Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 686 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #769

    Saw this in another forum. I whole heartedly agree

    Moving forward it will serve you well to:

    1) Take a risk, visit a provider, and report back with a detailed review (BEFORE asking for info).

    2) Search the threads for the info that my help you be an informed customer, then report back with a detailed review (BEFORE asking for info).

    If you scan this forum you notice newbies asking for info never receive it. Instead you will be mocked. I advise resorting to steps 1 and / or 2 before reaching out to ask the board for help. A newbie with a few posts under his belt is far more likely to receive useful answers to his questions.

  2. #768

    Bailey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter34  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM her number to me as well? I have been searching for it.
    PMd you her #.

  3. #767

    Baileys contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    PMed her number to you.
    Could you PM her number to me as well? I have been searching for it.

  4. #766

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlorida  [View Original Post]
    There are posts on stg saying she has the HIV. Momma always says better safe than sorry LOL.

    But Seriously be careful.
    These HIV claims were made by diva. If anyone is infected it's her ghetto ass. She tries to shit talk every girl making more money than her.

  5. #765

    RE: Rosa and Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to them?
    I found Rosa's but can't find Cassidy's.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/rosaaa-...rning-16561907

  6. #764

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlorida  [View Original Post]
    There are posts on stg saying she has the HIV. Momma always says better safe than sorry LOL.

    But Seriously be careful.
    Didn't see it but thanks good thing I decided to pass without info on her.

  7. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    I can not tell how big she is really by the photos but was wondering during if anyone had any info on her or has seen her I've been taking a break from the hobby and just recently started back up again but might give her a try if worth it.
    There are posts on stg saying she has the HIV. Momma always says better safe than sorry LOL.

    But Seriously be careful.

  8. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Rosa and Cassidy and I recommend both girls. They are a little hard to get a hold of at times but they are the best looking girls by far in the area. Rosa is short with a nice tight body a B cups and Cassidy is about medium height with huge boobs. Head was good nothing amazing but boxes was tight for me at least and the girls get really into it. Incall was decent and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable. They are pretty professional and open and a big thing not racist in their policy so I highly recommend them over Bailey and Dani or Brooke and her friend who are crack headish in appearance and demeanor but cheaper than Rosa and Cassidy with rates around 70/80 for SS.
    Is there a link to them?

  9. #761

    Rosa and Cassidy

    I had a dream with Rosa and Cassidy and I recommend both girls. They are a little hard to get a hold of at times but they are the best looking girls by far in the area. Rosa is short with a nice tight body a B cups and Cassidy is about medium height with huge boobs. Head was good nothing amazing but boxes was tight for me at least and the girls get really into it. Incall was decent and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable. They are pretty professional and open and a big thing not racist in their policy so I highly recommend them over Bailey and Dani or Brooke and her friend who are crack headish in appearance and demeanor but cheaper than Rosa and Cassidy with rates around 70/80 for SS.

  10. #760

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlorida  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in touch with Bailey?
    PMed her number to you.

  11. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Bailey is for sure at I just want to try someone new that's awesome like finding a needle in a haystack.
    How do I get in touch with Bailey?

  12. #758

    Anaih total waste of time

    Recently met this lady. She came recommend from another girl I mess with, and honestly the only thing she has going for her is that she's mildly attractive. Will not do anything listed in her ad. She's at least 15# skinnier than her pictures. Definitely heavy user. No BJ at all, had to get myself hard. She barely touched me. More interested in the TV than her clients. Tells me I need to hurry her cousin waiting on her. Basically donated to have her watch me jerk myself. Never again.

  13. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely worthless. She is willing to agree on anything & will change everything plus kick you out before you know it. Just stay away from her! She is, how do I say this, on the other side of 475.

  14. #756

    Phone Number for Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I have 2 numbers for Bailey. Which is correct / current. Ending 1667 or 4223?
    I know for a fact she is using the 4223 number. She may be using more than one number, by I get in touch with her through that one.

    Play Safe and Have Fun.

  15. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up last weekend for an outcall. Also agreed on time. She never showed up. I asked her what happened and she didn't respond for days. You can find her on STG. Another unreliable chick. Papa Be.
    You may have dodged a bullet, my understanding that is a new name for an old flame (that was burnt out). Seems was a Brooklyn? Not sure, but read it here I believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape