Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    OBT is Hot tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    If you are out around the trail currently be careful of LEO activities.
    And NOT in the way we like! Uncle's upset. Stay safe!

    Chris5.

  2. #10069

    LEO about

    If you are out around the trail currently be careful of LEO activities.

  3. #10068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Giventofly  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the trail again at about 3:30 AM Thursday morning. South of 528 was deserted except for one tall SW that was so covered up I couldn't really get a feel for her looks at all so I passed. I made that part of the loop several times and that was it.

    Made my way up the trail toward the quadrant and saw one blonde WSW standing near the mall area. I did the loop around to head south to get a better look and she was gone.

    Headed north again as far as i4 and it was also pretty quiet. I'm sure action could be had on Nash but that area scares the shit out me. On my final ride south back I spotted a really cute WSW south of WaWa across from the not so royal. She had dark wavy below the shoulders hair and a fair complexion. She was wearing a black dress and looked to be early 20's with a nice little body. (At least from what I could see in the dark).

    Unfortunately I had 3 cars behind me at the light and I never do a pick-up right on OBT, so I made a loop back but of course she was gone. I wish I had a better description so that someone here would have more intel. I had not seen her before. In fact I am seeing more and more new faces and less of the regulars.

    Ultimately I went back to my hotel empty handed.

    Also there seemed to be very little LEO activity.
    Thank You bro for the intel. Unfortunately you have to be super quick on OBT. Mongers are scooping these girls up literally right ON the trail! LOL! These hotties on OBT don't last long at all. If you see one you like grab her immediately.

    Chris5.

  4. #10067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Blondes are my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNv1  [View Original Post]
    On the trail are you never want to grow up there's a nice looking blonde strolling up and down that area with a white top grey spandex leggings, too many cars in the area to turn around so good luck posted if you grab her Thanks.

    NoNv.
    Where on the trail was she at?

    Chris5.

  5. #10066

    Nice blonde

    On the trail are you never want to grow up there's a nice looking blonde strolling up and down that area with a white top grey spandex leggings, too many cars in the area to turn around so good luck posted if you grab her Thanks.

    NoNv.

  6. #10065

    Wow I want

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine<3 BPV <3 first post ever. West Palm Beach escorts - backpage.com http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/Fe...-ever/34923122.

    The 1st MONGER to guess who this hottie is gets her REAL digits! Do not I repeat do not call the number on the ad. Two girls were sharing that number and the other girl is running a scam. Bait and switch! Here is a hint. I did a post here in the SW thread a few days ago.

    Chris5.
    That piece of ass lmao.

    Is it amy or brittany? Let me know brother C5.

    -BMM.

  7. #10064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Friday Morning OBT Action

    Action all over this morning. Counted 11 girl's from south of the 528 through Michigan street. Girls all over. Noticed very little uncle action also. The cooler darker weather in the morning brings them all out early. They are not on side streets this morning. There directly on trail.

    Chris5.

  8. #10063

    OBT Thursday 3:30 AM report

    Cruised the trail again at about 3:30 AM Thursday morning. South of 528 was deserted except for one tall SW that was so covered up I couldn't really get a feel for her looks at all so I passed. I made that part of the loop several times and that was it.

    Made my way up the trail toward the quadrant and saw one blonde WSW standing near the mall area. I did the loop around to head south to get a better look and she was gone.

    Headed north again as far as i4 and it was also pretty quiet. I'm sure action could be had on Nash but that area scares the shit out me. On my final ride south back I spotted a really cute WSW south of WaWa across from the not so royal. She had dark wavy below the shoulders hair and a fair complexion. She was wearing a black dress and looked to be early 20's with a nice little body. (At least from what I could see in the dark).

    Unfortunately I had 3 cars behind me at the light and I never do a pick-up right on OBT, so I made a loop back but of course she was gone. I wish I had a better description so that someone here would have more intel. I had not seen her before. In fact I am seeing more and more new faces and less of the regulars.

    Ultimately I went back to my hotel empty handed.

    Also there seemed to be very little LEO activity.

  9. #10062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Kevon

    Such a sweet young thing she is. I was in need of headache relief only and this girl was made for dick sucking. Excellent DT and BBBJCIMWS! Has a bottomless throat. Busted huge nut down here throat. Kevon actually kept going well after I was finished! Sweet personality. 20 coins to this hottie.

    Chris5.

  10. #10061
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine<3 BPV <3 first post ever. West Palm Beach escorts - backpage.com http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/Fe...-ever/34923122.

    The 1st MONGER to guess who this hottie is gets her REAL digits! Do not I repeat do not call the number on the ad. Two girls were sharing that number and the other girl is running a scam. Bait and switch! Here is a hint. I did a post here in the SW thread a few days ago.

    Chris5.
    I'm guessing the girl you picked up on obt and said you had digits for trusted senior members. I guess I'm not trusted. I'm just busting your balls. I hope I'm right as I would love those digits.

  11. #10060

    Bad Night

    I guess rain and LEO's on every corner keeps SW away LOL. Maybe another time.

    To try the Trail.

  12. #10059
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.

  13. #10058

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine<3 BPV <3 first post ever. West Palm Beach escorts - backpage.com http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/Fe...-ever/34923122.

    The 1st MONGER to guess who this hottie is gets her REAL digits! Do not I repeat do not call the number on the ad. Two girls were sharing that number and the other girl is running a scam. Bait and switch! Here is a hint. I did a post here in the SW thread a few days ago.

    Chris5.
    Hmm. Is it Amy?

  14. #10057

    Deja aka Deisha aka Daysha


  15. #10056

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowPlow  [View Original Post]
    Deisha, that's her real name. She consistently delivers great, enthusiastic service. She's been around for awhile, however I haven't seen her in a couple of years. Years ago she also advertised on CL and BP. I don't know how much weight she's gained, but I always enjoyed her voluptuous curves. If you should run into her, treat her nicely. I'm sure that she'll return the favor.

    Snow Plow.
    Her name is daysha, LOL. Actual spelling and all, she's preggo right now hence the weight gain. She will try to get the most she can out of you, but the bbj is on point. Treat her well, she used to be my reg SW she's always worth a repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape