Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6948
-
02-14-19 14:39 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 586Always before.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
Great way to get things started.
Establish what you are looking for.
And get turned on at the beginning.
-
02-13-19 13:37 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 204If I am clean, which I usually am, I prefer the TS at the end so I can get all the oil washed off so I don't smell like a candle department when I come home.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:09 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 1715Ts
Begining. Is what I would choose. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 12:54 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 239Divine
Yup I'm passing on this one too prices were definitely for legit service.
Originally Posted by Gramma
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 12:01 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 53Burnside
Stopped by on Friday night for a relaxing hour. Got Sophia (can never seem to get anyone else. Got Lily once). Not complaining as it's always a good experience nonetheless. While I was there, the phone rang twice and the doorbell rang twice. Luckily, Sophia didn't have to leave to greet the mongers but overheard someone saying it was busy and to come back in a hour. Got a decent massage and at the flip was able to destress. TS at the end, but tried to get in at the beginning. Overall good experience and will continue to drop by.
Question for mongers. Do you prefer TS before or after everything? I'd been here many times prior but was curious if you guys had a preference.
-
02-13-19 11:01 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 60Well from what I was told from other mongers 100 is a "standard" no matter what the performance level was. Kinda a given apparently. Just like a .4 is a standard for a HE. I have heard of stories of mongers being "held captive" until they cough up the "appropriate" amount. An example for me was I went to a place that I felt was unsanitary and poor service / attitude hence I gave a. 2 and the provider said "you have to leave a tip!" And I said well that's it. She would not let me leave but then again she saw I had another 10. Then she raised her voice at me saying I need to pay a tip! So I threw down a 10 and she said "OK leave!" I never went back.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
Now some people here have PMed me doing the same thing at our favorite place (which I'm a bit spooked about now) because they felt their time was shorted by 10 mins and poor service / rushed so they were leaving. 2 and only got sad face from the provider. Not held captive or any yelling.
I don't know how but if you do go back after doing that they will refuse service and ask you to leave. A monger here went back to a place where he didn't give enough and somehow they recognized him and refused service he said. So he is black listed.
So if you going to short change better be prepared by having an exit strategy and knowing you can never go back.
-
02-12-19 18:00 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 45After taking a look on the website and social media I can't imagine this place is anything but legit.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 13:55 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 30General Question.
Hypothetical question for you mongers (not that this happened to me, but I'm asking for a friend).
Let's say you go to a local AMP that you've never been to before. Price is 70. You're just looking for a HE. The therapist appears and she is mid 40's and very average. Decent conversation, massage is below average.
On the flip, she asks if you're interested in BBBJ. You say sure. She does that for about 2 minutes (very badly) and then does the usual HE. You ask what the customary tip is for that and she says 100.
You obviously don't give her that but how much do you give for a tip? Let's just say she was not happy with my "friend"'s tip and yelled at him as he walked out. My friend felt bad but WTF. He'll never go back there after that but just wondering what people's thoughts are.
-
02-10-19 03:27 #1390Regular Member

Posts: 3King Spa.
I think it was Nancy. Just a HJ didn't ask for more since it was my first visit there.
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 21:01 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 56King spa
I had FS from Yoyo in summer 2018 but she gone back to New York. Who was your provider? I think mine was Nancy? I just got massage:
Originally Posted by Anthony1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 02:34 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 3King Spa
Those signs have been there for a while. NOT True happy ending I had was great.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 14:08 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 239Devine
Based on their Instagram it looks like a professional skin care place. Therapists are pretty hot and it's something different I'll be checking it out soon if no one has already.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 13:45 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 190Never been there. I just Googled it and if I have the right place it looks legit. Real website. Open til 7 PM.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 12:14 #1385Regular Member

Posts: 17Devine.
By the looks of their website looks like a great place to get a massage.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 11:50 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 1715Devine
I don't know if value is there or not. Anyone tried Maria at Divine Secrets?. Heard it was a Columbian an Venezuala place. But don't know if its happy ending or not.
One of the East Hartford ladies mentioned it. Told its somewhere in Newington.









Reply With Quote






