Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 686 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #744

    Took one with Bailey LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing a couple of Ads that have peeked my interest and depending on the feedback I get I will take one for the team if no one has done so already. The first one is Aniah, says she is from Genesee County and seeing people at her home. That usually makes me a little nervous, but she is cute enough that I'm thinking about it. The other one that looks interesting is KC, but the BB thing and the other girl she is working with have me thinking about passing. There is something about the other girl's picture that she reminds me of someone from the past, but I can't put my finger on who and can't remember if that is good or bad. Either way, I'm going to try something new this weekend and if anyone has seen either of these and has anything to say positive or negative, I would appreciate it.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...1/949080472207

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/177426440518

    Play Safe and have Fun.
    So I got no intel on KC and some intel on the second girl that seemed to sound good, but she seems to have issues with not getting back to people immediately. I was trying to get her today when Bailey finally messaged me and we were finally able to mesh our schedules. Let me just say I have found my ATF. She is fantastic and fulfilled my dirty talking fetish and even seemed to enjoy it herself. I may not be out on the prowl for a while or at least not as desperate.

    Play Safe and Have Fun.

  2. #743

    Lola.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingwayy  [View Original Post]
    I seen Lola for outcall a few months ago. Nice personality, price was good, delivered as promised. Definitely had an odor down below and time was rushed. I won't see her again.
    Thanks for the response.

  3. #742

    Re: Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419
    I seen Lola for outcall a few months ago. Nice personality, price was good, delivered as promised. Definitely had an odor down below and time was rushed. I won't see her again.

  4. #741
    The second one is her link. Papa Be.

  5. #740

    Arora

    Both are her she said she used the fake pictures to hide identity but if you message or call either one it will be arora.

  6. #739

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419
    Lola has been reviewed multiple times, check in the BackPage section also.

    Buddy.

  7. #738

    Arora

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.
    Which one would that be?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/575077246440

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/914024023382

  8. #737

    Stacy Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Just as described! Although I wasn't annoyed by her usual initial chatter which in no way put less time on the fun clock. Quickly got to know one another then off to the festivities. Definitely not a clock watcher and WELL WORTH the visit. Extremely nice looking body nice set of A's, bald beaver and a nice ass. A little on the thin side but isn't anorexic looking either. She could use some makeup and could do something with her hair kinda reminds me of a plain jane farmer girl which isn't a deal breaker either. I was extremely impressed that she was fresh out of the shower smelled good and isn't shy in the bedroom taking directions like a veteran. Overall an 7. 5 on a 1-10 scale. Definitely worth repeating. Also as previously reported a safe comfortable location and atmosphere.
    I'll echo what is posted here. I saw her in Holly at a safe place and had a good time.

  9. #736

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Just as described! Although I wasn't annoyed by her usual initial chatter which in no way put less time on the fun clock. Quickly got to know one another then off to the festivities. Definitely not a clock watcher and WELL WORTH the visit. Extremely nice looking body nice set of A's, bald beaver and a nice ass. A little on the thin side but isn't anorexic looking either. She could use some makeup and could do something with her hair kinda reminds me of a plain jane farmer girl which isn't a deal breaker either. I was extremely impressed that she was fresh out of the shower smelled good and isn't shy in the bedroom taking directions like a veteran. Overall an 7. 5 on a 1-10 scale. Definitely worth repeating. Also as previously reported a safe comfortable location and atmosphere.
    Is she in a decent area? No thugs hanging around?

  10. #735

    Arora

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.
    Everytime I try to set something up with her it always falls through so I gave up but I might try again hopefully we can finally meet because she got some nice looking tits.

  11. #734

    Arora

    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.

  12. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Whit a room.

    Weight.

    119 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809

    Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.
    Called her, she is actually in Bay City not Flint.

  13. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419
    Maybe you should take one for the team and find out for all of us. Instead constantly posting asking questions. There is a reason you aren't getting many answers.

  14. #731

    Stacey Renee

    Just as described! Although I wasn't annoyed by her usual initial chatter which in no way put less time on the fun clock. Quickly got to know one another then off to the festivities. Definitely not a clock watcher and WELL WORTH the visit. Extremely nice looking body nice set of A's, bald beaver and a nice ass. A little on the thin side but isn't anorexic looking either. She could use some makeup and could do something with her hair kinda reminds me of a plain jane farmer girl which isn't a deal breaker either. I was extremely impressed that she was fresh out of the shower smelled good and isn't shy in the bedroom taking directions like a veteran. Overall an 7. 5 on a 1-10 scale. Definitely worth repeating. Also as previously reported a safe comfortable location and atmosphere.

  15. #730

    Lola

    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape