Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 686 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #800

    Completely freak

    Just trying to help a friend. I know a girl who will do anything for the right contribution. She's aomplete freak.

    If you're interested in a triple threat freak, hit me up for details.

    Doing this as a favor as she is in need. I'll hook you up on a good deal with her.

  2. #799

    Irish update

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I think most of the discussion of this interior thread was centered on Arora and not on Irish. As for Irish I think she is not seeing anyone at this time.
    I do believe she is on the north east side of Detroit.

  3. #798

    Stacy.

    Anyone know if CIM is on the menu? I finished in the bag last time.

  4. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony216  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of seeing Bailey or Stacy Renee but I don't know who to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations between the two of them for me?
    I agree with the others that both Bailey and Stacy Renee are great. If I had to choose 1 it would probably be Stacy Renee with the tie breaker being the safe incall location.

  5. #796

    Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Damn. What a shame.
    I think most of the discussion of this interior thread was centered on Arora and not on Irish. As for Irish I think she is not seeing anyone at this time.

  6. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWave  [View Original Post]
    I agree Arora has a great body but is she still meeting people can not find an ad.
    I can't find an ad. There was one a week ago somewhere.

  7. #794

    Is Arora still meeting people

    Quote Originally Posted by OrallVrForU  [View Original Post]
    Both are a great date. Best in the area. Auroa is great too. Bailey seems more PSE. Stacy has a nice incall Auroa best body.
    I agree Arora has a great body but is she still meeting people can not find an ad.

  8. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony216  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of seeing Bailey or Stacy Renee but I don't know who to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations between the two of them for me?
    Both are a great date. Best in the area. Auroa is great too. Bailey seems more PSE. Stacy has a nice incall Auroa best body.

  9. #792

    Recommendations

    I'm thinking of seeing Bailey or Stacy Renee but I don't know who to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations between the two of them for me?

  10. #791

    Irish

    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWave  [View Original Post]
    All of her ads are deleted and she doesn't seem to post anymore. Sad she was a true GFE does anybody know where she went.
    Damn. What a shame.

  11. #790

    Bailey's Latest Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Banker33  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help out and post Bailey's link. I can't find her in STG. I've looked 5 pages.
    Here was her ad from last Saturday. If you are paying attention, she usually posts on Thursdays with an early eeekend special. Just keep looking for 25 year olds and you will eventually hit her ads. Oh, by the way, it was on page 6, LOL, so close. I got to say she was awesome, Can't wait to repeat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/993247442788

    Play Safe and Have Fun.

  12. #789

    Bailey

    Can someone help out and post Bailey's link. I can't find her in STG. I've looked 5 pages.

  13. #788

    Looks like she is done

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.
    All of her ads are deleted and she doesn't seem to post anymore. Sad she was a true GFE does anybody know where she went.

  14. #787

    I tend to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    These HIV claims were made by diva. If anyone is infected it's her ghetto ass. She tries to shit talk every girl making more money than her.
    I agree with you on this one it looks like its coming from Diva every bad post about deadliest mouth follows a Diva ad its like Diva posted her ad then posted her ad against her.

    Just my 2 cents.

  15. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    She is available is what she is conveying. Been there, done her, and done with her.
    Yes, it is her discrete way of saying 'contact me'. I've seen her once about a year ago. It was a dumpy motel north side of Flint. She spent at least thirty minutes trying on various lingerie and dresses to the point that I was getting annoyed. I think she was just nervous and extremely cautious meeting me. When we did get down to business, the was well worth the wait. I definitely would see her again but seldom travel near Flint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape