Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 683 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #218

    Titan Games

    Watching the Titan Games, the Rock's new show. Got the veins on my cock throbbing. LOL. Wouldn't mind running into some of those chicks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted3  [View Original Post]
    If you find them pass them along. Amazon girls are the best!

  2. #217

    Check out post 159

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaym812  [View Original Post]
    User only has the one post but says she robbed him.

  3. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081  [View Original Post]
    I'm in search of a hot piece of ass with some abs! I know, I know, but those CrossFit freaks are right up my ally. And NO, I'm not looking for some Tranny. Adam's apples are not my style. LOL.

    Any recommendations??

    Especially ones not too far from Del. Memorial bridge.
    If you find them pass them along. Amazon girls are the best!

  4. #215

    How about this one?


  5. #214

    Crazy right??

    I'm in search of a hot piece of ass with some abs! I know, I know, but those CrossFit freaks are right up my ally. And NO, I'm not looking for some Tranny. Adam's apples are not my style. LOL.

    Any recommendations??

    Especially ones not too far from Del. Memorial bridge.

  6. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet a little red head hottie in Cinnaminson last year and it was her using fake pics. Even sent me some pics that looked great, but this woman answered the door and claimed it was her. Got pissed that I spun on my heel and left, chased me down the street swearing and yelling. Total headcase.
    Thanks she does seem to be nuts.

  7. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever check out this red head in Pennsauken? I tried a few times but she wouldn't give me an address to go to, her replies were just Pennsauken, or off of Westfield. Yesterday she sends me a message at 3 confirming our meeting at 3, I say I don't know where to go and get the same answers. After an hour she sends me the address and then gets angry because I can't go? Now she's apologizing for the miscommunication.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/685152921717
    I was supposed to meet a little red head hottie in Cinnaminson last year and it was her using fake pics. Even sent me some pics that looked great, but this woman answered the door and claimed it was her. Got pissed that I spun on my heel and left, chased me down the street swearing and yelling. Total headcase.

  8. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

    I had a little trouble understanding this. The bareback option indeed interests me. But were you implying that she's an addict, or what? Can anyone clarify as to whether she's a junkie or not?
    You looking for bare? I know someone who is accommodating. I don't personally.

  9. #210

    Kitty Kat Style

    Anyone ever check out this red head in Pennsauken? I tried a few times but she wouldn't give me an address to go to, her replies were just Pennsauken, or off of Westfield. Yesterday she sends me a message at 3 confirming our meeting at 3, I say I don't know where to go and get the same answers. After an hour she sends me the address and then gets angry because I can't go? Now she's apologizing for the miscommunication.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/685152921717

  10. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Look at these new Picts. And I did call, she should be charging by the pound, not what she is asking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8565179039
    I also remember reading a review about Alex where she really wants bare service and kept trying to get the monger to agree, against his wishes.

  11. #208

    Don't waste time

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardsOfNo  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503

    Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.
    I heard before she had some dude walk in on during a date. I believe if you look back you should find some info. Heard she drama too. But just look back a couple weeks.

  12. #207

    Unhealthy thin twins.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    Look at these new Picts. And I did call, she should be charging by the pound, not what she is asking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8565179039

  13. #206

    Glendora.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardsOfNo  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503

    Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.
    I reviewed her about 3 months ago.

    I took my money back and ran out the door.

    She is that bad.

  14. #205

    Bbw

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hump-da...21205-16916503

    Has anyone seen her? Like me them thick girls, if not going to try this weekend.

  15. #204

    Thanks for the reply.

    Thats ok. I am new here to Jersey area, moved here from.

    Miami. I didn't have to get into internet for these stuffs back in florida and hence Am newbie to this website. I get you and I Might have treated the same way.

    But do let me know if you need any info when you go to South Flo. I'll be happy to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    My goal is not to purposely offend anybody but just reading around this website, there is an unwritten rule by private messaging "newbies". Hell, I am one myself. Typically, you will read from the Senior Members that they have a phone number, contact, or lead but are restricting that information to the Senior members only. The stated rationale is the LEO can log on the site and with very little effort, can ask for information for the purposes of enforcing the law so the Seniors of this website that have blazed the trail for the rest of us have seen fit to restrict the flow of information to only those who have proven themselves thru quantity of posts and time.

    I see that you have 6 posts, at least 3 of them to me. I have no idea of your truest intentions nor do I mean to question them but out of respect to the trailblazers before me, I will just follow the unwritten rule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape