Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 463 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1382

    Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?
    Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.

  2. #1381

    Oman

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
    Hope no good ones LOL.

  3. #1380

    Expand

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRider700  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
    Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?

  4. #1379

    Silver.

    Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.

  5. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Regokux  [View Original Post]
    Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.

    King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.

    Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.
    One near BOA. I am being told they are being very aware now so. YMMV is true. I know someone here said they actually told him do not post stuff. So. Just saying.

    King. Haven't heard a report in a while. Interesting. Anyone else?

    Royal. Any news? I know they had a new provider there last month and a well heavier set one that was training her. But. When I went last month, nothing to write home about. Was an odd experience to be honest.

  6. #1377

    Oasis and king

    Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.

    King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.

    Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.

  7. #1376

    Burnside and Silver

    First, I want to reinforce the message others have been trying to get through: this is not a full service or oral business. Standard Hartford area AMP product: are&T.

    What makes it the best in the area would be the playful attitude of the masseuses, their skill at the finish, and the fact that they do not leave you lying on the table waiting for them to show up and start. Oh, and they are the youngest and most attractive in the area.

    But the volume of business is overwhelming them. Not sure if it is just this forum. I went on Wednesday, around 8:00 and was told the wait would be 45 minutes, and that there was already one customer inside waiting while two others were on the table. I appreciate the honesty on how long the wait would be (of course, maybe it would have been longer).

    So I went to Silver. Called ahead and asked for Yung. Said I would be there in 10 minutes. Not sure what the answer was, but it sounded positive, so I went. Yung was there, finishing up with another customer, and I only had to wait 5 minutes. Which was fine, since I got there faster than I expected. Burnside and Silver are only about 5 minutes apart.

    Anyway, contrary to at least one post I've seen here, Yung is still working there. She still has a fun, playful attitude. She is still shy about her appearance. And her finishing technique has, if anything, improved.

    She did say she is planning a "long" vacation so I was lucky to get there when I did. I think she was talking about less than 2 weeks off, though.

  8. #1375

    New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.
    You are right about that. Burnside is no Sun Star nor are they Korean. New Haven is in a world of its own for sure. There an Danbury. But Nicolle is reliable an sweet.

  9. #1374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.
    No way there is FS happening. No way there is even oral happening (maybe, at best, the Korean "blowing" technique-- which does NOT equate to BJ).

    This is a subset for those with the perchance for a friendly massage with a not-quite mid-life Asian woman with a release. If you love that, it's all cool and good.

    But I hope you don't go home and whack off to fantasizing about fucking a hot Asian woman while watching Asa Akira porn because the experience got you too riled up.

  10. #1373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806

    Burnside

    What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.

  11. #1372

    Burnside

    Two short reviews into one post. Had Sophia and lily.

    Same experience as everyone has. I've seen Sophia multiple times but lily twice.

    I'll add something different than the others. If you like FUTB they do that during the flip.

    I was getting myself comfortable and I think it was taken the wrong way. Not my preference but probably some of you guys like it.

  12. #1371

    Burnside Trip 2

    Found time for an afternoon pit stop on my way through the area.

    Was greeted at the front and led to the same room as last time. I was thinking great Sophia again. But was happy to see the youngish lady come back in. Found out it was Lilly. I assume I must be moving up towards the top and hopefully get Nicole next trip.

    Standard enjoyable rub, different than Sophia's. Playful taps and smacks on the backside. On the flip was an average release with attention to my nipples, which I like. OTC roaming.

    I will try again when in the area. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just your standard Jack Shack.

  13. #1370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    It's clear Garthy is comparing area R&T AMP rates with FS escort / provider dates as to the value for your $. Why pay 150 for a R&T if you can get it FS for that $ amount for example.
    Yeah, that's very clear.

    And everyone is entitled to their opinion, that and sharing info is what this site is about.

    What isn't clear is who is paying that much for an are and T.

    I can understand that some of the places in CT have gone up in admission.

    Almost every place used to be 6 at the door a couple years ago but now there are places asking 7 or 8 at the door.

    So yes, that can drive the total price up.

    I doubt anyone on this site is going into a 6 door and then tipping 9 for a standard finish.

    Not buying it.

    Standard tip for a "standard" tug is 4 and that hasn't changed as far as I've heard.

    Now I've read that at the FS places in Danbury and New Haven they are asking for more than the old 1 standard I've seen reports of an ask of 12 or 14 for tip.

    Cannot say from experience though.

  14. #1369

    MLK not so much

    So more of an inside joke than an actual special. I went on Wednesday and asked about the MLK special. Lilly looked me as if I had 2 heads, she had no idea what I was talking about. I want to let mongers know this is a basic are&t with above average looking providers with nice attitudes, nothing more nothing less.

  15. #1368

    Mlk

    Quote Originally Posted by Lime24  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone elaborate on what the MLK special is at burnside? Thanks in advance.
    Mandarins Love Kinky Day You have your choice Mon You can get kinky with Nicole or you can have free Mandarin lessons.

    Or if you choose you can have the Martin Luther King Day special over at Silver.

    The Burnside Buffet Mandarin Flip is not for the feint of heart. So users beware. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape