Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 10233
-
02-08-19 21:05 #198Senior Member

Posts: 74Sky
Well I never seen her do anything around me but I saw a few bags. Lying around when I stop by. If she a junkie she not super junkie. If that makes sense.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 18:16 #197Senior Member

Posts: 842Raindrop??
Any info or reviews? If not I will TOFT.
-
02-08-19 09:30 #196Senior Member

Posts: 3748http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]
I had a little trouble understanding this. The bareback option indeed interests me. But were you implying that she's an addict, or what? Can anyone clarify as to whether she's a junkie or not?
-
02-07-19 09:46 #195Senior Member

Posts: 887Update on Layla
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/859077955498
I know she has a few reviews in this section (that's primarily why I went with her) but I figured I would make a contribution with an update. First, she is a lot rougher looking than her pics. Extermely tight spinner body but she completely shaved her beaver (previous reports had her trimmed).
I paid the going rate for a SS and she is above average on the skin flute and then I flipped her to K9 and hit it hard till I filled up the bag. Everything is covered which was fine by fine considering her mileage. Attitude-wise, she is fine, pretty business like and straight forward but nothing would suggest playful, fun or sweet. Again, with her mileage, that's probably the best you could ask for.
The place is in a run down section of Camden (what isn't run down in Camden? This is actually better than most areas) I've seen worse. She shares it with two other Skip the Games advertisers but I've got to hand it to them for taking charge on this part of their lives because my guess is that all three evolved from walking the streets of Camden for 1 Jackson to putting a roof over their heads by charging 4 Jacksons for the very same act. I get the impression (theory right now) that she might work for less if you choose to go this direction.
-
02-04-19 14:56 #194Senior Member

Posts: 74Sky
Welp her name is sky. And I say she is okay. I always wear s condom never bb. She since she that low. But she good for a hh or hr. Suck you off and hit it from the back she downfor everything. Head game average. Sometime you got to tell ger what to do or what you like to get the job done. I'm not sure if since she knows me and I hit her up like 1 week for hr for low low. And the times all yours and and everything goes. But she moves around alot sometime she stays with guys in hotels and then they let her do her thang when they at work. And if u have 40,50,60 you wont be disappointed for what u can do fornthe amount of time... sometimes she tries to before and get more but u can get a hr and a half with that but wouldnt do bb tho..
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 14:32 #193Senior Member

Posts: 887Are you willing to drive to Trenton
Got the one for you with the added benefit that she can suck a bowling ball Thur. A garden hose. PM for details.
Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 08:35 #192Senior Member

Posts: 118Help, ISO.
Looking for a truly flat chested gal. I know there are girls that say, "I am flat" but then they are a small B or an A. What I am looking for is a girl with AA cups. Like Bumps with nipples. I know there are a few out there but they are soooo hard to find.
Hate the plastic surgeons, and those padded bras. But a few years back, I found a winner. She looked small, maybe like 32 A. At first she didn't want to take off her bra, but I insisted. And when she did WOWOWOWOWO! She had those sexynlittle AAA cups. Eraser nipples, that were so sensitive. She could cum.
From nipple play. I sucked in hers and fondled her chest. Beautiful. Like to find that again.
-
02-04-19 08:24 #191Senior Member

Posts: 887Seems odd
For the first time reader of her ad, no one would know her history so the reference of Gloucester seems totally out of place and makes the average monger more suspicious than anything else. I don't think it adds any incentive to call her.
That being said, can I ask what you thought of her skill set? Being on a budget is one thing, totally wasting your mongering allowance on a poor performance is quite another.
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 04:03 #190Senior Member

Posts: 74Sting in Gloucester?
So when on a budget. Ill see her once in a blue moon but she recently disappeared. And I got back in touch. Apparently she gor picked up but her new ad says.
Beware od stings in Gloucester anyone heard?
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690
-
02-01-19 08:13 #189Senior Member

Posts: 655That is the problem. Almost every one of these girls is backed into a corner, with no real place to live and a substance abuse problem. If you give them the opportunity to take something for nothing, they will. Maybe not the first time, but eventually you will get hit.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
I only know because I've been there myself.
-
01-31-19 14:02 #188Senior Member

Posts: 33My god, there's so many of us getting ripped off, it feels like we need to start rolling in groups like they do. LOL.
-
01-31-19 11:44 #187Senior Member

Posts: 83The last time I tried to see her, which was about 3 months ago, she ripped me off for $60. I'd seen her several times prior to that and had a good time, so I trusted her when she asked for the money upfront while we were outside her apartment. She said she just needed to walk over and give it to her friend who was waiting nearby in a car, but then she got in the car and took off! Never again.
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 05:51 #186Senior Member

Posts: 247I saw Dyan over a year ago, she was in a halfway house in Camden, she was fun and sober. Then her sea hag sister got a hold of her again and got her back into the drugs and pimps her out as much as possible. I've read where guys show up and the needles are clearly visible and she's out of it. Sad, and there also seems to be a constant rotation of girls at the house. Just bad news.
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 03:44 #185Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for info.
Thanks for info. Appericate i thinink I'm pass so. But she be giving good prices. But don't need the drama.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 03:25 #184Senior Member

Posts: 485Dyan
Known Dyan a while, like a decade plus from back when she walked. Seen her from time to time but not in the past 12 months as I am no longer local, same great skillz, and still cute even with the additional years. But last scheduled round about a month ago she ghosted me despite numerous texts in advance and same day confirm. Life is too short to waste time like that and there are plenty of other great options, so I retired the relationship and moved on. She's a hard pass for me now.
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




