Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,396 to 19,410 of 39977
-
02-14-19 05:46 #20582Senior Member

Posts: 958Assuming you don't already have some sort of a significant other, try and see if you're able to have a visit with her outside of the shop. Who knows you may end up being the next Bob521.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
02-14-19 02:43 #20581Senior Member

Posts: 326Looking For Advice
I have made a genuine connection with a masseuse lately at a legit Chinatown AMP (I don't want to disclose her name or the spa she works at because I don't want to get her in trouble). I've gotten some great massages from her on all visits; her techniques and skills are top-level. Although she can't provide extras due to the house rules, we genuinely like each other and enjoy each other's company. The appreciation we've shown each other has gradually gotten intense; after the most recent massage, although there was no HJ, BJ, or FS, we had a serious make-out session with plenty of DFK. She seemed turned on by it and wished she could do the deed, but she told me she doesn't want to get in trouble because if she does, she feels she'll get sent back home. Either by LEO or her boss. What do you guys think I should do?
-
02-13-19 22:23 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 69First time location recommendation
I have been thinking about trying to get a massage but was wondering where to go for my first time. I want to go somewhere where are MP have decent-good lookers and maybe younger. Just from reading this, I have heard about SXL and Mercy but where would be some good places to go?
-
02-13-19 15:46 #20579Regular Member

Posts: 8What is GPS?
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Golden Pussy Syndrome
A2
-
02-13-19 13:52 #20578Senior Member

Posts: 103Belmont spa
Search doesn't work when I type in Belmont or Belmont spa. Something else I should be typing? Any info on this place or any recommendations for the area?
-
02-12-19 20:18 #20577Senior Member

Posts: 877Repeats first
They have 2000 + clients. Different time of day, etc.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 17:01 #20576Regular Member

Posts: 7Vip
I didn't read post carefully. VIP at nurubliss. That was my experience at VIP Massage, Streamwood. I really shouldn't skip my dosage.
Originally Posted by KingPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 16:48 #20575Regular Member

Posts: 7Vip
I swung by VIP last weekend they were closed. Texted and she told me Monday at 2 pm "young / thin" girl would be available. Got there she had no idea about appt. Said come back in 20 min. Came back told me to go out to the car for 2 min. WTF? Went to bathroom instead. She said then she was available. Owner is okay but not what I was told. She said come back tomorrow. I texted two days later and got another run around. Just my experience. Others have had a positive one there. Had she not promised young / thin maybe it would have been different. I didn't see signs of anyone else there other than her.
Originally Posted by KingPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 15:18 #20574Senior Member

Posts: 131Chicagolandmassage. Secret handshake?
I texted the "chicago" number on the website last week to try and set up my first appointment with this outfit, but never heard anything back.
Is this a secret to getting an appointment with this group? There is no mention of any screening protocol on their website. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks!
-
02-11-19 12:12 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 56Divine or Nurubliss
I was hoping to get some feedback on where I should go. I was thinking if I went to divinedolls I'd go with Gabriella with the tantric, nuru or strip and rub. Or splurge for the four hand wth yara. Or go with nurubliss Sabrina nuru, milking table or the VIP. I hoping someone could guide me to where the best time will be had. This is going to be a little Valentine's Day gift to my self. Dont really want to get hit with tipping if I'm dropping $200 plus already.
-
02-10-19 19:25 #20572Senior Member

Posts: 313Help please
Anyone have any intel on these ladies below? Looking for some fun at the end of the month. Any help is much appreciated and of course I will report back. Lots look too good to be true but I hope not. S are good with me.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1233031
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309525
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1432080
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1336976
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1444963#.
-
02-10-19 13:41 #20571Senior Member

Posts: 231Please share, sharing is caring.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:39 #20570Senior Member

Posts: 521Highly recommend.
I recently tried a "milking table" for the first time and highly recommend it. IMO, a "milking table" should not be anything special. *Every massage table should be built like this. I think I'm an average sized dude, but every time I have gotten a massage my dick and balls are uncomfortably pressed under my body weight while I'm on my stomach. It's even more uncomfortable if I have a hard-on.
I'm telling you. The massage experience was 10 times better with my dick and balls hanging free while I got my back massaged.
For those who are wondering, I did not get the release from under the table. I did the flip and then release.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:15 #20569Senior Member

Posts: 99PM sent
Hi sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Gus33
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 11:24 #20568Senior Member

Posts: 313Milking table on montrose
Pms are fine. I have a couple questions on the milking table on montrose.
1. How sanitary is it? Normally there are sheets changes between customer visits on a normal table. This seems like every dude would have to have their junk through a whole which is likely not clean like how a sheet would be changed between visitors. Am I missing something?
2. Their ads normally state edging and they have access to the whole body. Anyone actually get those two? Seems difficult to access the whole body from under a table. More interested in the edging though.
I'd like to try, but I don't want to be disappointed, so I would avoid with some good info. As always I will report back.
Thanks guys.










Reply With Quote



