Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 929 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13934
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3869
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerLv  [View Original Post]
    Out in the N/ W info appreciated.

    http://mojovillage.com/services/mass...-blonde_181262

    Thanks.
    Welcome back Tyler, how you've been man? No more 99 cent stores luck? I've been following your advice ever since, not much luck though.

    Look in the mojo thread about her, I made a post a while back. She's alright but a real pain to setup. I've done her bare a few times and so have others on here while others weren't that lucky.

  2. #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../29092379/9996

    80 for 20.

    Really nice girl.

    Thick, curvy Romanian with huge, natural funbags.

    Everything covered.

    CBJ was short and not the greatest.

    She would not get on top and we had to do it on a tiny couch.

    Nonetheless, the sex was great as she really got into it.

    Will repeat.
    I saw this one two days ago. She was at the motel 6 on trop and koval. I'm always a bit hesitant to go to that location for obvious reasons. She Initially quoted me 1. 5 but I got her to go with 1. 2. In retrospect, I could've gotten her down lower I believe. I should note that she didn't respond to my texts so I called her and she picked up immediately. Her body is not good at all. Huge FUPA. However, her personality was really good and she really got into the session. I didn't have issues with her doing any positions but we only did mish and DS. Very short BBBJ followed by a very short CBJ then on to the main course. I probably won't repeat. I'm not a snob when it comes to bodies but hers wasn't to my liking. Safe hunting.

  3. #3867

    Have seen her on and off for over 10 years, never a disappointment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisFr  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a pretty good session with Lily. She is an attractive 52 yo, so if older is your thing she is a must-see. Her rate was $ flat fee for the hour (her hotel incall). Great kisser, really into it, good DATY (she loves that and got really into it), gave great BBBJ and CFS was really good. She is wide in the hips with a pretty face and really smooth silky skin. She was fun to talk to as well and has a goofy laugh, a very warm personality. I say she is a great value for $ flat fee. YMMV but I highly recommend if short on funds.

    https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/29432140/
    Great breasts and Mouth!

  4. #3866

    PAWG Blonde

    Has anyone see this girl. I texted her and she responded. I just have a feeling she's using old picture or she's a lot bigger in person than what her pic are showing.

    https://max80.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/29501896/

  5. #3865

    Any one seen her?

    Out in the N/ W info appreciated.

    http://mojovillage.com/services/mass...-blonde_181262

    Thanks.

  6. #3864
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28542679/2365

    75 for 20.

    Nice, thick redbone girl.

    Great natural tits.

    BBBJ good.

    Covered sex was good with multiple positions.

    No rush.

    Will repeat.
    Thanks for the report. I'm going to have to try her out.

  7. #3863

    Anyone seen this one?

    Anyone seen her? Heading to Vegas and found her add.

    https://escortindex.com/large/lasveg.../2337022?img=0

  8. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoad  [View Original Post]
    What did she charge?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  9. #3861
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28542679/2365

    75 for 20.

    Nice, thick redbone girl.

    Great natural tits.

    BBBJ good.

    Covered sex was good with multiple positions.

    No rush.

    Will repeat.

  10. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisFr  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a pretty good session with Lily. She is an attractive 52 yo, so if older is your thing she is a must-see. Her rate was $ flat fee for the hour (her hotel incall). Great kisser, really into it, good DATY (she loves that and got really into it), gave great BBBJ and CFS was really good. She is wide in the hips with a pretty face and really smooth silky skin. She was fun to talk to as well and has a goofy laugh, a very warm personality. I say she is a great value for $ flat fee. YMMV but I highly recommend if short on funds.

    https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/29432140/
    What did she charge?

  11. #3859

    Lily

    I recently had a pretty good session with Lily. She is an attractive 52 yo, so if older is your thing she is a must-see. Her rate was $ flat fee for the hour (her hotel incall). Great kisser, really into it, good DATY (she loves that and got really into it), gave great BBBJ and CFS was really good. She is wide in the hips with a pretty face and really smooth silky skin. She was fun to talk to as well and has a goofy laugh, a very warm personality. I say she is a great value for $ flat fee. YMMV but I highly recommend if short on funds.

    https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/29432140/

  12. #3858

    Rachaeleelv

    I've been trying to find some reviews of Rachaelee (https://privatedelights.ch/listing/R...vada/Las-Vegas). I haven't found much on here. She has several positive reviews on PrivateDelights, but I don't know how accurate their reviews are. Does anybody on here have any experience with her? I'll be Vegas next week, and I was thinking about reaching out to her.

  13. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by FosterBananas  [View Original Post]
    Finally baited and robbed.

    Meet up with this chick "alexis".

    For a qv.

    She's started with a massage and said she only does massage, when her title says "young and tight" LOL.

    She's staying at the mardi gras.

    Don't waste your time.

    She's not worth it.

    You can definitely find someone better out there.

    Don't be fooled.

    This experience actually makes want of the hobby now LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/29342226/
    I went to go meet her recently and got there and she flaked on me.

    I guessed I lucked out.

  14. #3856

    Stay away not worth it stay away!

    Finally baited and robbed.

    Meet up with this chick "alexis".

    For a qv.

    She's started with a massage and said she only does massage, when her title says "young and tight" LOL.

    She's staying at the mardi gras.

    Don't waste your time.

    She's not worth it.

    You can definitely find someone better out there.

    Don't be fooled.

    This experience actually makes want of the hobby now LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/29342226/

  15. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone spend time with this pretty face?

    https://candy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/28575288/
    Post # 3656.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape