Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7920
-
02-09-19 08:02 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 399Ronnie's Clit
To me its a matter of Perspective and it is 1", take it from a guy with a 12" cock. Or is that a matter of perspective as well or delusions of grandeur? LOL.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 19:18 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 975Google China's Clit
Reading the comments got me curious, I've seen a few girl's above avg "man in the boat" but went googling some pics. Too many amazing ones to share, some scary ones too! But some of us may remember Wrestling Star China and her thumb sized clit.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 15:06 #3823Regular Member

Posts: 2Orlando massage
There is actually LOL I been to BO and GG and there is also three more that is really good.
Originally Posted by Cerberus69
[View Original Post]
I have to say though if you go to Orlando avoid 88 massage on kirkman near I-4.
I went there and when I left as I was walking across the parking lot I felt something under my shirt and I pulled it off and looked and it was a bedbug. Man I'm lucky I didn't get in my car.
I went back in and raised hell and they let me shake my clothes out.
That would have been a disaster.
-
02-08-19 13:59 #3822

Posts: 781Ronnie.
I am a fairly regular client of Ronnie and I have seen and experienced her clit. It is evident but no where near 1" long, even when most excited. I would not take a wide angle camera to capture it in full. The thing about Ronnie, however, is how hard she cums. It is explosive!
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 12:50 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 684Lee O'Malley down in north Palm Beach has a monster. At least 2" looks like a small pecker coming at you. Indy girl.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 12:06 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 478How BIG is it?
If it's THAT BIG, they should make sure and use a wide angle lens. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jack1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 17:46 #3819Regular Member

Posts: 16That's a good point, someone should take a picture of it. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 16:43 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 660Ronnie
You need to see it up close in person it is a view.
Originally Posted by BoredFlGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 15:50 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 157Someone needs to get a pic of this clit I keep reading about!
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 11:03 #3816

Posts: 781Ronnie
I saw Ronnie Tuesday. No conspiracy theories. Just her normal line of banter. OK massage and explosive orgasms.
Originally Posted by JPerez0909
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 01:05 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 40Asian in Orlando
You might as well drive to Orlando. I haven't found anything that can compare to either BO or GG (orlando) over here in brevard.
-
02-06-19 17:39 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 56Jealous
Wow, I feel short changed. I saw Ronnie awhile back and only got the neighborhood gossip. This makes me want to go back to hear more about these conspiracy theories.
Originally Posted by DamaZ65
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:15 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 70Sounds like you need to look at the Orlando thread. Plenty of good reading over there.
Originally Posted by Bkw4287
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 11:35 #3812Regular Member

Posts: 3Asain
I'm definitely in the mood for some Asian lately. Since there none to be found on STG, can anybody suggest a good place / girl that offers extras in brevard? Prefer Central or North areas, but will drive if necessary.
Thanks in advance!!
-
02-05-19 18:16 #3811Regular Member

Posts: 9Jabber Pus
One time I told her, hey I'm really just in top the music and experience today. She got the hint. I like her a lot.
Originally Posted by DamaZ65
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






