Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 686 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #754

    Bailey

    I have 2 numbers for Bailey. Which is correct / current. Ending 1667 or 4223?

  2. #753

    Drea

    I hit her up last weekend for an outcall. Also agreed on time. She never showed up. I asked her what happened and she didn't respond for days. You can find her on STG. Another unreliable chick. Papa Be.

  3. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.

  4. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.

  5. #750

    Aniah

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen her. She is the girl in the pics but communication is horrible and didn't do anything that we agreed on. I will not repeat. Papa Be.
    I took the opportunity to see Aniah the other night, and had a different experience. I will agree that communication was horrible, but it worked out eventually.

    She is the girl in the pics, though I think she looks better in person. She was easy to talk to, we talked for a little while before getting comfortable, and she seemed real sweet, completely lucid and in the moment. I can't comment on the head game, but her hygiene was impeccable and she is very tight. Not the most vocal of partners, but not a dead fish either. Her menu is pretty much as posted, if it isn't listed, it most likely isn't offered, so she's at least honest in her advertising too. I wouldn't call her GFE, at least for a first meeting, but we spoke for a bit afterwards also, and I think she will be more GFE with future dates, but I'll find that out later. I have to say that I will be repeating. As Papa B's review indicated though, YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  6. #749

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    Based on past reports, save your money.

  7. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

    I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.
    Rene from STG?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/036068710945

  8. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

    I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.
    Are you talking about StacyRenee who is in the Holly area. She has reviews on EroticMonkey.

  9. #746

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    If you share a link I think I have have an idea who you are talking about but I don't want to share about the wrong one. If you would like feed back post the link to her.

  10. #745

    Re: Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    I've seen her a few times. Appearance for a mid fifty year old is good. She delivers as promised, doesn't rush, you get your money's worth. I haven't seen her in a few months as I haven't been in the area.

  11. #744

    Rene

    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

    I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.

  12. #743

    Just a simple question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    How is it she found you to make the requests?

  13. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    Got more input, like a link? She sending you a pic? I have a maybe.

  14. #741

    Rene. Davison

    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

  15. #740

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So I got no intel on KC and some intel on the second girl that seemed to sound good, but she seems to have issues with not getting back to people immediately. I was trying to get her today when Bailey finally messaged me and we were finally able to mesh our schedules. Let me just say I have found my ATF. She is fantastic and fulfilled my dirty talking fetish and even seemed to enjoy it herself. I may not be out on the prowl for a while or at least not as desperate.

    Play Safe and Have Fun.
    Bailey is for sure at I just want to try someone new that's awesome like finding a needle in a haystack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape