LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 682 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #208

    Don't waste time

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardsOfNo  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503

    Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.
    I heard before she had some dude walk in on during a date. I believe if you look back you should find some info. Heard she drama too. But just look back a couple weeks.

  2. #207

    Unhealthy thin twins.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    Look at these new Picts. And I did call, she should be charging by the pound, not what she is asking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8565179039

  3. #206

    Glendora.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardsOfNo  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503

    Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.
    I reviewed her about 3 months ago.

    I took my money back and ran out the door.

    She is that bad.

  4. #205

    Bbw

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503

    Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.

  5. #204

    Thanks for the reply.

    Thats ok. I am new here to Jersey area, moved here from.

    Miami. I didn't have to get into internet for these stuffs back in florida and hence Am newbie to this website. I get you and I Might have treated the same way.

    But do let me know if you need any info when you go to South Flo. I'll be happy to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    My goal is not to purposely offend anybody but just reading around this website, there is an unwritten rule by private messaging "newbies". Hell, I am one myself. Typically, you will read from the Senior Members that they have a phone number, contact, or lead but are restricting that information to the Senior members only. The stated rationale is the LEO can log on the site and with very little effort, can ask for information for the purposes of enforcing the law so the Seniors of this website that have blazed the trail for the rest of us have seen fit to restrict the flow of information to only those who have proven themselves thru quantity of posts and time.

    I see that you have 6 posts, at least 3 of them to me. I have no idea of your truest intentions nor do I mean to question them but out of respect to the trailblazers before me, I will just follow the unwritten rule.

  6. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Got the one for you with the added benefit that she can suck a bowling ball Thur. A garden hose. PM for details.
    Hey don I'm willing to travel to trenton for good blowjob I'm addicted to trenton been getting some great out there. Can you give me the info about the chick in trenton.

  7. #202

    Just playing by the (unwritten) rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey- I did PM you. Could you please send me the details?
    My goal is not to purposely offend anybody but just reading around this website, there is an unwritten rule by private messaging "newbies". Hell, I am one myself. Typically, you will read from the Senior Members that they have a phone number, contact, or lead but are restricting that information to the Senior members only. The stated rationale is the LEO can log on the site and with very little effort, can ask for information for the purposes of enforcing the law so the Seniors of this website that have blazed the trail for the rest of us have seen fit to restrict the flow of information to only those who have proven themselves thru quantity of posts and time.

    I see that you have 6 posts, at least 3 of them to me. I have no idea of your truest intentions nor do I mean to question them but out of respect to the trailblazers before me, I will just follow the unwritten rule.

  8. #201

    Trenton

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Got the one for you with the added benefit that she can suck a bowling ball Thur. A garden hose. PM for details.
    Hey- I did PM you. Could you please send me the details?

  9. #200

    CityX

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Link? Who, what and where?
    City X, Bridgeton. Now listed in the qucik view as South J, she is a WF. I haven't had any luck in posting the links from CXG.

  10. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Any info or reviews? If not I will TOFT.
    Link? Who, what and where?

  11. #198

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

    I had a little trouble understanding this. The bareback option indeed interests me. But were you implying that she's an addict, or what? Can anyone clarify as to whether she's a junkie or not?
    Well I never seen her do anything around me but I saw a few bags. Lying around when I stop by. If she a junkie she not super junkie. If that makes sense.

  12. #197

    Raindrop??

    Any info or reviews? If not I will TOFT.

  13. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Welp her name is sky. And I say she is okay. I always wear s condom never bb. She since she that low. But she good for a hh or hr. Suck you off and hit it from the back she downfor everything. Head game average. Sometime you got to tell ger what to do or what you like to get the job done. I'm not sure if since she knows me and I hit her up like 1 week for hr for low low. And the times all yours and and everything goes. But she moves around alot sometime she stays with guys in hotels and then they let her do her thang when they at work. And if u have 40,50,60 you wont be disappointed for what u can do fornthe amount of time... sometimes she tries to before and get more but u can get a hr and a half with that but wouldnt do bb tho..
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

    I had a little trouble understanding this. The bareback option indeed interests me. But were you implying that she's an addict, or what? Can anyone clarify as to whether she's a junkie or not?

  14. #195

    Update on Layla

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/859077955498

    I know she has a few reviews in this section (that's primarily why I went with her) but I figured I would make a contribution with an update. First, she is a lot rougher looking than her pics. Extermely tight spinner body but she completely shaved her beaver (previous reports had her trimmed).

    I paid the going rate for a SS and she is above average on the skin flute and then I flipped her to K9 and hit it hard till I filled up the bag. Everything is covered which was fine by fine considering her mileage. Attitude-wise, she is fine, pretty business like and straight forward but nothing would suggest playful, fun or sweet. Again, with her mileage, that's probably the best you could ask for.

    The place is in a run down section of Camden (what isn't run down in Camden? This is actually better than most areas) I've seen worse. She shares it with two other Skip the Games advertisers but I've got to hand it to them for taking charge on this part of their lives because my guess is that all three evolved from walking the streets of Camden for 1 Jackson to putting a roof over their heads by charging 4 Jacksons for the very same act. I get the impression (theory right now) that she might work for less if you choose to go this direction.

  15. #194

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    For the first time reader of her ad, no one would know her history so the reference of Gloucester seems totally out of place and makes the average monger more suspicious than anything else. I don't think it adds any incentive to call her.

    That being said, can I ask what you thought of her skill set? Being on a budget is one thing, totally wasting your mongering allowance on a poor performance is quite another.
    Welp her name is sky. And I say she is okay. I always wear s condom never bb. She since she that low. But she good for a hh or hr. Suck you off and hit it from the back she downfor everything. Head game average. Sometime you got to tell ger what to do or what you like to get the job done. I'm not sure if since she knows me and I hit her up like 1 week for hr for low low. And the times all yours and and everything goes. But she moves around alot sometime she stays with guys in hotels and then they let her do her thang when they at work. And if u have 40,50,60 you wont be disappointed for what u can do fornthe amount of time... sometimes she tries to before and get more but u can get a hr and a half with that but wouldnt do bb tho..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape