Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 10279
-
02-15-19 10:23 #799Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes
The short answer is yes, then she spits. As in every case YMMV.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:02 #798Senior Member

Posts: 312Picture / link
Give us something, a picture, ad link. How you found her. She nice looking, age, white, black, latino, big, small.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
I'd PM you but I know others have questions as well. Just put it put there. Or send me a PM. Thanks A7 D.
-
02-15-19 05:57 #797Senior Member

Posts: 43In regards to my last post
She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.
She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.
She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
-
02-15-19 01:43 #796Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is more PSE Bailey or Stacy Renee?
-
02-14-19 19:30 #795Senior Member

Posts: 235Traveling to MI
Guys, I'm headed to Southfield on business. Looking for a decent female either massage or FS. Looking to travel up to and hour. I'd appreciate any info on local favorites. As always you pm me. E.
-
02-14-19 17:04 #794Senior Member

Posts: 43Completely freak
Just trying to help a friend. I know a girl who will do anything for the right contribution. She's aomplete freak.
If you're interested in a triple threat freak, hit me up for details.
Doing this as a favor as she is in need. I'll hook you up on a good deal with her.
-
02-14-19 15:29 #793Senior Member

Posts: 826Irish update
I do believe she is on the north east side of Detroit.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:27 #792Senior Member

Posts: 75Stacy.
Anyone know if CIM is on the menu? I finished in the bag last time.
-
02-13-19 21:58 #791Senior Member

Posts: 155I agree with the others that both Bailey and Stacy Renee are great. If I had to choose 1 it would probably be Stacy Renee with the tie breaker being the safe incall location.
Originally Posted by Tony216
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 19:42 #790Senior Member

Posts: 826Confusion
I think most of the discussion of this interior thread was centered on Arora and not on Irish. As for Irish I think she is not seeing anyone at this time.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:58 #789Senior Member

Posts: 392I can't find an ad. There was one a week ago somewhere.
Originally Posted by RideTheWave
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 09:02 #788Regular Member

Posts: 21Is Arora still meeting people
I agree Arora has a great body but is she still meeting people can not find an ad.
Originally Posted by OrallVrForU
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 06:29 #787Senior Member

Posts: 392Both are a great date. Best in the area. Auroa is great too. Bailey seems more PSE. Stacy has a nice incall Auroa best body.
Originally Posted by Tony216
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 01:26 #786Regular Member

Posts: 21Recommendations
I'm thinking of seeing Bailey or Stacy Renee but I don't know who to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations between the two of them for me?
-
02-12-19 22:36 #785Senior Member

Posts: 134Irish
Damn. What a shame.
Originally Posted by RideTheWave
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





