Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25580

    Melanie and the Crazy Looking BSW on Nashville

    Was out on the trail for several hours where I never could reel in what I was looking for. I covered heavily in the teens, twenties and forties with a stop or two at WM and the new Quad and one quick loop of the old Quad. The Twenties have really picked up activity. The problem was I kept seeing the same BSW over and over for most of it. I did come across what I thought was a HSW named Melanie BUT a previous post mentions a Melanie that is Hawaiian. This could be the same girl. She is young, cute, petite with long black hair. She was wearing a lavender color sweatshirt when I spoke to her. I had a car on my tail so I told her I would be right back around. When I got around she was gone from the spot at 22nd and Nashville I talked to her. I then saw her on OBT at 25th a few minutes later where she was now eating something from a foam package. She waved when she saw me so I turned around to get her off 25th and she vanished again. I am guessing she went into the Sands because she was on OBT near 25 walking towards the Sands. A devastating miss I think.

    Also, there is a BSW who I have seen on Nash at 23rd repeatedly the past couple of weeks. She is tallish very skinny and wears a stocking cap. She kind of looks like Wanda, the man hungry girl from In Living Color. She would even say, "Heeeyyyyyy!" in the same creepy voice that Jamie Fox would use when playing Wanda as I drove by each time. She looks like she has big C or D's though. But also kind of looks like a dude. It's hard to tell in the stocking cap. Does anyone have any intel on her? I never got her actual name because she kind of creeps me out and she isn't very discrete with lots of traffic nearby.

    I also saw in the twenties someone that looks like Alisha the Wolf. I haven't seen her in years it seems but since she lost all her teeth due to not brushing after candy, I wasn't into that tonight. I didn't speak to her either as she was always at a spot I couldn't stop and speak but I think it was her but I think it was her.

    The 40's were hopping too but they were mostly BSW that looked too rough to try anything. When I would see someone I was maybe interested in, they would be wearing a hoodie covering most of their face. I didn't want any surprises getting in my car so I passed. While I was parked at the conv store across from the 7/11 at 39th catching up on some texts, Bree literally opened my car door and tried to get in my car without saying a word to me. I said what are you doing? She said, I need a ride. I said, not from me. She said, why not? I told her, because you won't catch and I am not going to give a ride to someone that does half the job. She kept tying to get in. I finally told her if you get in, were going to go look for a cop. She got out and shut the door.

    I did see heavy police activity off and on but it was mainly dealing with bigger things as there were groups of LEO Cars that would all be heading the same direction.

    I will try again tomorrow with Melanie as my number one target.

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.

  2. #25579
    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.
    All I can say is damn & .awesome.

  3. #25578
    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    Victoria. She walks on Westmoreland. Fun girl. Low donations and good service.

    She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.
    What part what love to get my hands on that!

  4. #25577

    Cell phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    Victoria. She walks on Westmoreland. Fun girl. Low donations and good service.

    She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.
    Does she have a phone?

  5. #25576
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 420

    This Never Happened

    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    Victoria. She walks on Westmoreland. Fun girl. Low donations and good service.

    She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.
    Victoria doesn't do anything without a condom- notice you can't see his dick. Also why does she show her face on my pictures. Because he's a liar that's why.

  6. #25575

    Maria?

    Anyone seen Maria lately? Any news appreciated. Be safe. Cheers.

  7. #25574

    Hell yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.
    You're the ficking man! That's what I'm talking about. I'll be in the lookout for that brunette, I got some money to burn.

  8. #25573
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Blonde is Candace. Does anyone know who is the black hair girl?
    Victoria. She walks on Westmoreland. Fun girl. Low donations and good service.

    She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VictoriaOBT.jpg‎  

  9. #25572

    One is Candace but who is the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.
    Blonde is Candace. Does anyone know who is the black hair girl?

  10. #25571

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her vacation photo yesterday.
    Lindsey is in need of help gentlemen. She is staying in the downtown area. I have new digits.

  11. #25570

    Boiling over

    Hey guys just got word, the strip will be hot for the rest of the week!

    Stay safe!

  12. #25569
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 420

    Pretty Women Walking Down The Street. Pretty Women The Kind I Like To Meet

    Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190130_162448 (2).jpg‎   IMG_20190130_162435 (2).jpg‎   IMG_20190130_162448.jpg‎  

  13. #25568

    Daysha, any update?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTime  [View Original Post]
    Her name is daysha, LOL. Actual spelling and all, she's preggo right now hence the weight gain. She will try to get the most she can out of you, but the bbj is on point. Treat her well, she used to be my reg SW she's always worth a repeat.
    Had an incredible encounter with her a few weeks ago. She didn't have any digits. She made me blow literally in 3 min tops. Most definitely will contribute to any of you bros with info on her. I believe she's either PR or mixed. I scooped her up from Paradise near the Mex restaurant close to the Eye4.

  14. #25567

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like catching her walking is the best way to get a hold of her because she replies so late through text. Shame because I know a few guys that would like to meet her.

    TMC.
    I called her phone and surprisingly she picked up. Terrible phone reception but was able to set up our meeting.

  15. #25566

    OBT sweep

    Lot of LEO out in full force on Tuesday eve. Arressted and handcuffed nice looking girl WSW about 930 down on south end of OBT. Also lights flashings everywhere. Even hauled off old homeless dude. Be careful with The ones SW's that want to hang at your car window asking you if you want a date and drawing attention?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape