Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJames  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few months ago town house in va she rents a room. Nice girl but had a horrible smell I let her suck me off that was it full menu but when I got a wiff I said no.
    LOL, fortunately her hoo-ha was in the clear visually and sniff-wise.
    Last edited by ChrisCarr; 02-09-19 at 18:42. Reason: typos

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Here are some updates from SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2986...7-a91ce4a4e44f

    DTF 250, will not host on the first try. Really east to chat with.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-a699d43929a4

    Seems ok, but just started texting with this one. So far seem ok.
    Second link is to your mailbox, not a profile.

    First link is to an objectively unattractive woman. To each his own, just my. 02.

  3. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Talking with this woman.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fce9f...d-a8e2ee0dcb6e

    All set, but then she tells me that she has a hotel and wants to know if I can come over. So I am thinking someone here may have already seen her and if so would appreciate feedback.
    Nearly puled the trigger on seeing her but just got too much of a scammy vibe. Probably a pro or semi-pro, probably not going to be worth it IMHO. However, if your good with paying 3 hundo's for a round or two then please report back.

  4. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if anyone has met this girl at her place.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/41395...a-b03d1e4fb8a5

    I remember some one saying something about her. Please PM me.
    Had one date with her, broke her bed, had to finish her on the hardwood floor which resulted in sore knees. Pics look better than her real life appearance. If I had known she was from New Jersey beforehand I'd have ignored her. She also had stud piercings in her lower back that didn't look too healthy. 2 and a half bennies for 30 minutes of lame and awkward sex. Never again.

  5. #579

    SA potential

    Talking with this woman.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fce9f...d-a8e2ee0dcb6e

    All set, but then she tells me that she has a hotel and wants to know if I can come over. So I am thinking someone here may have already seen her and if so would appreciate feedback.

  6. #578

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if anyone has met this girl at her place.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/41395...a-b03d1e4fb8a5

    I remember some one saying something about her. Please PM me.
    I met her a few months ago town house in va she rents a room. Nice girl but had a horrible smell I let her suck me off that was it full menu but when I got a wiff I said no.

  7. #577

    SA updates

    Here are some updates from SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2986...7-a91ce4a4e44f

    DTF 250, will not host on the first try. Really east to chat with.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-a699d43929a4

    Seems ok, but just started texting with this one. So far seem ok.

  8. #576

    Anyone meet ThickNfit

    I'm currently chatting to this one on SA. Can anyone share details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c1cb...e-7f7d0566cdd6

  9. #575

    Anyone meet liz

    Would appreciate if anyone has met this girl at her place.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/41395...a-b03d1e4fb8a5

    I remember some one saying something about her. Please PM me.

  10. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert4612  [View Original Post]
    Is there a good way to avoid putting a non-private photo of yourself on seeking that won't give you away? I'm scared to death to get caught. Any suggestions much appreciated.
    I used a very distant photo that I zoomed in so it is very out of focus. You can see my general physique and appearance, but you'd be hard pressed to I'd me.

  11. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    You can put any photo in public. Do a distorted photo, or one showing something, but not your face or anything unique. Keep it plain and deniable.
    They've denied one that I put of a generic dating site photo. I'll have to keep trying.

  12. #572

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert4612  [View Original Post]
    Is there a good way to avoid putting a non-private photo of yourself on seeking that won't give you away? I'm scared to death to get caught. Any suggestions much appreciated.
    You can put any photo in public. Do a distorted photo, or one showing something, but not your face or anything unique. Keep it plain and deniable.

  13. #571

    Married Mongers.

    Is there a good way to avoid putting a non-private photo of yourself on seeking that won't give you away? I'm scared to death to get caught. Any suggestions much appreciated.

  14. #570

    Pennylane00

    Originally posted this in the DC thread, but wanted to post it here as well--this thread is much more active.

    Met with Penny last month. She's tall and curvy and blonde--just what I was looking for this time around. Went from M&G at a Starbucks to a happy hour for a couple drinks. Then, she dragged me to the back hallway and we made out like a couple of teenagers. No talk of allowance. Working on a second meet to seal the deal. Will report back.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/17e6a...d-ceef39567251

  15. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret2  [View Original Post]
    Can any of you tell me what it means if the girl has a premium membership on seeking.com ? Did they pay for the membership? Have any of you used secretbenefits.com? They appear to have more girls in my search but many of them have not logged on in months. Maybe they found what they were looking for? I'm trying to decide which one to use.
    I've used secretbenefits with varying degrees of success, though more than with seeking. Usually the girls stop logging in when they've found someone, then start again when it ends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape