Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 10238
-
02-23-19 23:38 #218Senior Member

Posts: 222Titan Games
Watching the Titan Games, the Rock's new show. Got the veins on my cock throbbing. LOL. Wouldn't mind running into some of those chicks!!
Originally Posted by Wasted3
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 23:14 #217Regular Member

Posts: 9Check out post 159
User only has the one post but says she robbed him.
Originally Posted by Jaym812
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 03:16 #216Senior Member

Posts: 53If you find them pass them along. Amazon girls are the best!
Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 01:36 #215Regular Member

Posts: 13How about this one?
Anyone know if this one is real http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...5/428154087330.
-
02-22-19 18:50 #214Senior Member

Posts: 222Crazy right??
I'm in search of a hot piece of ass with some abs! I know, I know, but those CrossFit freaks are right up my ally. And NO, I'm not looking for some Tranny. Adam's apples are not my style. LOL.
Any recommendations??
Especially ones not too far from Del. Memorial bridge.
-
02-16-19 12:41 #213Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks she does seem to be nuts.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 21:12 #212Senior Member

Posts: 655I was supposed to meet a little red head hottie in Cinnaminson last year and it was her using fake pics. Even sent me some pics that looked great, but this woman answered the door and claimed it was her. Got pissed that I spun on my heel and left, chased me down the street swearing and yelling. Total headcase.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 12:38 #211Senior Member

Posts: 247You looking for bare? I know someone who is accommodating. I don't personally.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 06:52 #210Senior Member

Posts: 247Kitty Kat Style
Anyone ever check out this red head in Pennsauken? I tried a few times but she wouldn't give me an address to go to, her replies were just Pennsauken, or off of Westfield. Yesterday she sends me a message at 3 confirming our meeting at 3, I say I don't know where to go and get the same answers. After an hour she sends me the address and then gets angry because I can't go? Now she's apologizing for the miscommunication.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/685152921717
-
02-14-19 19:14 #209Senior Member

Posts: 247I also remember reading a review about Alex where she really wants bare service and kept trying to get the monger to agree, against his wishes.
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 16:08 #208Senior Member

Posts: 74Don't waste time
I heard before she had some dude walk in on during a date. I believe if you look back you should find some info. Heard she drama too. But just look back a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by BeardsOfNo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 16:03 #207Regular Member

Posts: 14Unhealthy thin twins.
Look at these new Picts. And I did call, she should be charging by the pound, not what she is asking.
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8565179039
-
02-14-19 15:03 #206Regular Member

Posts: 14Glendora.
I reviewed her about 3 months ago.
Originally Posted by BeardsOfNo
[View Original Post]
I took my money back and ran out the door.
She is that bad.
-
02-14-19 11:19 #205Regular Member

Posts: 6Bbw
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503
Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.
-
02-12-19 23:39 #204Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for the reply.
Thats ok. I am new here to Jersey area, moved here from.
Miami. I didn't have to get into internet for these stuffs back in florida and hence Am newbie to this website. I get you and I Might have treated the same way.
But do let me know if you need any info when you go to South Flo. I'll be happy to help.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




