Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 10280
-
01-25-19 16:40 #710Senior Member

Posts: 134Info
I can not tell how big she is really by the photos but was wondering during if anyone had any info on her or has seen her I've been taking a break from the hobby and just recently started back up again but might give her a try if worth it.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/984463047629
-
01-25-19 16:39 #709Senior Member

Posts: 134Melody
I'd skip this one rushes and is not into it all and like most others doesn't do what she says she will during conversation before hand.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 16:22 #708Senior Member

Posts: 116Melody
With a booty like that, too bad Melody got such low reviews on the site. I am still tempted to check her out.
What do you guys think?
-=Cat Tom.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/828331751208
-
01-25-19 15:38 #707Senior Member

Posts: 134Info please
Does anyone have any info on them I'm leaning towards more older woman now they seem to be the most legit if anyone has any info that would be great thanks.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/667373775899
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/667373775899
-
01-25-19 15:32 #706Senior Member

Posts: 134Stay away
Here is another one to stay away from says she will do things she won't and was on some type of hard drug when I went and seen her also pictures do not match the one that answered the door! Does anyone recommend anyone that actually looks like there pictures they post someone fairly new on the scene thanks in advance.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857
-
01-25-19 15:27 #705Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
I agree Bailey is a must see and so is lucky Irish but I'm sure e everyone already knows that.
Originally Posted by Ranger32
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 15:25 #704Senior Member

Posts: 134Interested in angel
Which is angel.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 09:10 #703

Posts: 89Exactly-.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
Plus those pics have got to be at least 10+ years old now! And when you're there; take some new pics of her "now". =D
-
01-25-19 00:17 #702Senior Member

Posts: 312Wow!
That first link to huge TITS, WOW really bigger than my body, almost. I'm 5'4. Good luck, not my type. Spinners!
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 00:11 #701Senior Member

Posts: 110Bait and switch, actual is bad, pics don't match don't bother.
Originally Posted by Ford77
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:34 #700Senior Member

Posts: 116Sure if you want to get robbed!!LOL.
Originally Posted by Ford77
[View Original Post]
-=Cat Tom.
-
01-24-19 21:58 #699Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen this girl yet? Looks hot and responded fast hhr. 80 hr $. 80. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...4/276159871792.
-
01-24-19 21:57 #698Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen this girl yet? Looks hot and responded fast hhr. 80 hr $. 80.
-
01-24-19 21:30 #697Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone tried her?
New here was wondering if anyone had any experiance with her? https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...4/276159871792.
-
01-24-19 16:21 #696Senior Member

Posts: 110The girl with KC has been around a while, didn't find her all that much fun, " git er done and get out" on the larger size, have no idea on KC.
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]
Aniah is another story, recently new to the scene from what I have seen, fun and into it, is as attractive in person as in the pictures, maybe more so. Given choice, she is the one I would go for, in fact, have done so, as a nice Dream with Angel also, make a good team.










Reply With Quote





