Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20619

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you don't already have some sort of a significant other, try and see if you're able to have a visit with her outside of the shop. Who knows you may end up being the next Bob521.

    -w.
    But, if you do have a significant other, just change the parlor and be friendly with an mt that provides extras, for 2 reasons: (1) it's unhealthy to have bb without a release; (2) she does not sound and act as a trustworthy person, she could easily provide L1, and do not rise her boss' awareness, but she is just teasing you instead.

  2. #20618
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    Google says it's closed. Hmm. Do they have a table shower.
    Just drove by 10 minutes ago and they are indeed open.

    Hong Kong Spa has a sign on the door saying" Closed for road trip" though LOL.

  3. #20617

    Remember Selena.

    Chicago was my old stomping grounds and I'll be visiting soon. Anyone remember Selena Spa in Chinatown on Wentworth. If so, I don't need to remind anyone how awesome this place used to be. Can anyone recommend a place like the old Selena? If anyone plans a trip to San Diego I've got the goods to trade!

  4. #20616

    This is my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    I have made a genuine connection with a masseuse lately at a legit Chinatown AMP (I don't want to disclose her name or the spa she works at because I don't want to get her in trouble). I've gotten some great massages from her on all visits; her techniques and skills are top-level. Although she can't provide extras due to the house rules, we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other's company. The appreciation we've shown each other has gradually gotten intense; after the most recent massage, although there was no HJ, BJ, or FS, we had a serious make-out session with plenty of DFK. She seemed turned on by it and wished she could do the deed, but she told me she doesn't want to get in trouble because if she does, she feels she'll get sent back home. Either by LEO or her boss. What do you guys think I should do?
    I've had similar happen to me. Setup a date on her day off. Breakfast sitting together. A walk holding hands. Saw a movie ending with dinner at her place of choice. I was a perfect gentleman ending the evening with a goodnight kiss. Texting got progressively dirty. On our next date she couldn't keep her hands off me. Three weeks of bliss, then the crazy came out. It was nice while it lasted. Just use your common sense and enjoy the moment.

  5. #20615

    Massage place on Grand / Canal

    Has anyone been there? While driving by saw it. Made couple of circles to find parking, but being suburbanite, couldn't find one. Widow light $58/ HR.

    Next time around there might TOFTT.

    IC.

  6. #20614

    Exercise

    Quote Originally Posted by Converg  [View Original Post]
    Pretty hot, tall, thin, sexy, playful as well. Standard table shower, so. So massage. BBBJ and CFS. Exercise continues to deliver! Highly recommend.
    Is this the one in Mt Prospect?

    Thanks,

    CR.

  7. #20613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Google says it's closed. Hmm. Do they have a table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Producer79  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Comfort Spa for about 3 weeks now. I started with a lady named Coco great massage good finish however, she will not let you suck her nipples. On my second visit I met LELE and she blew my mind and my load. Big beautiful breast that she allowed me to suck on. Standard 60 at the door and 60 for finish. I guess she is comfortable with me now because she gave me a gratuitous BBBJ on this past Monday. Check it out and stay safe boys.

  8. #20612

    Successful Spot on Archer

    I've been going to Comfort Spa for about 3 weeks now. I started with a lady named Coco great massage good finish however, she will not let you suck her nipples. On my second visit I met LELE and she blew my mind and my load. Big beautiful breast that she allowed me to suck on. Standard 60 at the door and 60 for finish. I guess she is comfortable with me now because she gave me a gratuitous BBBJ on this past Monday. Check it out and stay safe boys.

  9. #20611

    Exercise Spa. June

    Pretty hot, tall, thin, sexy, playful as well. Standard table shower, so. So massage. BBBJ and CFS. Exercise continues to deliver! Highly recommend.

  10. #20610
    You should tread lightly as she may be doing this with other guys. With that being said try getting her outside the spa and see what happens and be careful with the money you shell out if you get her to go outside the spa. If you ask her and she starts bull shiting around with excuses why she can't do it then you know its not genuine.

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    I have made a genuine connection with a masseuse lately at a legit Chinatown AMP (I don't want to disclose her name or the spa she works at because I don't want to get her in trouble). I've gotten some great massages from her on all visits; her techniques and skills are top-level. Although she can't provide extras due to the house rules, we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other's company. The appreciation we've shown each other has gradually gotten intense; after the most recent massage, although there was no HJ, BJ, or FS, we had a serious make-out session with plenty of DFK. She seemed turned on by it and wished she could do the deed, but she told me she doesn't want to get in trouble because if she does, she feels she'll get sent back home. Either by LEO or her boss. What do you guys think I should do?

  11. #20609
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    I have made a genuine connection with a masseuse lately at a legit Chinatown AMP (I don't want to disclose her name or the spa she works at because I don't want to get her in trouble). I've gotten some great massages from her on all visits; her techniques and skills are top-level. Although she can't provide extras due to the house rules, we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other's company. The appreciation we've shown each other has gradually gotten intense; after the most recent massage, although there was no HJ, BJ, or FS, we had a serious make-out session with plenty of DFK. She seemed turned on by it and wished she could do the deed, but she told me she doesn't want to get in trouble because if she does, she feels she'll get sent back home. Either by LEO or her boss. What do you guys think I should do?
    There was a recent post somewhere here about discreetness. Find out her day off be discreet and go on a date. I'm sure you can get a lot for the price of a room and some dinner.

    Doc.

  12. #20608
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    I have made a genuine connection with a masseuse lately at a legit Chinatown AMP (I don't want to disclose her name or the spa she works at because I don't want to get her in trouble). I've gotten some great massages from her on all visits; her techniques and skills are top-level. Although she can't provide extras due to the house rules, we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other's company. The appreciation we've shown each other has gradually gotten intense; after the most recent massage, although there was no HJ, BJ, or FS, we had a serious make-out session with plenty of DFK. She seemed turned on by it and wished she could do the deed, but she told me she doesn't want to get in trouble because if she does, she feels she'll get sent back home. Either by LEO or her boss. What do you guys think I should do?
    Assuming you don't already have some sort of a significant other, try and see if you're able to have a visit with her outside of the shop. Who knows you may end up being the next Bob521.

    -w.

  13. #20607

    Looking For Advice

    I have made a genuine connection with a masseuse lately at a legit Chinatown AMP (I don't want to disclose her name or the spa she works at because I don't want to get her in trouble). I've gotten some great massages from her on all visits; her techniques and skills are top-level. Although she can't provide extras due to the house rules, we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other's company. The appreciation we've shown each other has gradually gotten intense; after the most recent massage, although there was no HJ, BJ, or FS, we had a serious make-out session with plenty of DFK. She seemed turned on by it and wished she could do the deed, but she told me she doesn't want to get in trouble because if she does, she feels she'll get sent back home. Either by LEO or her boss. What do you guys think I should do?

  14. #20606

    First time location recommendation

    I have been thinking about trying to get a massage but was wondering where to go for my first time. I want to go somewhere where are MP have decent-good lookers and maybe younger. Just from reading this, I have heard about SXL and Mercy but where would be some good places to go?

  15. #20605
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen a provider / massage therapist with GPS. I guess I've been lucky.
    What is GPS?

    Golden Pussy Syndrome

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape