Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13938
-
02-17-19 14:37 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 37Thoughts? Experiences?
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...r/431237778311
Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this young lady? Any input on her, ad, or time spent with her is welcomed.
Stay safe.
-
02-17-19 10:16 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 179Thanks Lantern, I hope all is well. Too busy for the 99 cent store but I will be back at it.
Originally Posted by Lantern6
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 09:15 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 644I remember her the same way too.
Originally Posted by MrMildMannered
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 21:32 #3870Regular Member

Posts: 23Damn based on the pics I might have to take a chance and TOFTT.
Originally Posted by BestBudzLv
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 18:26 #3869Banned Member

Posts: 375Welcome back Tyler, how you've been man? No more 99 cent stores luck? I've been following your advice ever since, not much luck though.
Originally Posted by TylerLv
[View Original Post]
Look in the mojo thread about her, I made a post a while back. She's alright but a real pain to setup. I've done her bare a few times and so have others on here while others weren't that lucky.
-
02-16-19 11:57 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 454I saw this one two days ago. She was at the motel 6 on trop and koval. I'm always a bit hesitant to go to that location for obvious reasons. She Initially quoted me 1. 5 but I got her to go with 1. 2. In retrospect, I could've gotten her down lower I believe. I should note that she didn't respond to my texts so I called her and she picked up immediately. Her body is not good at all. Huge FUPA. However, her personality was really good and she really got into the session. I didn't have issues with her doing any positions but we only did mish and DS. Very short BBBJ followed by a very short CBJ then on to the main course. I probably won't repeat. I'm not a snob when it comes to bodies but hers wasn't to my liking. Safe hunting.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 19:14 #3867Regular Member

Posts: 3Have seen her on and off for over 10 years, never a disappointment!
Great breasts and Mouth!
Originally Posted by ParisFr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:04 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 47PAWG Blonde
Has anyone see this girl. I texted her and she responded. I just have a feeling she's using old picture or she's a lot bigger in person than what her pic are showing.
https://max80.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/29501896/
-
02-15-19 11:48 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 179Any one seen her?
Out in the N/ W info appreciated.
http://mojovillage.com/services/mass...-blonde_181262
Thanks.
-
02-14-19 23:36 #3864Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the report. I'm going to have to try her out.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 23:03 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 358Anyone seen this one?
Anyone seen her? Heading to Vegas and found her add.
https://escortindex.com/large/lasveg.../2337022?img=0
-
02-14-19 22:53 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 147http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
Originally Posted by RedRoad
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 17:20 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28542679/2365
75 for 20.
Nice, thick redbone girl.
Great natural tits.
BBBJ good.
Covered sex was good with multiple positions.
No rush.
Will repeat.
-
02-13-19 09:33 #3860Regular Member

Posts: 7What did she charge?
Originally Posted by ParisFr
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 19:01 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 91Lily
I recently had a pretty good session with Lily. She is an attractive 52 yo, so if older is your thing she is a must-see. Her rate was $ flat fee for the hour (her hotel incall). Great kisser, really into it, good DATY (she loves that and got really into it), gave great BBBJ and CFS was really good. She is wide in the hips with a pretty face and really smooth silky skin. She was fun to talk to as well and has a goofy laugh, a very warm personality. I say she is a great value for $ flat fee. YMMV but I highly recommend if short on funds.
https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/29432140/











Reply With Quote






