Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 6926
-
02-05-19 16:39 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 29Franklin
This may be too far east for most but I stumbled upon this place the other day and decided to TOFTT. It's in a similar type of building as Spruce but franklin is far less busy than east hartford. I was met at the door by Michele. I only had 45 minutes free but still took the hour. Not out in this area very often and didn't want to short change myself with only a 30. I wasn't offered a table shower but also didn't ask about one since I was pressed for time. Massage was good not great. ST was very good. UTC roaming allowed. I enjoyed myself a bit more than spruce but could have been the new factor. I don't know how long they have been there or how busy they get but I do know someone else came in while I was there but I was never rushed. I will definitely be repeating when I can get out there. Typical 60/40.
-
02-05-19 07:58 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 60Burn
Out of respect to 'neighboring businesses' if there is a wait at say Burn. Probably best to leave the area and come back when told vs just using the hallway and downstairs lobby as a 'waiting room'. One of yous PM'ed me that since Burn has gotten busy on certain days / nights that you've noticed fellow clients kinda just looming around and the optics of it all looks weird. Just throwing that out there. Seems like common sense but. Just wanted to mention that. Let's keep one of the best smooth with no hiccups. That's all.
Also as Ron states some spas may be closed for the next few days in observance of their holiday. Well that is what I was told from other guys that visit other "Chinese" run spas. Not sure about Silver though since they are Koreans. Also any other news on Silver after the 'audit'? ?
-
02-04-19 14:13 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 1715Feb 5
It will be Chinese New Year so Burnside ladies may close for the day. Maybe two. But that's all it is is their holiday per Nicolle Year of the pig BTW Other CT AMPs if not Korean may close also I suppose.
-
02-03-19 10:14 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 159Spa visits by LEO
May be it is related to this.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
https://m.ctpost.com/politics/articl...o-13577022.php
Since 2015,91 Connecticut nail salons and spas have been ordered to close temporarily by the state Department of Labor for violations in how they pay their employees, DOL enforcement data obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media shows.
-
02-02-19 15:46 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 60Dang
Ok thanks for clarifying. It appears maybe EH AMPs are getting "visits" right now if what some people PM'ed me is actually true.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 08:40 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 853LEO no doubt makes the rounds to check paperwork, how do I know, I was face to face with a pair of them awhile back.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 07:40 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 60Audits?
Just curious are you sure it was LEO? Someone here PMed me another AMP was visited by "officials" not LE. Basic audit of a biz (taxes, filings, insurance, licenses, etc). Not sure if this is BS (sorry to the guy that sent me the PM but got to vett this).
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 02:01 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 155I think that every spa in Connecticut has that sign posted in their rooms. Proceed as if you never saw the sign. As long as you aren't a bull in a China shop, there's decent odds that that sign could be 'forgotten' by your massesuse.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 19:04 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 1645King Spa, East Hartford
King Spa (Main St across from Pratt) has signage in the rooms. I have not been there in quite a while so I do not know if it is old or new.
No Full Service. No Happy Ending. Do Not Ask.
I should have left when I read that but I hung around for a decent massage.
- Gordon.
-
01-30-19 15:20 #1382Regular Member

Posts: 5Silver
Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 14:16 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 108Oman
Hope no good ones LOL.
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:36 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 1715Expand
Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 13:59 #1379Regular Member

Posts: 5Silver.
Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
-
01-28-19 07:48 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 60One near BOA. I am being told they are being very aware now so. YMMV is true. I know someone here said they actually told him do not post stuff. So. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
King. Haven't heard a report in a while. Interesting. Anyone else?
Royal. Any news? I know they had a new provider there last month and a well heavier set one that was training her. But. When I went last month, nothing to write home about. Was an odd experience to be honest.
-
01-27-19 23:41 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 56Oasis and king
Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.
King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.
Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.









Reply With Quote





