Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 10280
-
01-30-19 19:19 #755Senior Member

Posts: 360Rene
Based on past reports, save your money.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 18:45 #754Senior Member

Posts: 116Rene from STG?
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/036068710945
-
01-30-19 17:44 #753Regular Member

Posts: 7Are you talking about StacyRenee who is in the Holly area. She has reviews on EroticMonkey.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 17:08 #752Senior Member

Posts: 134Link?
If you share a link I think I have have an idea who you are talking about but I don't want to share about the wrong one. If you would like feed back post the link to her.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:59 #751Senior Member

Posts: 57Re: Renee
I've seen her a few times. Appearance for a mid fifty year old is good. She delivers as promised, doesn't rush, you get your money's worth. I haven't seen her in a few months as I haven't been in the area.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:43 #750Senior Member

Posts: 135Rene
Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.
-
01-30-19 13:06 #749Senior Member

Posts: 99Just a simple question.
How is it she found you to make the requests?
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:50 #748Senior Member

Posts: 110Got more input, like a link? She sending you a pic? I have a maybe.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:12 #747Senior Member

Posts: 255Rene. Davison
Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
-
01-29-19 18:35 #746Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
Bailey is for sure at I just want to try someone new that's awesome like finding a needle in a haystack.
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 20:32 #745Senior Member

Posts: 639Aniah
I recently seen her. She is the girl in the pics but communication is horrible and didn't do anything that we agreed on. I will not repeat. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 18:12 #744Senior Member

Posts: 176Took one with Bailey LOL
So I got no intel on KC and some intel on the second girl that seemed to sound good, but she seems to have issues with not getting back to people immediately. I was trying to get her today when Bailey finally messaged me and we were finally able to mesh our schedules. Let me just say I have found my ATF. She is fantastic and fulfilled my dirty talking fetish and even seemed to enjoy it herself. I may not be out on the prowl for a while or at least not as desperate.
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]
Play Safe and Have Fun.
-
01-28-19 02:10 #743Senior Member

Posts: 134Lola.
Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by Hemingwayy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 17:40 #742Senior Member

Posts: 57Re: Lola
I seen Lola for outcall a few months ago. Nice personality, price was good, delivered as promised. Definitely had an odor down below and time was rushed. I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 16:34 #741Senior Member

Posts: 639The second one is her link. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






