Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3587

    Jules in Lutz?

    Any intel on her? The only info on her is this ad.

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/134386

  2. #3586

    BBBJ w / Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?

  3. #3585

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.
    Thank you for the intel on her (https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220). I'll pass.

  4. #3584

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.

  5. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Yea, that and BJ lessons. Seriously, she was one of the worst five experiences I've ever had.
    Damn,. She caught my attention a ways back and just saw she is over in Pinellas for a time. Thought about giving her a try but. Damn the reports are aweful. Very dissapointed w the BJ reports figured those fat lips would be heaven but sounds like hell.

  6. #3582

    Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfly82  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this girl. The pics look great. Any intel is greatly appreciated looks smoking hot.

    Love tiny tatted chicks.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29186945/doll
    Lots of reviews a few weeks back. All good. If you like "tiny tatted chicks", go see her. She is as sweet as can be. She give a nice BBBJ, no dfk, tasty kitty and cfs. I have seen her twice in the last month or so.

  7. #3581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Krissy.

    Rip off and attempted blackmail and one of the reasons for a monger phone. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Do be cautious if you try. Sometimes she's a thief, other times decent service. Sometimes she's hitting the heavy drugs and will ghost you, other times she'll appear as if by **** magic. Definitely crazy as f&ck. Can be fun when the dice roll right.

  8. #3580

    I'm on love wother Lux.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake account to write reviews about yourself again I'll edit them to say you have crabs.

    A2

  9. #3579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Doll.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    She's real.

    Petite, tats, 30's, low drama.

    Nice girl. When I saw her a year ago she was living out of a hotel with her babbydaddy, but he was never an issue. Would leave the room, go out of site, and not bother clients.
    I had a dream a week ago. Sweet girl caught up in all the BS most girls have living that lifestyle. In hotel, lots of stuff everywhere and a dog and guy living there with her. They politely leave when you arrive and service is good. I wish she could kick the habit as she is such a sweetheart. Smoking body if you like spinners. Shy at first as she has a stalker and some bad experiences.

  10. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfly82  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this girl. The pics look great. Any intel is greatly appreciated looks smoking hot.

    Love tiny tatted chicks.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29186945/doll
    She's real.

    Petite, tats, 30's, low drama.

    Nice girl. When I saw her a year ago she was living out of a hotel with her babbydaddy, but he was never an issue. Would leave the room, go out of site, and not bother clients.

  11. #3577

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to get some info on Lexi / Krissy. Saw some reviews that looked good but then things on other sites that call her a rip off.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37999/pregnant

    Thanks.
    Do be cautious if you try. Sometimes she's a thief, other times decent service. Sometimes she's hitting the heavy drugs and will ghost you, other times she'll appear as if by **** magic. Definitely crazy as f&ck. Can be fun when the dice roll right.

  12. #3576

    Good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfly82  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this girl. The pics look great. Any intel is greatly appreciated looks smoking hot.

    Love tiny tatted chicks.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29186945/doll
    She has been reviewed many times before, all positive reviews. You can search the forum for details.

  13. #3575

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Luna numerous times and at least for me, she would perform anything BB and no CIM or COF. But as everything in this hobby YMMV.
    I been back a few for her awsome behind since she is close by but had to ask for a suck on the lollipop and only with the wrappers on. LUNA Mentioned unwrapped if your a long standing friend. I guess a few X doesn't make me a reg.

    My read on LUNA, can't imagine she's BB anything type of girl. As Mr JnTampa says. Def aYMMV.

  14. #3574

    Jade W

    Any intel on Jade W? Couldn't find her on escort alligator. Looks TGTBT?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1329934

  15. #3573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to get some info on Lexi / Krissy. Saw some reviews that looked good but then things on other sites that call her a rip off.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37999/pregnant

    Thanks.
    I've picked her up when she was streetwalking. I've never had any problems but I've heard other mongers have. Photos are real. She was not expecting when I dated her, the one photo on that ad she looks pregnant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape