Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3592

    Duos?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.
    THAT would be interesting!! I know, too much to hope for!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  2. #3591

    Visiting from orlando

    I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tonight and looking for suggestions on a reliable petite provider for BBBJ with good Deepthroat skills any help is appreciated.

  3. #3590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    BBBJ / Rimming

    Another good candidate would be Miss OG Crystal, if you can get hold of her. I think she sort of retired. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mss OG Crystal.jpg‎  

  4. #3589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Eclipse

    That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eclipse  & Mom.jpg‎  

  5. #3588

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.
    Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.

  6. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.
    Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.

  7. #3586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    BBBJ / rimming

    You are looking for Eclipse in South Tampa. Bill ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eclipse.jpg‎  

  8. #3585

    Jules in Lutz?

    Any intel on her? The only info on her is this ad.

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/134386

  9. #3584

    BBBJ w / Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a good provider in the Tampa area that offers a good bbbjtcw / cim or cof and also offers rimming? Does this provider exist or am I just looking for too much?

  10. #3583

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.
    Thank you for the intel on her (https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220). I'll pass.

  11. #3582

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220
    Yes, I saw her a while back (probably over a year ago now). $150 covers her doing a pretty normal massage (clothed) with an old fashioned ending, no mutual touch. She was thicker than those pictures, by about 30 lbs. Said she might do a nuru session for $3 but how she described was not a nuru (underwear+bra). She was very skittish. I had a computer in the room and she took me out to the living room bc she thought I might be recording.

  12. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Yea, that and BJ lessons. Seriously, she was one of the worst five experiences I've ever had.
    Damn,. She caught my attention a ways back and just saw she is over in Pinellas for a time. Thought about giving her a try but. Damn the reports are aweful. Very dissapointed w the BJ reports figured those fat lips would be heaven but sounds like hell.

  13. #3580

    Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfly82  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this girl. The pics look great. Any intel is greatly appreciated looks smoking hot.

    Love tiny tatted chicks.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29186945/doll
    Lots of reviews a few weeks back. All good. If you like "tiny tatted chicks", go see her. She is as sweet as can be. She give a nice BBBJ, no dfk, tasty kitty and cfs. I have seen her twice in the last month or so.

  14. #3579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Krissy.

    Rip off and attempted blackmail and one of the reasons for a monger phone. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Do be cautious if you try. Sometimes she's a thief, other times decent service. Sometimes she's hitting the heavy drugs and will ghost you, other times she'll appear as if by **** magic. Definitely crazy as f&ck. Can be fun when the dice roll right.

  15. #3578

    I'm on love wother Lux.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake account to write reviews about yourself again I'll edit them to say you have crabs.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape