Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Mecca of ruskin / sun ciity

    Saw Mecca recently. More of a massage type with extras. Went for a qv. Got me ready with a HJ and place on cover for cfs. Nice body and nipples. I am a regular.

  2. #3600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kylie lately? I know she moved out of town but visits sometimes. PM me if you have.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylie-es...napolis-6307-2
    She was my favorite back in the DM days.

  3. #3599

    Kylie

    Anyone seen Kylie lately? I know she moved out of town but visits sometimes. PM me if you have.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylie-es...napolis-6307-2

  4. #3598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Duo?

    Mom sais: "NO WAY!" Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    THAT would be interesting!! I know, too much to hope for!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  5. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Luna looks very nice and is close to me. Does she offer BBBJ? Is she ok with cim or cof? TIA.
    For me it was BBBJ and I didn't inquire about CIM but from what I've gathered I don't think that is an option. The BBBJ may be a YMMV thing as I've seen a few different reports on that. Either way I think you will have a great time. She is very attractive and has an amazing body.

  6. #3596

    Duos?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.
    THAT would be interesting!! I know, too much to hope for!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  7. #3595

    Visiting from orlando

    I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tonight and looking for suggestions on a reliable petite provider for BBBJ with good Deepthroat skills any help is appreciated.

  8. #3594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    BBBJ / Rimming

    Another good candidate would be Miss OG Crystal, if you can get hold of her. I think she sort of retired. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mss OG Crystal.jpg‎  

  9. #3593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Eclipse

    That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eclipse  & Mom.jpg‎  

  10. #3592

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.
    Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.

  11. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.
    Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.

  12. #3590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    BBBJ / rimming

    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eclipse.jpg‎  

  13. #3589

    Jules in Lutz?

    Any intel on her? The only info on her is this ad.

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/134386

  14. #3588

    BBBJ w / Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?

  15. #3587

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.
    Thank you for the intel on her (https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220). I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape