Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6940
-
01-20-19 00:12 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 53Burnside
Two short reviews into one post. Had Sophia and lily.
Same experience as everyone has. I've seen Sophia multiple times but lily twice.
I'll add something different than the others. If you like FUTB they do that during the flip.
I was getting myself comfortable and I think it was taken the wrong way. Not my preference but probably some of you guys like it.
-
01-19-19 17:09 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 304Burnside Trip 2
Found time for an afternoon pit stop on my way through the area.
Was greeted at the front and led to the same room as last time. I was thinking great Sophia again. But was happy to see the youngish lady come back in. Found out it was Lilly. I assume I must be moving up towards the top and hopefully get Nicole next trip.
Standard enjoyable rub, different than Sophia's. Playful taps and smacks on the backside. On the flip was an average release with attention to my nipples, which I like. OTC roaming.
I will try again when in the area. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just your standard Jack Shack.
-
01-19-19 13:28 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 576Aqua
Yeah, that's very clear.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
And everyone is entitled to their opinion, that and sharing info is what this site is about.
What isn't clear is who is paying that much for an are and T.
I can understand that some of the places in CT have gone up in admission.
Almost every place used to be 6 at the door a couple years ago but now there are places asking 7 or 8 at the door.
So yes, that can drive the total price up.
I doubt anyone on this site is going into a 6 door and then tipping 9 for a standard finish.
Not buying it.
Standard tip for a "standard" tug is 4 and that hasn't changed as far as I've heard.
Now I've read that at the FS places in Danbury and New Haven they are asking for more than the old 1 standard I've seen reports of an ask of 12 or 14 for tip.
Cannot say from experience though.
-
01-18-19 18:25 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 66MLK not so much
So more of an inside joke than an actual special. I went on Wednesday and asked about the MLK special. Lilly looked me as if I had 2 heads, she had no idea what I was talking about. I want to let mongers know this is a basic are&t with above average looking providers with nice attitudes, nothing more nothing less.
-
01-18-19 16:27 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 1715Mlk
Mandarins Love Kinky Day You have your choice Mon You can get kinky with Nicole or you can have free Mandarin lessons.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
Or if you choose you can have the Martin Luther King Day special over at Silver.
The Burnside Buffet Mandarin Flip is not for the feint of heart. So users beware. LOL.
-
01-17-19 12:05 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 45Burnside.
Can anyone elaborate on what the MLK special is at burnside? Thanks in advance.
-
01-17-19 09:26 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 93I have them but with 1 post asking for digits sorry
Guy I'm sorry but 1 post looking for information. Sorry it doesn't fly. Add some reports and maybe in the future I'll pass them on. I'm 100& positive other senior members will agree.
Originally Posted by Goatee
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 16:41 #1353Regular Member

Posts: 1Contact info
Can anyone share cara's current contact information.
Originally Posted by Bulldog194
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 10:11 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 60Respect
Just wanted to take some time out here and just say I hope we are all exhibiting respect to the providers. I have heard situations of guys going in to a certain (now incredibly popular) AMP expecting FS and when set staright they get angry? Demand a refund or drop a 10 before leaving (some other AMPs will not let you leave until you pay the standard!) or are generally just disrespectful (forcing OTC / UTC). Know what kinda place you are walking into before going. I have gotten a few PMs where people are confused what Burn is. Saying WTF I don't want just a RnT! And are all pissed off. But as Ron said no one claimed BMW / VIP experience here. It is however one of the best in the Htfd area for what it is. Granted I'm always on the lookout for new experiences but so far Burn is the one. I will say slightly concerned with the increase in traffic there but.
Also ME = Massage Envy. A lot of yous through PM was using this term and I didn't get it at first. As an example: "I made the mistake going to a place I thought was an AMP and it tunred out to be a ME. Skip it". Just never heard ME used that way so just passing it on.
-
01-15-19 08:42 #1351Banned Member

Posts: 588Apples to oranges
It's clear Garthy is comparing area R&T AMP rates with FS escort / provider dates as to the value for your $. Why pay 150 for a R&T if you can get it FS for that $ amount for example.
To his point, I agree that a AMP experience may be MORE worth that $ if the girl was young, hot, body to body, roaming etc vs the experience found at EH and the other CT AMPs.
But it's to each his own imo.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 07:35 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 1659To clarify
On Burnside:
I expected a R&T. I did not push or imply the masseuse to do anything but what she was going to do.
FS AMP runs between $160 (low) to $220 (high) depending on what state you are in. CT is between $170-$190 at the 2 I know of that remain. In NJ / PA is $200-$220, in VT $200-$220 RI $170-$220 In all these locations, at all these rates, girls are bikini-clad and tend toward super hot. In other parts of the country you can still do better rates.
The "FS rates" refers to the median FS rate for a date experience. For me, it can be as low as nothing more than a ride or groceries and smokes and / or advice and hanging out, to $100 if I am really feeling generous for my go-to-ers (regulars). I turned down a offer from a lovely Montague girl for $60 yesterday because I didn't feel like driving that far, wasn't in the mood for drama and I she usually charges me $40 plus smokes and my company for a couple hours.
$100 (and some of you have been doing $120-$140) is way too damn high for only a decent massage and a tug.
Enjoy itif that's your thing and it makes you happy. Don't slam me because my opinion is that BS offers a pale, derivative of the optimal AMP experience.
And if anyone is pushing their boundaries, then you're being stupid, naive, or a bully. If you're groping them without them taking off clothing of their own free will, then (I think) you're being a creep. Try a real erotic AMP-- the clothes come off without OTC fondling. As I have stated--it's the equivalent of a seedy, massage-envy quality massage with a hand job.
It saddens me a bit to think what the AMP experience regionally (especially MA! Has been diluted to.
PS-- no one has told me what the "special that was not a discount was." (2 providers? 2 releases? A lesson in speaking Mandarin? Free Dry Cleaning?)
-
01-14-19 22:21 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn
I just wanted to speak out here as I might understand what is being described by Garth.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
1. Garth you are describing to the T the spas in greater Philly I. E. Gray or 9 VIP where the girls parade in skimpy thong bikinis.
Rub their body against the patron etc. Etc. And offer FS known to them as A VIP provider. An average visit with house fee 3 beans.
2. If that exist in CT I have yet to find it, I think I may have tried almost every AMP in this state and haven't found it yet.
Danbury did absolutely nothing for me after frequenting the Philly area spas.
Ron you are correct to say Garth is entitled to his opinion, maybe his expectations for this area are to high.
-
01-14-19 17:47 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 1715The bottom
Garthy has the right to his opinion. I do not think over the last year anyone has posted that Burnside was the best in the state. Most of the comparisons were with AMPs in the Greater Hartford area. There it holds its own. We do not have the type AMPs an MPs that are available in New Haven Waterbury Bridgeport Danbury areas nor has anyone here alluded to that. We never said Burnside was a BMW experience but it fits a need here, The Chinese ladies do their best to please. So you tried it an did not like it. OK You made your point. Mostly a valid point. Pointed with purpose. Is there a paticular AMP in Ct that you can tell us about Korean wearing a mini bikini body to body pregame? I'd like to visit that one. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 15:59 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 576Where around here are you getting FS for these rates?
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Most FS places in the area are 2 or more.
Why did you expect FS here?
The only places like what you mentioned are in Danbury and New Haven.
There are other places with reports of FS but not the bikini clad hotties like you are talking about.
-
01-14-19 15:15 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 586If you are looking for full service, this is definitely not the place.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of us who are not looking for that experience.
However, it does not charge FS rates. Same as other manual release places: cheaper than some.









Reply With Quote






