Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 463 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1387

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    LEO no doubt makes the rounds to check paperwork, how do I know, I was face to face with a pair of them awhile back.
    Ok thanks for clarifying. It appears maybe EH AMPs are getting "visits" right now if what some people PM'ed me is actually true.

  2. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Just curious are you sure it was LEO? Someone here PMed me another AMP was visited by "officials" not LE. Basic audit of a biz (taxes, filings, insurance, licenses, etc). Not sure if this is BS (sorry to the guy that sent me the PM but got to vett this).
    LEO no doubt makes the rounds to check paperwork, how do I know, I was face to face with a pair of them awhile back.

  3. #1385

    Audits?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.
    Just curious are you sure it was LEO? Someone here PMed me another AMP was visited by "officials" not LE. Basic audit of a biz (taxes, filings, insurance, licenses, etc). Not sure if this is BS (sorry to the guy that sent me the PM but got to vett this).

  4. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    ... has signage in the rooms. ... No Full Service. No Happy Ending. Do Not Ask. ...
    - Gordon.
    I think that every spa in Connecticut has that sign posted in their rooms. Proceed as if you never saw the sign. As long as you aren't a bull in a China shop, there's decent odds that that sign could be 'forgotten' by your massesuse.

  5. #1383

    King Spa, East Hartford

    King Spa (Main St across from Pratt) has signage in the rooms. I have not been there in quite a while so I do not know if it is old or new.

    No Full Service. No Happy Ending. Do Not Ask.

    I should have left when I read that but I hung around for a decent massage.

    - Gordon.

  6. #1382

    Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?
    Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.

  7. #1381

    Oman

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
    Hope no good ones LOL.

  8. #1380

    Expand

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
    Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?

  9. #1379

    Silver.

    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.

  10. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Regokux  [View Original Post]
    Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.

    King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.

    Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.
    One near BOA. I am being told they are being very aware now so. YMMV is true. I know someone here said they actually told him do not post stuff. So. Just saying.

    King. Haven't heard a report in a while. Interesting. Anyone else?

    Royal. Any news? I know they had a new provider there last month and a well heavier set one that was training her. But. When I went last month, nothing to write home about. Was an odd experience to be honest.

  11. #1377

    Oasis and king

    Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.

    King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.

    Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.

  12. #1376

    Burnside and Silver

    First, I want to reinforce the message others have been trying to get through: this is not a full service or oral business. Standard Hartford area AMP product: are&T.

    What makes it the best in the area would be the playful attitude of the masseuses, their skill at the finish, and the fact that they do not leave you lying on the table waiting for them to show up and start. Oh, and they are the youngest and most attractive in the area.

    But the volume of business is overwhelming them. Not sure if it is just this forum. I went on Wednesday, around 8:00 and was told the wait would be 45 minutes, and that there was already one customer inside waiting while two others were on the table. I appreciate the honesty on how long the wait would be (of course, maybe it would have been longer).

    So I went to Silver. Called ahead and asked for Yung. Said I would be there in 10 minutes. Not sure what the answer was, but it sounded positive, so I went. Yung was there, finishing up with another customer, and I only had to wait 5 minutes. Which was fine, since I got there faster than I expected. Burnside and Silver are only about 5 minutes apart.

    Anyway, contrary to at least one post I've seen here, Yung is still working there. She still has a fun, playful attitude. She is still shy about her appearance. And her finishing technique has, if anything, improved.

    She did say she is planning a "long" vacation so I was lucky to get there when I did. I think she was talking about less than 2 weeks off, though.

  13. #1375

    New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.
    You are right about that. Burnside is no Sun Star nor are they Korean. New Haven is in a world of its own for sure. There an Danbury. But Nicolle is reliable an sweet.

  14. #1374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.
    No way there is FS happening. No way there is even oral happening (maybe, at best, the Korean "blowing" technique-- which does NOT equate to BJ).

    This is a subset for those with the perchance for a friendly massage with a not-quite mid-life Asian woman with a release. If you love that, it's all cool and good.

    But I hope you don't go home and whack off to fantasizing about fucking a hot Asian woman while watching Asa Akira porn because the experience got you too riled up.

  15. #1373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Burnside

    What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape