Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 462 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Good info. I think it belongs in Eastern Ct thread in that its in Franklin an yes I would assume Franklin is a city that is less busy than East Hartford. Is Spruce the name of the place?
    LOL, I ment silver lane. My brain was picturing the spruce st / silver lane exit sign.

  2. #1392

    Nice Post

    Quote Originally Posted by SideBob  [View Original Post]
    This may be too far east for most but I stumbled upon this place the other day and decided to TOFTT. It's in a similar type of building as Spruce but franklin is far less busy than east hartford. I was met at the door by Michele. I only had 45 minutes free but still took the hour. Not out in this area very often and didn't want to short change myself with only a 30. I wasn't offered a table shower but also didn't ask about one since I was pressed for time. Massage was good not great. ST was very good. UTC roaming allowed. I enjoyed myself a bit more than spruce but could have been the new factor. I don't know how long they have been there or how busy they get but I do know someone else came in while I was there but I was never rushed. I will definitely be repeating when I can get out there. Typical 60/40.
    Good info. I think it belongs in Eastern Ct thread in that its in Franklin an yes I would assume Franklin is a city that is less busy than East Hartford. Is Spruce the name of the place?

  3. #1391

    Franklin

    This may be too far east for most but I stumbled upon this place the other day and decided to TOFTT. It's in a similar type of building as Spruce but franklin is far less busy than east hartford. I was met at the door by Michele. I only had 45 minutes free but still took the hour. Not out in this area very often and didn't want to short change myself with only a 30. I wasn't offered a table shower but also didn't ask about one since I was pressed for time. Massage was good not great. ST was very good. UTC roaming allowed. I enjoyed myself a bit more than spruce but could have been the new factor. I don't know how long they have been there or how busy they get but I do know someone else came in while I was there but I was never rushed. I will definitely be repeating when I can get out there. Typical 60/40.

  4. #1390

    Burn

    Out of respect to 'neighboring businesses' if there is a wait at say Burn. Probably best to leave the area and come back when told vs just using the hallway and downstairs lobby as a 'waiting room'. One of yous PM'ed me that since Burn has gotten busy on certain days / nights that you've noticed fellow clients kinda just looming around and the optics of it all looks weird. Just throwing that out there. Seems like common sense but. Just wanted to mention that. Let's keep one of the best smooth with no hiccups. That's all.

    Also as Ron states some spas may be closed for the next few days in observance of their holiday. Well that is what I was told from other guys that visit other "Chinese" run spas. Not sure about Silver though since they are Koreans. Also any other news on Silver after the 'audit'? ?

  5. #1389

    Feb 5

    It will be Chinese New Year so Burnside ladies may close for the day. Maybe two. But that's all it is is their holiday per Nicolle Year of the pig BTW Other CT AMPs if not Korean may close also I suppose.

  6. #1388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Spa visits by LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks for clarifying. It appears maybe EH AMPs are getting "visits" right now if what some people PM'ed me is actually true.
    May be it is related to this.

    https://m.ctpost.com/politics/articl...o-13577022.php

    Since 2015,91 Connecticut nail salons and spas have been ordered to close temporarily by the state Department of Labor for violations in how they pay their employees, DOL enforcement data obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media shows.

  7. #1387

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    LEO no doubt makes the rounds to check paperwork, how do I know, I was face to face with a pair of them awhile back.
    Ok thanks for clarifying. It appears maybe EH AMPs are getting "visits" right now if what some people PM'ed me is actually true.

  8. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Just curious are you sure it was LEO? Someone here PMed me another AMP was visited by "officials" not LE. Basic audit of a biz (taxes, filings, insurance, licenses, etc). Not sure if this is BS (sorry to the guy that sent me the PM but got to vett this).
    LEO no doubt makes the rounds to check paperwork, how do I know, I was face to face with a pair of them awhile back.

  9. #1385

    Audits?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.
    Just curious are you sure it was LEO? Someone here PMed me another AMP was visited by "officials" not LE. Basic audit of a biz (taxes, filings, insurance, licenses, etc). Not sure if this is BS (sorry to the guy that sent me the PM but got to vett this).

  10. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    ... has signage in the rooms. ... No Full Service. No Happy Ending. Do Not Ask. ...
    - Gordon.
    I think that every spa in Connecticut has that sign posted in their rooms. Proceed as if you never saw the sign. As long as you aren't a bull in a China shop, there's decent odds that that sign could be 'forgotten' by your massesuse.

  11. #1383

    King Spa, East Hartford

    King Spa (Main St across from Pratt) has signage in the rooms. I have not been there in quite a while so I do not know if it is old or new.

    No Full Service. No Happy Ending. Do Not Ask.

    I should have left when I read that but I hung around for a decent massage.

    - Gordon.

  12. #1382

    Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?
    Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.

  13. #1381

    Oman

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
    Hope no good ones LOL.

  14. #1380

    Expand

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
    Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?

  15. #1379

    Silver.

    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape