Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 6942
-
02-04-19 14:13 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 1715Feb 5
It will be Chinese New Year so Burnside ladies may close for the day. Maybe two. But that's all it is is their holiday per Nicolle Year of the pig BTW Other CT AMPs if not Korean may close also I suppose.
-
02-03-19 10:14 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 159Spa visits by LEO
May be it is related to this.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
https://m.ctpost.com/politics/articl...o-13577022.php
Since 2015,91 Connecticut nail salons and spas have been ordered to close temporarily by the state Department of Labor for violations in how they pay their employees, DOL enforcement data obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media shows.
-
02-02-19 15:46 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 60Dang
Ok thanks for clarifying. It appears maybe EH AMPs are getting "visits" right now if what some people PM'ed me is actually true.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 08:40 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 853LEO no doubt makes the rounds to check paperwork, how do I know, I was face to face with a pair of them awhile back.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 07:40 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 60Audits?
Just curious are you sure it was LEO? Someone here PMed me another AMP was visited by "officials" not LE. Basic audit of a biz (taxes, filings, insurance, licenses, etc). Not sure if this is BS (sorry to the guy that sent me the PM but got to vett this).
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 02:01 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 155I think that every spa in Connecticut has that sign posted in their rooms. Proceed as if you never saw the sign. As long as you aren't a bull in a China shop, there's decent odds that that sign could be 'forgotten' by your massesuse.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 19:04 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 1645King Spa, East Hartford
King Spa (Main St across from Pratt) has signage in the rooms. I have not been there in quite a while so I do not know if it is old or new.
No Full Service. No Happy Ending. Do Not Ask.
I should have left when I read that but I hung around for a decent massage.
- Gordon.
-
01-30-19 15:20 #1370Regular Member

Posts: 5Silver
Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 14:16 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 108Oman
Hope no good ones LOL.
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:36 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 1715Expand
Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 13:59 #1367Regular Member

Posts: 5Silver.
Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
-
01-28-19 07:48 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 60One near BOA. I am being told they are being very aware now so. YMMV is true. I know someone here said they actually told him do not post stuff. So. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
King. Haven't heard a report in a while. Interesting. Anyone else?
Royal. Any news? I know they had a new provider there last month and a well heavier set one that was training her. But. When I went last month, nothing to write home about. Was an odd experience to be honest.
-
01-27-19 23:41 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 56Oasis and king
Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.
King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.
Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.
-
01-27-19 14:46 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 586Burnside and Silver
First, I want to reinforce the message others have been trying to get through: this is not a full service or oral business. Standard Hartford area AMP product: are&T.
What makes it the best in the area would be the playful attitude of the masseuses, their skill at the finish, and the fact that they do not leave you lying on the table waiting for them to show up and start. Oh, and they are the youngest and most attractive in the area.
But the volume of business is overwhelming them. Not sure if it is just this forum. I went on Wednesday, around 8:00 and was told the wait would be 45 minutes, and that there was already one customer inside waiting while two others were on the table. I appreciate the honesty on how long the wait would be (of course, maybe it would have been longer).
So I went to Silver. Called ahead and asked for Yung. Said I would be there in 10 minutes. Not sure what the answer was, but it sounded positive, so I went. Yung was there, finishing up with another customer, and I only had to wait 5 minutes. Which was fine, since I got there faster than I expected. Burnside and Silver are only about 5 minutes apart.
Anyway, contrary to at least one post I've seen here, Yung is still working there. She still has a fun, playful attitude. She is still shy about her appearance. And her finishing technique has, if anything, improved.
She did say she is planning a "long" vacation so I was lucky to get there when I did. I think she was talking about less than 2 weeks off, though.
-
01-22-19 18:25 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 1715New Haven
You are right about that. Burnside is no Sun Star nor are they Korean. New Haven is in a world of its own for sure. There an Danbury. But Nicolle is reliable an sweet.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





