Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3597

    Kylie

    Anyone seen Kylie lately? I know she moved out of town but visits sometimes. PM me if you have.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylie-es...napolis-6307-2

  2. #3596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Duo?

    Mom sais: "NO WAY!" Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    THAT would be interesting!! I know, too much to hope for!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  3. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Luna looks very nice and is close to me. Does she offer BBBJ? Is she ok with cim or cof? TIA.
    For me it was BBBJ and I didn't inquire about CIM but from what I've gathered I don't think that is an option. The BBBJ may be a YMMV thing as I've seen a few different reports on that. Either way I think you will have a great time. She is very attractive and has an amazing body.

  4. #3594

    Duos?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.
    THAT would be interesting!! I know, too much to hope for!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  5. #3593

    Visiting from orlando

    I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tonight and looking for suggestions on a reliable petite provider for BBBJ with good Deepthroat skills any help is appreciated.

  6. #3592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    BBBJ / Rimming

    Another good candidate would be Miss OG Crystal, if you can get hold of her. I think she sort of retired. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mss OG Crystal.jpg‎  

  7. #3591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Eclipse

    That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eclipse  & Mom.jpg‎  

  8. #3590

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.
    Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.

  9. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.
    Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.

  10. #3588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    BBBJ / rimming

    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eclipse.jpg‎  

  11. #3587

    Jules in Lutz?

    Any intel on her? The only info on her is this ad.

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/134386

  12. #3586

    BBBJ w / Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?

  13. #3585

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.
    Thank you for the intel on her (https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220). I'll pass.

  14. #3584

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.

  15. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Yea, that and BJ lessons. Seriously, she was one of the worst five experiences I've ever had.
    Damn,. She caught my attention a ways back and just saw she is over in Pinellas for a time. Thought about giving her a try but. Damn the reports are aweful. Very dissapointed w the BJ reports figured those fat lips would be heaven but sounds like hell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape