Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,551 to 23,565 of 39998
-
01-29-17 14:52 #16448Senior Member

Posts: 179Gunnison
Hey guys I'm back for a little while. Is Gunnison spa still legit cause I'm seeing bad reviews. Also, I live near a place in norwood park on cumberlan there is a huge apt complex and it is lousy with asian gals, I see them all the time but I have no idea how to get in. Any tips.
-
01-28-17 11:46 #16447Senior Member

Posts: 77Sunkiss?
Does Sunkiss offer extras? I got the hard upsell at Oki Doki and don't care to return. It would be nice to get extras at Sunkiss instead.
-CR.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-17 11:39 #16446Senior Member

Posts: 77Latin Massage on Belmont
Tried this place a while ago: http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/49420212.
Its a storefront location, kinda still under construction. 65 was the hour door fee. Penny, short for Penelope, was my MT. She is a young latina spinner. The menu included a handshake for 40 or nude massage with a handshake for 120.120 was more than I was looking to spend, so I went for standard handshake. Still thinking about the nude massage, because she was HOT. She also said there was roaming with the upgrade. There was some light rubbing, with a handshake on the flip. Here's the part that surprised me, after the handshake she flipped back over for more light back rubbing and told me to let her know when I was ready for another handshake! I thought the 2 pops from this cutie was a pretty good deal if you aren't looking for a real massage.
I'm still looking for a place that offers reasonable FS, like the latina apartment on Bryn Mawr used to.
-CR.
-
01-27-17 19:40 #16445Senior Member

Posts: 442BBFS at an AMP
If you are looking for BBFS at an AMP, CiCi that used to be at Royal in CP Indiana would allow BB. I believe she is at a place in O P that has the same name. Read back through this thread or search Royal. If you don't find it PM me and I will see if I can dig up her number. It has been over a year since I have seen her.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 19:36 #16444Banned Member

Posts: 4190This is my assessment too, so so. I had a nice looking older MILF type woman last time I went. She did a good massage and TS but she was a sour puss, bad attitude.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 19:16 #16443Senior Member

Posts: 191Pine tree
Thanks for the info on pine tree. You had Helen. Was there another girl working? Did you see her? Still thinking about stopping in. They do offer fFS? What about BBFS?
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 17:59 #16442Senior Member

Posts: 88No not yet, but from the fellow members have said, it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:42 #16441Regular Member

Posts: 7Pm sent, short answer is no.
Originally Posted by DeepSubman
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:28 #16440

Posts: 295So So PT
Pine tree was excelent. Joanne, Pearl and Bobby were great. I took a long break since they closed, and I was just there last week and drew Helen 7/10 looks, 6/10 body. Great table shower 8/10, okay massage 6/10, less than okay finish 5/10. It is okay in a pinch, but seems spotty right now. Has anyone had someone there they would recommend since the reopen? Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 16:04 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 107Hmm.
Well it seems the last time the ad was updated was the 20th. Did you go by there by any chance? If I didn't have chilli chicken rice for lunch I would go this evening. Only place I need to go now is home for though.
Originally Posted by Booey230
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 12:29 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 1573Demands
Additional Demand,
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
1. all above demands are equally applicable to Latina!
2. to provide a small opening (12 X18 inches) in the Wall, but exclusively for females Ilegales.
-
01-27-17 11:24 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 936Demands
I hope Trump does the following. I hope he gives them the following ultimatum:
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
1. Post only real pictures of the girls. Blurry faces is acceptable. Or post accurate representations. If your place if full of grandmas, then post grandma pics. Etc.
2. No more bait and switch.
3. If you say young girls in the ad, there better be young girls.
4. Have good quality massage lotion for those who don't like oil.
5. it's 2017, Wax the muffs already.
-
01-26-17 22:52 #16436Regular Member

Posts: 2Hot Bodyrubs
Anyone check out these ladies?
http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/
-
01-26-17 22:05 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 143Drumf
Me? I hope he does NOT give it to them. I also love these girls. What are we going to do when they are all deported? Go looking for pretty senoriitas? Or nice Polish girls? Or what? What are you asking for? Law and order?
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 21:29 #16434Senior Member

Posts: 936Shady
Is there no limit to their deception? I mean they are posting clips from Chinese television and expecting us to believe that that is the girl you are going to get because there is a video of her? LOL I mean the watermark is right freaking there. Why even bother? I love the Chinese but they are fuckers and I hope Trump gives it to them.
Originally Posted by Booey230
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




