Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9694
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone seen this provider?? Apparently her permanent residence is not even 10 minutes from where I live. If any of you guys have seen her, I really would appreciate whatever you would have to say. If no one has then I will TOFTT.
    Bumping because I forgot the link to the ad LOL. Here it is.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/584316741223

  2. #9693

    Smoke

    Would anyone care to share smokes contact info? Very interested.

  3. #9692

    Little red

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    I hear thick and my ears perk up like a great dane. Can anyone link me the thick girl?
    Look for Little Red on STG. Also, look for her here. There have been some "interesting" reports on her.

  4. #9691

  5. #9690

    Zoe West

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierHoo  [View Original Post]
    Book with confidence, but you will need to be screened.
    I'll second that. Zoe is good to go.

  6. #9689

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 that I know of. The newer, thick girl is in town from Roanoke and has the bikini deepthroat pic on her ad; the skinny vcu area girl has been around for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes utr, sometimes running a few ads.
    I hear thick and my ears perk up like a great dane. Can anyone link me the thick girl?

  7. #9688

    Zoe is the real deal

    Book with confidence, but you will need to be screened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack8028  [View Original Post]
    Currently interested in this girl from the sister site but I can't seem to find anything on her with the search tools. Anyone know anything about her?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...330&cityid=475

  8. #9687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    The skinny Little red is difficult to get in touch with. At least that is my experience. Any tips on how to get a response from her?
    Unfortunately that's just how she is, flaky. Touching base w her is always tough. The 1st time we met was 3 or 4 months after I started texting her with no reply, she just responded one day out of the blue. Keep trying, if you get along, it's worth it.

  9. #9686
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Kat is still active?
    Are you talking about the short, petite, white girl?

  10. #9685
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 that I know of. The newer, thick girl is in town from Roanoke and has the bikini deepthroat pic on her ad; the skinny vcu area girl has been around for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes utr, sometimes running a few ads.
    The skinny Little red is difficult to get in touch with. At least that is my experience. Any tips on how to get a response from her?

  11. #9684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    Are there 2 Little Reds? I've seen a Little Red but I can't tell if that's the same girl in the pic that was posted.
    There are 2 that I know of. The newer, thick girl is in town from Roanoke and has the bikini deepthroat pic on her ad; the skinny vcu area girl has been around for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes utr, sometimes running a few ads.

  12. #9683

    New New

    So has anyone seen this provider?? Apparently her permanent residence is not even 10 minutes from where I live. If any of you guys have seen her, I really would appreciate whatever you would have to say. If no one has then I will TOFTT.

  13. #9682

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.
    I believe it was reported that she was on a state sponsored vacation.

  14. #9681

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.
    She locked up and probably gone for awhile.

  15. #9680

    Anyone seen this one?

    http://newport-news.skipthegames.com...4/939125530184

    Yes, I know the URL starts with newport news. That's where I started filtering

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape