Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,661 to 27,675 of 37359
-
02-07-19 08:14 #9699Regular Member

Posts: 18Real?
Anyone had a dream with this duo yet? Any info is appreciated. Pm if need be.
Stay safe out there.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/113875330857
-
02-06-19 23:40 #9698Senior Member

Posts: 580She's petite but Kitty is tight and candy fold up pretty good. Damage was 60 and didn't clock watch.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 23:32 #9697Senior Member

Posts: 342Kat
She was actually my very first dream back in October. I know the number that I have for her is no longer in service. She was dating a dude that was also her pimp and she was in constant conflict with him. It could be anything bro, I have no idea what happened to her.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 22:21 #9696Senior Member

Posts: 59She is awesome. But she is unreachable nowadays.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 15:29 #9695Senior Member

Posts: 53Kat
Yep. She's usually UTR but posts occasionally. Says she's on the east side of Richmond but actually comes in from Williamsburg. It's been a few months since we last met, and I don't want to reach out if she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 14:56 #9694Senior Member

Posts: 342Bumping because I forgot the link to the ad LOL. Here it is.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/584316741223
-
02-06-19 12:35 #9693Senior Member

Posts: 94Smoke
Would anyone care to share smokes contact info? Very interested.
-
02-06-19 12:31 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 475Little red
Look for Little Red on STG. Also, look for her here. There have been some "interesting" reports on her.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 10:17 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone seen this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29264262/
-
02-06-19 09:34 #9690Banned Member

Posts: 23Zoe West
I'll second that. Zoe is good to go.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 09:02 #9689Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I hear thick and my ears perk up like a great dane. Can anyone link me the thick girl?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:58 #9688Senior Member

Posts: 182Zoe is the real deal
Book with confidence, but you will need to be screened.
Originally Posted by Jack8028
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:45 #9687Senior Member

Posts: 1774Unfortunately that's just how she is, flaky. Touching base w her is always tough. The 1st time we met was 3 or 4 months after I started texting her with no reply, she just responded one day out of the blue. Keep trying, if you get along, it's worth it.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:42 #9686Senior Member

Posts: 342Are you talking about the short, petite, white girl?
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:40 #9685Senior Member

Posts: 313The skinny Little red is difficult to get in touch with. At least that is my experience. Any tips on how to get a response from her?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






