Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9581
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/837792710440

    Thanks.
    190 lbs in the description doesn't match the pictures.

  2. #9580

    That's Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/837792710440

    Thanks.
    Stay clear big trouble.

  3. #9579

    Jb

    Any one have any info on this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/837792710440

    Thanks.

  4. #9578

    Maria.

    Her vacation cut short don't have details but when hanging over her head don't understand how you miss your court date and almost 3 months later you get arrested and then a week later your back on the street. I'd be cautious!

  5. #9577
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Back in town for a little while thought I would try something new. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/373521876625 Texted back in forth with her and set a time. I arrived and texted her I was there and got no reply. I called and no answer. After a few more text I thought I was just grab some food nearby and see if she replies. After 30 minute still no word from her so I headed back to my hotel a 20 minute drive. She did finally reply saying she is ready about 4 hours late. I said no thanks. Txted little red and she came by for some room service. Them little tits looking fantastic.
    Your mail is full.

  6. #9576

    Warning !!!

    So I seen this provider ad off cityxguide today for the 1st time. I don't know if this is really her In the pics but her name is Stacey. We were texting back and fourth at the end she text me told me that she is married and also her husband likes to watch that's really werid to me I'm not down for that so I will pass I just want to give you mongers a heads up be safe Gents. By the way this pic I post was one of the photos that's In her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a850f5915b9d965b6166da941904ffd.jpg‎  

  7. #9575
    Nevermind just saw the cash app part now.

  8. #9574

  9. #9573

    Jessa

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's Jamie's sister? I thought her name is Jessa and she is a hot blonde.
    This is crazy Jessa. She was definitely fun at first though. Wouldn't trust her or her sister now though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_171951556872852.jpg‎  

  10. #9572

    Jamie's Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's Jamie's sister? I thought her name is Jessa and she is a hot blonde.
    You thought right. It's not that girl.

  11. #9571

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Txted little red and she came by for some room service. Them little tits looking fantastic.
    Can I get little red's info?

  12. #9570
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Thought that's who I was going to see, but I believe her sidter is who tried the BS. This is her. Stay away!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/213785725495
    Are you sure that's Jamie's sister? I thought her name is Jessa and she is a hot blonde.

  13. #9569

    Vikki

    Had the pleasure of seeing Vikki again this weekend. Very nice. She has great oral skills and the kitty was nice and moist. I recommend and the price is reasonable.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this up to the top as she could use some help. All you Southside mongers looking for a blonde spinner should consider her. She's in a nicer hotel near Hull and Courthouse and her rates are very reasonable, especially for regulars.

  14. #9568

    Looking for recommendations.

    Fellow mongers I used to live in Cville. And played all through out VA. Passing thru to richmond in 2 weeks looking for a recommendations. Willing to pass on recommendations in Cinn. Dayton, Lexington and Louisville. Ty. FW. Looking for Utr, spinner, bbbjcimws.

  15. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this up to the top as she could use some help. All you Southside mongers looking for a blonde spinner should consider her. She's in a nicer hotel near Hull and Courthouse and her rates are very reasonable, especially for regulars.
    I totally agree. Vikki is GFE and aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape