Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 10282
-
02-15-19 01:43 #802Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is more PSE Bailey or Stacy Renee?
-
02-14-19 19:30 #801Senior Member

Posts: 235Traveling to MI
Guys, I'm headed to Southfield on business. Looking for a decent female either massage or FS. Looking to travel up to and hour. I'd appreciate any info on local favorites. As always you pm me. E.
-
02-14-19 17:04 #800Senior Member

Posts: 43Completely freak
Just trying to help a friend. I know a girl who will do anything for the right contribution. She's aomplete freak.
If you're interested in a triple threat freak, hit me up for details.
Doing this as a favor as she is in need. I'll hook you up on a good deal with her.
-
02-14-19 15:29 #799Senior Member

Posts: 826Irish update
I do believe she is on the north east side of Detroit.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:27 #798Senior Member

Posts: 75Stacy.
Anyone know if CIM is on the menu? I finished in the bag last time.
-
02-13-19 21:58 #797Senior Member

Posts: 155I agree with the others that both Bailey and Stacy Renee are great. If I had to choose 1 it would probably be Stacy Renee with the tie breaker being the safe incall location.
Originally Posted by Tony216
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 19:42 #796Senior Member

Posts: 826Confusion
I think most of the discussion of this interior thread was centered on Arora and not on Irish. As for Irish I think she is not seeing anyone at this time.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:58 #795Senior Member

Posts: 392I can't find an ad. There was one a week ago somewhere.
Originally Posted by RideTheWave
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 09:02 #794Regular Member

Posts: 21Is Arora still meeting people
I agree Arora has a great body but is she still meeting people can not find an ad.
Originally Posted by OrallVrForU
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 06:29 #793Senior Member

Posts: 392Both are a great date. Best in the area. Auroa is great too. Bailey seems more PSE. Stacy has a nice incall Auroa best body.
Originally Posted by Tony216
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 01:26 #792Regular Member

Posts: 21Recommendations
I'm thinking of seeing Bailey or Stacy Renee but I don't know who to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations between the two of them for me?
-
02-12-19 22:36 #791Senior Member

Posts: 134Irish
Damn. What a shame.
Originally Posted by RideTheWave
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 20:31 #790Senior Member

Posts: 176Bailey's Latest Ad
Here was her ad from last Saturday. If you are paying attention, she usually posts on Thursdays with an early eeekend special. Just keep looking for 25 year olds and you will eventually hit her ads. Oh, by the way, it was on page 6, LOL, so close. I got to say she was awesome, Can't wait to repeat.
Originally Posted by Banker33
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/993247442788
Play Safe and Have Fun.
-
02-11-19 16:09 #789Senior Member

Posts: 590Bailey
Can someone help out and post Bailey's link. I can't find her in STG. I've looked 5 pages.
-
02-09-19 10:53 #788Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks like she is done
All of her ads are deleted and she doesn't seem to post anymore. Sad she was a true GFE does anybody know where she went.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




