Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,781 to 27,795 of 37365
-
01-29-19 17:34 #9585Senior Member

Posts: 182Crazy Jamie
Bumping this so that everyone knows what she looks like and her possible pimp.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 17:33 #9584Senior Member

Posts: 182Vikki
Thanks to Oldsalt and JDboy, I was able to meet up with her. Sweet person and definitely a spinner body. Contact them for digits as I forgot to ask if I can share.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 14:06 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 653Jamie / JB.
This.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
She's tall and a BBW. I don't think 190 is accurate at all. I'd guess 230+.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
This again, LOL.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
She also is hanging with a sketchy pimp that doesn't realize he needs to be invisible. He's also small enough that he's backed down from both myself and one other monger after making himself known and being told to get lost. Doesn't mean he won't be braver (or more stupid) if high.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
JDBoy.
-
01-29-19 11:45 #9582Senior Member

Posts: 694That's Jamie
Stay away, far, far, far away.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 11:17 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 475190 lbs in the description doesn't match the pictures.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 10:28 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 373That's Jamie
Stay clear big trouble.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 10:13 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 172Jb
Any one have any info on this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/837792710440
Thanks.
-
01-29-19 06:07 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 50Maria.
Her vacation cut short don't have details but when hanging over her head don't understand how you miss your court date and almost 3 months later you get arrested and then a week later your back on the street. I'd be cautious!
-
01-29-19 01:43 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 313Your mail is full.
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 00:35 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 435Warning !!!
So I seen this provider ad off cityxguide today for the 1st time. I don't know if this is really her In the pics but her name is Stacey. We were texting back and fourth at the end she text me told me that she is married and also her husband likes to watch that's really werid to me I'm not down for that so I will pass I just want to give you mongers a heads up be safe Gents. By the way this pic I post was one of the photos that's In her ad.
-
01-28-19 23:51 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 260Nevermind just saw the cash app part now.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 23:50 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Anyone sample?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29046791/
-
01-28-19 22:55 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 265Jessa
This is crazy Jessa. She was definitely fun at first though. Wouldn't trust her or her sister now though.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 22:46 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 694Jamie's Sister
You thought right. It's not that girl.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 21:40 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 1333Ginger
Can I get little red's info?
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





