room in the area looking for some new regulars and I agreed to write a review and let you all know about her, Enjoy!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...k/484746550718

  4. #220
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #219

    There is a lot of.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmbFan668  [View Original Post]
    User only has the one post but says she robbed him.
    I mentioned this previously. There are a lot of posts on area boards from posters that are new with links to obvious fakes ads or asking for details that should be obvious, or sending PM's for details or info, and their requests for info is at the least. Maybe questionable.

    We do have White Knights that direct providers to this site or provide information about discussions here. That has the potential to create issues as well.

  6. #218

    Titan Games

    Watching the Titan Games, the Rock's new show. Got the veins on my cock throbbing. LOL. Wouldn't mind running into some of those chicks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted3  [View Original Post]
    If you find them pass them along. Amazon girls are the best!

  7. #217

    Check out post 159

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaym812  [View Original Post]
    User only has the one post but says she robbed him.

  8. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081  [View Original Post]
    I'm in search of a hot piece of ass with some abs! I know, I know, but those CrossFit freaks are right up my ally. And NO, I'm not looking for some Tranny. Adam's apples are not my style. LOL.

    Any recommendations??

    Especially ones not too far from Del. Memorial bridge.
    If you find them pass them along. Amazon girls are the best!

  9. #215

    How about this one?


  10. #214

    Crazy right??

    I'm in search of a hot piece of ass with some abs! I know, I know, but those CrossFit freaks are right up my ally. And NO, I'm not looking for some Tranny. Adam's apples are not my style. LOL.

    Any recommendations??

    Especially ones not too far from Del. Memorial bridge.

  11. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet a little red head hottie in Cinnaminson last year and it was her using fake pics. Even sent me some pics that looked great, but this woman answered the door and claimed it was her. Got pissed that I spun on my heel and left, chased me down the street swearing and yelling. Total headcase.
    Thanks she does seem to be nuts.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever check out this red head in Pennsauken? I tried a few times but she wouldn't give me an address to go to, her replies were just Pennsauken, or off of Westfield. Yesterday she sends me a message at 3 confirming our meeting at 3, I say I don't know where to go and get the same answers. After an hour she sends me the address and then gets angry because I can't go? Now she's apologizing for the miscommunication.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/685152921717
    I was supposed to meet a little red head hottie in Cinnaminson last year and it was her using fake pics. Even sent me some pics that looked great, but this woman answered the door and claimed it was her. Got pissed that I spun on my heel and left, chased me down the street swearing and yelling. Total headcase.

  13. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

    I had a little trouble understanding this. The bareback option indeed interests me. But were you implying that she's an addict, or what? Can anyone clarify as to whether she's a junkie or not?
    You looking for bare? I know someone who is accommodating. I don't personally.

  14. #210

    Kitty Kat Style

    Anyone ever check out this red head in Pennsauken? I tried a few times but she wouldn't give me an address to go to, her replies were just Pennsauken, or off of Westfield. Yesterday she sends me a message at 3 confirming our meeting at 3, I say I don't know where to go and get the same answers. After an hour she sends me the address and then gets angry because I can't go? Now she's apologizing for the miscommunication.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/685152921717

  15. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Look at these new Picts. And I did call, she should be charging by the pound, not what she is asking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8565179039
    I also remember reading a review about Alex where she really wants bare service and kept trying to get the monger to agree, against his wishes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape